Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 628 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 1285285786186266276286296306386787281128 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 17305
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I wasn't. Back to old habits I see. Putting words into people's mouths so you kinda have a leg to stand on in a debate.
    And your old habit is lying. I have shown your posts before, you were advocating opening everything up all the way to last summer.

You kept talking about Swedenís herd immunity approach and how we should do that. You even said ďitís going to happen anywayĒ so letís just open up.

How on earth did you think you were going to slip this lie past everyone when youíve been babbling about this for a year now is beyond me.

What percentage of the population needs to be vaccinated to satisfy your criteria for reopening? Just curios.
    What percentage of the population needs to die before youíll care? Just curious.

1 in 3 people flat out say they won't get the vaccine. Then you have the people that will say the right thing but won't actually get it. Then you have the people that just won't get around to getting it. Finally you have the people who never go get the second shot which means they don't satisfy the "fully vaccinated" criteria.

The goalposts have officially been moved to an unattainable location. Lockdown Forever.
    Did you read my last post? lol

We all now have flu immunity, not because of vaccines but because we all exposed to it over time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And your old habit is lying. I have shown your posts before, you were advocating opening everything up all the way to last summer.
    That is correct. I wanted us open about 10 months ago. Have never denied that. Anyone that reads this thread knows that's been my opinion. Don't hide it.

You're pathetically creating a stawman here because you have no ****ing leg to stand on.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Stop pretending youíre only now advocating for a full re-opening now that we have a vaccine. You were advocating Ivan Dragoís ďif they die, they dieĒ strategy since the beginning.
    I wasn't. Back to old habits I see. Putting words into people's mouths so you kinda have a leg to stand on in a debate.
    That is correct. I wanted us open about 10 months ago. Have never denied that. Anyone that reads this thread knows that's been my opinion. Don't hide it.

You're pathetically creating a stawman here because you have no ****ing leg to stand on.
    So first you claim you werenít advocating for a full re-opening and I was putting words in your mouth and creating a straw man... and then you admit you did indeed want us to open 10 months ago?

Canít make this stuff up.

So first you claim you werenít advocating for a full re-opening and I was putting words in your mouth and creating a straw man... and then you admit you did indeed want us to open 10 months ago?

Canít make this stuff up.
    "I wasn't" meant... wait for it.. "only now advocating for a full re-opening now that we have a vaccine."

I wasn't only now advocating for a full re-opening now that we have a vaccine.

You're trying to play some stupid little stawman rhetoric bs with me now bc you don't wanna stay on topic and answer a simple question.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

"Fully vaccinated"

That's gonna be your go to word the rest of the way. For starters you have to wait awhile between shots. But the real kicker is... a whole lot of people are turning down the second shot.
    Can you share your research on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

"I wasn't" meant... wait for it.. "only now advocating for a full re-opening now that we have a vaccine."
    I wasn't only now advocating for a full re-opening now that we have a vaccine.

You're trying to play some stupid little stawman rhetoric bs with me now bc you don't wanna stay on topic and answer a simple question.
    Oh, I see you literally didnít read the rest of my post. I never played any straw man game.

My contention is youíve always wanted us to open up and didnít care about how many Americans died.

Thatís not a straw man, thatís literally what you agreed your opinion is.

What question did I fail to answer?

What percentage of the population needs to die before youíll care? Just curious.
    Though if weíre answering questions Finger, how about answering this one?

Oh, I see you literally didnít read the rest of my post. I never played any straw man game.

My contention is you wanted us to open up and didnít care about how many Americans died.

Thatís not a straw man, thatís literally what you agreed your opinion is.

What question did I fail to answer?
    What percentage of the population needs to be vaccinated to satisfy your criteria for going back to normal?

What percentage of the population needs to be vaccinated to satisfy your criteria for going back to normal?
    The herd immunity criteria.

Didnt I just answer that using real numbers..?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The herd immunity criteria.

Didnt I just answer that using real numbers..?

I responded. Top of the page. If that's your new criteria we've now moved the goalposts to the parking lot. Lockdown restrictions are now justifiable FOREVER.

I donít know, ideally whatever the experts recommend but this being America and so full of idiots, Iíd say until we reach the level the experts say or the number of people getting vaccinated drops off indicating the rest who arenít getting it are doing so because they donít want to; whichever comes first.

I donít know, ideally whatever the experts recommend but this being America and so full of idiots, Iíd say until we reach the level the experts say or the number of people getting vaccinated drops off indicating the rest who arenít getting it are doing so because they donít want to; whichever comes first.
    So let's say the vaccine is readily available to all but only like 50% of the people took it. We still have restrictions?

So let's say the vaccine is readily available to all but only like 50% of the people took it. We still have restrictions?
    I mean if we get to 50% and the # of people getting vaccinated drops off a cliff and it seems like Covid restrictions would then go on Indefinitely, weíd really have no choice but to open back up or force people to get the vaccine, which is untenable.

So at that point weíd open up and if any places start to spike in cases, theyíd hopefully go under some form of restriction until itís under control, but that would happen regionally based on hotspots and not country or even statewide.