Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 626 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 1265265766166246256266276286366767261126 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 17307
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    It would be silly for a small town to take the single easiest and most effective measure to control the spread of covid?

Regardless, I wouldnt call that an upside.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Nor would I.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I didn't say NOT wear a mask...I said not as often.
    I live in a small town where I rent a PO Box because mail isn't delivered to my door. It would be ridiculous to be required to wear a mask when I walk out of my house and to the post office because 9 of out 10 times I won't even meet anyone on the street, and when I do my mask is at the ready. And before I enter a building, the mask is on.
    Well the mask is to be worn when around other people (especially indoors), not when you are outside with no one else in close proximity to you. Getting rid of the mask mandate right now has zero benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Not here.
    You hush up. His dad could get one, so that means anyone at risk can.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I only wear a mask when I attend a meeting or church service in my little town. I never wear one when I walk my dog. I don't wear one when I go get my mail.
    As it's supposed to be unless you come within 6 feet of people while doing either of those activities.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    No they havenít

And it NEVER outweighs the upside lol
    Downside is extremely small. A bit harder to breath. Looks weird. Feels uncomfortable. Smells funny.

This is nothing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

It treads on my freedom, dammit!

No they havenít

And it NEVER outweighs the upside lol
    Yes they have.

There are people who are claustrophobic or who have other health based issues with masks. It's not zero, it's just very low. There are very few things in the world that are absolutes and this isn't one of them either.

In other words, Mitch McConnell doesnít know anyone who works for a living.

https://twitter.com/rawstory/status/...333177352?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    In other words, Mitch McConnell doesnít know anyone who works for a living.

https://twitter.com/rawstory/status/...333177352?s=21
    Someone should probably check on his mental faculties. First he says Trump is responsible for the capitol riot on January 6th, a month later he is talking about how he would support another Trump run for president. Now he thinks 1400 dollars will last you any extended period of time.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-03-2021 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yes they have.

There are people who are claustrophobic or who have other health based issues with masks. It's not zero, it's just very low. There are very few things in the world that are absolutes and this isn't one of them either.
    Are there entire communities of people living together with such debilitating claustrophobia, that it prevents them from wearing masks? (a claim I've literally never heard before).

There are almost no health issues that prevent you from wearing a mask. And that isn't anyone in here's argument anyway. People here arguing against a mask are doing so simply because they don't want to wear them.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Are there entire communities of people living together with such debilitating claustrophobia, that it prevents them from wearing masks? (a claim I've literally never heard before).

There are almost no health issues that prevent you from wearing a mask. And that isn't anyone in here's argument anyway. People here arguing against a mask are doing so simply because they don't want to wear them.
    Scoots has used his wife as an example of someone that can't really take wearing a mask in the past fwiw. That is not the same as entire communities of people living together that have this issue though of course.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You hush up. His dad could get one, so that means anyone at risk can.
    78 million doses have already been given. Anyone down here in Florida over 65 can go get one. People under 65 with health issues can get it. So can first responders and caretakers, etc.

Methinks you guys are full of ****. Now that the vaccine is here suddenly that's not good enough which is amazing because the lockdowns were never supposed to be even close to this long. We were never supposed to drag it out to the vaccine.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    In other words, Mitch McConnell doesnít know anything.
    FIFY
    And I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    78 million doses have already been given. Anyone down here in Florida over 65 can go get one. People under 65 with health issues can get it. So can first responders and caretakers, etc.

Methinks you guys are full of ****. Now that the vaccine is here suddenly that's not good enough which is amazing because the lockdowns were never supposed to be even close to this long. We were never supposed to drag it out to the vaccine.
    Methinks you have no idea what you're talking about. Your state isn't emblematic of the entire country and there's a reason why so few of people have been fully vaccinated (meaning they've received both shots). Yes, access to the vaccine is better than it has been and will be better going forward but that doesn't mean we are there yet.

What's the harm in having a mask mandate for another two months when most if not all the people who want to get vaccinated, can?