Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 615 of 957 FirstFirst ... 115515565605613614615616617625665715 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 14341

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

This guy

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/01/flor...d-vaccine.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 03-01-2021 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    This guy

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/01/flor...d-vaccine.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He ready to run for president in 2023

So, a lot of politicians opted to make their vaccinations public....maybe sometimes too much so.
    Now we find out Trump not only got the vaccine in January, but he's only admitting to it now.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

oh good, something new to look out for.........long haulers, middle aged people who had a by and large mild Covid case are having long lasting symptoms there's no guarantee will EVER go away

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    oh good, something new to look out for.........long haulers, middle aged people who had a by and large mild Covid case are having long lasting symptoms there's no guarantee will EVER go away
    Although I am not particularly concerned with dying of covid since I am a young man in relatively good health, I am nervous about contracting it because of possible long term side effects, particularly affecting breathing. Not being able to run would not only adversely affect my military career, it could very well end it.

So, a lot of politicians opted to make their vaccinations public....maybe sometimes too much so.
    Now we find out Trump not only got the vaccine in January, but he's only admitting to it now.
    You have an issue with the President being vaccinated?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    To Trump's credit, he did tell everyone to get the vaccine during his CPAC speech. Unlike Special, I don't even knock him for saying this even though he has ulterior motives to make his Operation Warp Speed look better.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    To Trump's credit, he did tell everyone to get the vaccine during his CPAC speech. Unlike Special, I don't even knock him for saying this even though he has ulterior motives to make his Operation Warp Speed look better.
    I'm just trying to understand why he has an issue with the sitting President being vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    None whatsoever.
    As was pointed out, he chose to get vaccinated during a time he was still downplaying the seriousness of the virus and got the shot secretly when others were making a point of being public about it to show people they're safe. A high percentage of people aren't getting the vaccine when the option is presented to them and Trump encouraging them while POTUS would have impacted that more than him saying it now.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He told americans to get vaccinated?

I wonder what the reason is for such abusive behavior.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    He told americans to get vaccinated?

I wonder what the reason is for such abusive behavior.

He told Americans to get vaccinated because in his narcissistic mind he probably thinks he's mostly responsible for the vaccine being created. He spent the first part of that CPAC speech praising his efforts. You sound surprised. This is a man who if he patted himself on the back anymore, you would think someone was burping him.

Whatever the case is, yeah smart idea to advocate everyone getting vaccinated. Its better than telling people to inject bleach to cure it or take hydroxychloroquine.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-01-2021 at 11:31 PM.

None whatsoever.
    As was pointed out, he chose to get vaccinated during a time he was still downplaying the seriousness of the virus and got the shot secretly when others were making a point of being public about it to show people they're safe. A high percentage of people aren't getting the vaccine when the option is presented to them and Trump encouraging them while POTUS would have impacted that more than him saying it now.
    Really? That's your take?! Trump beaheed about the vaccine and told everyone to take it for months.

Me thinks you (and America) are obessed with the dude. He won. He's permanently in your head.

My 'favorite' was hearing him say a Republican would make a 'triumphant return to the White House' and 'I wonder who that might be. Who? Who?' 'I just might beat the Democrats for the 3rd time'

I am proof of this. I've had a headache nearly every day since I was sick. They are no fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    He told Americans to get vaccinated because in his narcissistic mind he probably thinks he's mostly responsible for the vaccine being created. He spent the first part of that CPAC speech praising his efforts. You sound surprised. This is a man who if he patted himself on the back anymore, you would think someone was burping him.

Whatever the case is, yeah smart idea to advocate everyone getting vaccinated. Its better than telling people to inject bleach to cure it or take hydroxychloroquine.
    Or telling them not to wear masks.

Unbelievable stupidity. Wrecked his own economy like an idiot.