Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 630 of 1050 FirstFirst ... 130530580620628629630631632640680730 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 15736
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The projections were 2 million
    Alternate history is fun.

The projects were two million if Trump did absolutely nothing. So anything under that is considered a win by his minions. Even though he spent months and months telling his supporters it was a hoax and attacking governors who took action to prevent the spread of COVID.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    A year ago when I said it wasn't going away any time soon many said I was crazy. I think you would find that most people feel they have been told that it would go away.

50k+ people die from the "regular" flu (H1N1 and it's variants) in the US every year more than a century after it came around. It's not extreme to think that number may triple going forward when adding in covid.
    At the beginning I don't think anyone had any clue how widespread and serious this was going to be for sure.

The projections were 2 million
    Yes and trump would have hit that projection but luckily governors, both democrat and republican, imposed their own restriction, many times in direct contradiction to trump, and kept that number way below 2 million.

Ttump did his best to hit that number tho, cant blame him for lack of trying.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The projects were two million if Trump did absolutely nothing. So anything under that is considered a win by his minions. Even though he spent months and months telling his supporters it was a hoax and attacking governors who took action to prevent the spread of COVID.
    That's the belief that the left said. Handled well they said around 500,000. They did better than that however it's also lasted longer than they projected.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

That's the belief that the left said. Handled well they said around 500,000. They did better than that however it's also lasted longer than they projected.
    Who said that? Either way, we're actually over half a million dead so even those projections were low.

Not handled well. Handled terribly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yes if you could provide quotes and statements about that, it would be most appreciated.

By a vote of 51-50 (with Kamala Harris voting), Democrats have taken the next step on getting $1400 checks out to people. Less people than it should be, but politics is about negotiation and is the "art of the possible". All 50 Republicans refused and dingus maximum Ron Johnson is insisting the entire bill be read aloud to try to waste another 8-10 hours of the senate's time.

Alternate history is fun....and no, 532,000+ deaths is in no way better than 500,000 deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Alternate history is fun....and no, 532,000+ deaths is in no way better than 500,000 deaths.
    It is if you are a major Trump supporter. Noticing a theme yet? I'm sure you do.

By a vote of 51-50 (with Kamala Harris voting), Democrats have taken the next step on getting $1400 checks out to people. Less people than it should be, but politics is about negotiation and is the "art of the possible".
    How is it you know what it 'should be'?
    It now phases out by 80,000/160000....seems reasonable, but I'm not the one saying what it should be
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I don't care how much money you make. You pay your taxes you deserve some money

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

By a vote of 51-50 (with Kamala Harris voting), Democrats have taken the next step on getting $1400 checks out to people. Less people than it should be, but politics is about negotiation and is the "art of the possible". All 50 Republicans refused and dingus maximum Ron Johnson is insisting the entire bill be read aloud to try to waste another 8-10 hours of the senate's time.
    Yes reading the bill to make sure you know what your voting for is wasting time.

Every bill should be read out loud before they vote on it and all should have to be on the floor listening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    I don't care how much money you make. You pay your taxes you deserve some money

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    the point of these stim checks is to help people who need it, not to refund some of your taxes

again, I'm not making a statement on what it 'should be'
    gotta love 'referential' treatment