Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 621 of 1138 FirstFirst ... 1215215716116196206216226236316717211121 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 17065
    God bless Texas!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why are you so jealous of literally anyone else without even knowing what they do? What line of work are you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not jealous of anyone. I'm worried about the future of the economy and some people just want to milk it for all it's worth. We're all paying for this down the road. It's been a year and we have a vaccine. Live your life already. It's at insanity levels right now.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Does anything get through that thick skull of yours? The vaccine is absolutely not "available to the at risk group plain and simple". It's available to some of them currently, not all.
    Aren't you in phase 1B?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    God bless Texas!
    Perfect place for your god to bless.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I like it. He said it's not mandated as a state but supported municipalities setting the rules as they want and supported businesses setting their own higher levels of requirements if they wanted. It makes no difference to me since my city (in Texas) already extended their mask mandate 60 days and I suspect most cities will do the same.

SACRAMENTO ó California's largest local teachers union on Monday slammed the state's new school reopening plan as "a recipe for propagating structural racism" hours after Gov. Gavin Newsom and Democratic lawmakers unveiled their compromise proposal.

The United Teachers of Los Angeles' strong condemnation is a bad sign for Newsom and Democrats who spent months working to strike a deal on legislation they believe will spur districts to reopen. Los Angeles Unified is the second largest district in the nation with about 600,000 students ó and by far the largest in the state with roughly 10 percent of California's public schoolchildren.

"We are being unfairly targeted by people who are not experiencing this disease in the same ways as students and families are in our communities. If this was a rich person's disease, we would've seen a very different response. We would not have the high rates of infections and deaths," UTLA President Cecily Myart-Cruz said at a news conference Monday. "Now educators are asked instead to sacrifice ourselves, the safety of our students and the safety of our schools."
    https://www.politico.com/states/cali...racism-1366367

It's a ****ing joke at this point. The teachers still don't want to go back and now they're blaming racism. You can't make it up. It's a parody of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I like it. He said it's not mandated as a state but supported municipalities setting the rules as they want and supported businesses setting their own higher levels of requirements if they wanted. It makes no difference to me since my city (in Texas) already extended their mask mandate 60 days and I suspect most cities will do the same.
    I think they're jumping the gun tbh. You're finally getting vaccines into people's arms and you're at the precipice of entering a season where the flu and coronavirus strains have shown to weaken. Now that Biden is talking about every adult being able to have access to a vaccine by May, it seems like they are almost at the finish line. It won't kill anyone to keep the mask mandate for another couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The ****ing vaccine is available to all at risk individuals nationwide but it's STILL NOT ENOUGH for you goal post movers.

Flatten the curve my ***. What a crock of ****.
    Funny because my diabetic *** canít get it anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Funny because my diabetic *** canít get it anywhere

I can't get it anytime soon for my 75 year old father, my cousin who is diabetic, and my uncle who had heart surgery two years ago and is 70 years old. The earliest appointments are in April. Its not as accessible as he wants you to think it is.

Well, where are all the vaccines going then?

The seven-day average of coronavirus vaccines administered in the U.S. has reached 1.7 million per day, White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients said at a Wednesday briefing.

Why it matters: That pace puts President Biden on course for meeting his goal of 100 million doses administered in his first 100 days in office, which would land on April 29. 54 million vaccine shots have been administered thus far, and 5% of Americans have received both doses.
    There's only 330 million people in the US to begin with. Where are they going then? Are they lying to you?

Well, where are all the vaccines going then?

There's only 330 million people in the US to begin with. Where are they going then? Are they lying to you?
    They haven't been produced yet. There aren't enough vaccines for every adult in America, never mind person.

You have to wait 3-4 weeks in between doses so yeah the majority who received it have received the first dose and are soon to get the second dose if they haven't gotten it already.

That's why the J&J one shot vaccine has become important but they've only produced 20 million doses of that so far.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    They haven't been produced yet. There aren't enough vaccines for every adult in America, never mind person.

You have to wait 3-4 weeks in between doses so yeah the majority who received it have received the first dose and are soon to get the second dose if they haven't gotten it already.

That's why the J&J one shot vaccine has become important but they've only produced 20 million doses of that so far.
    Every adult isn't at risk. You missed the conversation.

Every adult isn't at risk. You missed the conversation.
    You have 50 million people in this country who are senior citizens. Millions more with co-morbidities. Thats a significant portion of the population. Don't forget they are administering vaccines to essential workers. Doctors, nurses, direct care, other essential workers, such as people who work in transportation and logistics, food service, housing construction and finance, information technology, communications, energy, law, media, public safety, and public health fall into groups who are first eligible for the vaccine.

I didn't miss what you said. There are wide scopes in which the criteria meet and a lot of those people have only received the first shot yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    God bless Texas!
    Any smart Texan will call a business ahead of time and confirm whether they require masks. If they do not require them, they should inform the manager in a respectful manner that they will not be patronizing their business due to a lack of concern for safety of guests.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I like the idea of wanting to get things back opened, but he seems to be going a little too fast.

It would make sense to phase back in to an open economy. Maybe that's what hes gonna do, I didnt read details, but he makes it sound like he just wants to go full speed.

Too many variables at this point to do that, imo.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train