Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 607 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 1075075575976056066076086096176577071107 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 19392
    https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...4dUDCA0&uact=5

The biggest jump in COVID cases happened right around Thanksgiving and from that to the New Year. You know? The times when people tend to do the most gathering. Now that there isn't reason for people to be gathering like they have, we've seen less cases from the peak of the virus. Not to mention, they've administered nearly 60 million doses of the vaccine. That has helped curb the spread as well.

The conservative talking points are strong in you though Brew Crew.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-20-2021 at 04:23 PM.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...4dUDCA0&uact=5

The biggest jump in COVID cases happened right around Thanksgiving and from that to the New Year. You know? The times when people tend to do the most gathering. Now that there isn't reason for people to be gathering like they have, we've seen like cases from the peak of the virus. Not to mention, they've administered nearly 60 million doses of the vaccine. That has helped curb the spread as well.

The conservative talking points are strong in you though Brew Crew.
    You’re brainwashed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You’re brainwashed

Coming from the guy who regurgitates every COVID denier talking point.

Facts dont care about your feelings.This is some of the most laughable irony i've ever read though. Thanks for that.

That's quite an accomplishment. Someone should you give a gold star.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-20-2021 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Coming from the guy who regurgitates every COVID denier talking point.

Facts dont care about your feelings This is some of the most laughable irony i've ever read though. Thanks for the laugh.

That's quite an accomplishment. Someone should you give a gold star.
    Lol

Biden has not really over-delivered. He has continued pretty much on the same trajectory that Trump's vaccination plan was on.
    The bottleneck is production and with the new vaccines getting authorization, that should end. Now, its time to get everyone to take the vaccine so we can put this pandemic behind us.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Biden has not really over-delivered. He has continued pretty much on the same trajectory that Trump's vaccination plan was on.
    The bottleneck is production and with the new vaccines getting authorization, that should end. Now, its time to get everyone to take the vaccine so we can put this pandemic behind us.
    This is not true. There were logistical and administration problems with the supply of vaccine they had in December and January. It wasn't all production related.

2 million shots a day is over-delivering in relation to what Biden promised. Trump said there would be a 100 million vaccines in this country by the end of December 2020, meanwhile only 20 million were produced in that time frame.

Any hypothetical that makes Trump's non existent new term look good though.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-20-2021 at 01:37 PM.

2 million shots a day? Hmmm........
    I am not defending Trump in any way, just correcting a false statement about Biden. Biden is following along with Trump's initial plan. It appears to be working.

I am not defending Trump in any way, just correcting a false statement about Biden. Biden is following along with Trump's initial plan. It appears to be working.
    I mean those are the numbers. You can be skeptical if you want but there are vaccination tracking sites to correlate those numbers.

Sure, you can believe that. Goes right along with that extensive healthcare plan the Trump administration had during his presidency.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-20-2021 at 02:47 PM.

I'm not as "anti-Trump" as you are, nor do I believe that Biden is doing a good job, but Biden is following Trump's plan. He did not have one of his own.

I'm not as "anti-Trump" as you are, nor do I believe that Biden is doing a good job, but Biden is following Trump's plan. He did not have one of his own.
    That's not remotely true and it doesn't lend well to your attempts at objectivity.
    Last edited by metswon69; 02-20-2021 at 03:41 PM.

Lol over delivered? Man the liberal ******** is so funny. The numbers have come down because they were over inflating the numbers when Trump was president to make him look bad

Talk about funny. This post is a ****ing riot!

Yeah the virus just magically stopped immediately after Biden took office and dems won the senate. Poof! Magic!

Whenever you're ready to come back to reality, we'll welcome you with open arms.

You’re brainwashed

L L

No one's buying your impartial observer routine.