Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 617 of 1143 FirstFirst ... 1175175676076156166176186196276677171117 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 17135
  1. #9241
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,914
    its not just Texas, Massachusetts' Governor is wanting to 100% open up, if what I read is correct.

  2. #9242
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,749
    So while Texas is preparing to embrace Uber Freedom with removing masking requirements, are they finally going to be the first state with the balls to legalize drinking while driving? Isnít it my decision whether to chuck a bottle of Jack Daniels and get behind the wheel? Why is the government always intervening in decisions that are better left between me and my liquor?

  3. #9243
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    18,089
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So while Texas is preparing to embrace Uber Freedom with removing masking requirements, are they finally going to be the first state with the balls to legalize drinking while driving? Isnít it my decision whether to chuck a bottle of Jack Daniels and get behind the wheel? Why is the government always intervening in decisions that are better left between me and my liquor?
    Alcohol served at drive thrus in texas doesn't even come with a straw, how dare they not connect all the dots for me to drink and drive. Bunch of freedumb haters
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  4. #9244
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,250
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Or telling them not to wear masks.

    Unbelievable stupidity. Wrecked his own economy like an idiot.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Dem governors did this


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #9245
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,627
    The ****ing vaccine is out and you still want restrictions. You can't make it up....

  6. #9246
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,250
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Texas, again proving to be one of the dumbest places on the planet. What a **** hole
    Why is it dumb?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #9247
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,250
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So while Texas is preparing to embrace Uber Freedom with removing masking requirements, are they finally going to be the first state with the balls to legalize drinking while driving? Isnít it my decision whether to chuck a bottle of Jack Daniels and get behind the wheel? Why is the government always intervening in decisions that are better left between me and my liquor?
    No one is forcing you not to wear a mask


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #9248
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    18,089
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The ****ing vaccine is out and you still want restrictions. You can't make it up....
    5% of people are vaccinated........

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    No one is forcing you not to wear a mask


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    If you can't wear a mask for the person next to you, then you are both incredibly selfish and incredibly stupid
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  9. #9249
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,627
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    5% of people are vaccinated........
    The vaccine is available to at risk people.

  10. #9250
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    18,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Why is it dumb?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because people haven't been vaccinated. This is the step you do when you vaccinate your population, not when you start vaccinating your population. Were you unable to connect those dots? Maybe you should move to texas, lots of idiots down there
    Last edited by rhino17; 03-02-2021 at 07:41 PM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  11. #9251
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    18,089
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The vaccine is available to at risk people.
    making things up again kid
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  12. #9252
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,250
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Because people haven't been vaccinated. This is the step you do when you vaccinate your population, not when you start vaccinating your population. Were you unable to connect those dots?
    I applaud the Texas governor for this. Much needed and we will see if it works


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #9253
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    18,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I applaud the Texas governor for this. Much needed and we will see if it works


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like you may be pro-virus
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  14. #9254
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,914
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The vaccine is available to at risk people.
    maybe in certain places. Here in Iowa it is still only available to frontline workers and anyone over 65. nothing for the people who have conditions that make them at risk nothing for the essential workers.

  15. #9255
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,627

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •