Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 620 of 916 FirstFirst ... 120520570610618619620621622630670720 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 13733
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    You can literally just tell then you're a caretaker and they'll give you it. Know a few people that did that who were in their 40s-50s. Tell them you live with gammy. I know you're in no rush to stop the year long vacation though.
    As per usual, you are dead wrong. Keep flying the flag of ignorance though; it really fits you well.

You can literally just tell then you're a caretaker and they'll give you it. Know a few people that did that who were in their 40s-50s. Tell them you live with gammy. I know you're in no rush to stop the year long vacation though.
    I may try this, going through the insurance is likely the holdup. Their is a free testing center in the parking lot next to my neighborhood. Just got a test, get results back tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I may try this, going through the insurance is likely the holdup. Their is a free testing center in the parking lot next to my neighborhood. Just got a test, get results back tomorrow.
    Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Everything's about the big, bad liberals taking down poor, misunderstood Donnie boi in the mind of those with their head lodged up Trump's *** the last four plus years. What do you call that again? Trump derangement syndrome?
    Cool post

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I know a guy that got it two days ago and he was like not really but kind of and they said no problem. Florida. Also know a few doctors that said you may not want the second shot. First has shown results. Lotta people got sick after second one. I won't get it until more guinea pigs take it. Might not get it at all. Been exposed the whole time and I'm fine.

I know a guy that got it two days ago and he was like not really but kind of and they said no problem. Florida. Also know a few doctors that said you may not want the second shot. First has shown results. Lotta people got sick after second one. I won't get it until more guinea pigs take it. Might not get it at all. Been exposed the whole time and I'm fine.
    I know of several times people posted that so and so hospital had excess vaccines and people were able to get them. I can get it at a military hospital but havenít made it near a base to get it yet.

Supposed to be up to 3 million vaccines per day delivered. It's been a couple months already. Only 330 million people in the country to begin with. It's available to the at risk group plain and simple.

Its so funny

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Nah they unneedly shut down their economy to hurt Trump

The best was when they convinced the rest of the world to do it to so it would look good. Gotta hand it to those Dems

The ****ing vaccine is available to all at risk individuals nationwide but it's STILL NOT ENOUGH for you goal post movers.

Flatten the curve my ***. What a crock of ****.
    I saw teacher at a bar!!!!!!!

What state? How old? Come to Florida. Or go to Texas lmao. My dads 67 can get it if he wants.
    I admire your research techniques

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Cool post

Must be for you to have zero rebuttal.

Why are you so jealous of literally anyone else without even knowing what they do? What line of work are you in?

Supposed to be up to 3 million vaccines per day delivered. It's been a couple months already. Only 330 million people in the country to begin with. It's available to the at risk group plain and simple.
    Does anything get through that thick skull of yours? The vaccine is absolutely not "available to the at risk group plain and simple". It's available to some of them currently, not all.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The best was when they convinced the rest of the world to do it to so it would look good. Gotta hand it to those Dems

Sneaky bastards.