Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 594 of 1075 FirstFirst ... 94494544584592593594595596604644694 ... LastLast
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 16125
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    means nothing about anything, but seeing your avatar just reminded me of seeing something in Hawaii I hadn't seen before............a motorized unicycle
    Saw a video of a man from Florida who attached the fan from his swamp-boat to his back and was gliding across the snow with it.

Here come dat boi.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Saw a video of a man from Florida who attached the fan from his swamp-boat to his back and was gliding across the snow with it.
    smaller fan than I'm thinking of.....or taller man
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post

Two weeks to flatten the curve turned into a year.
    Obviously genius, it took 3 weeks to flatten it, and got to keep it their until herd immunity. I'm not sure what you mean by 2 weeks turned into ayear, but you clearly have no clue what is actually going on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

if that's something to be proud of.

Your lockdowns didn't do ****. If they worked you wouldn't have had record numbers two weeks ago.
    We had record numbers 2 weeks ago because of gatherings from Thanksgiving and Christmas.

If you're arguing to win, that's fine, go for it, but if you are actually trying to understand what's going on then ask questions, because you are completely lost.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

means nothing about anything, but seeing your avatar just reminded me of seeing something in Hawaii I hadn't seen before............a motorized unicycle
    lmao

You're asking for it..

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Here come dat boi.
    See? [emoji23][emoji23]

He used to be all about Sweden until they admitted their entire strategy failed and so now he found another place to latch on to.
    I'm still all about Sweden... and Florida. Best place to be in the world right now.

Honest question, they letting you eat indoors in San Fran right now?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    See? [emoji23][emoji23]

gotta love 'referential' treatment

What else is the forum for..?

I'm still all about Sweden... and Florida. Best place to be in the world right now.

Wouldn't know, I don't live in San Fran. Indoor seating is at 25% capacity in Seattle though. Except we are 44th best in terms of covid deaths per million. If Florida had the same mortality rate that we did, they'd have only had 13,000 dead instead of 29,000.

Gotta love the willingly ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    See? [emoji23][emoji23]

Obsessed much? I made a harmless reference to the same thing SiteWolf was referencing. Keep trying though, nasty boi. I know you're just itching for some sort of personal victory.

Unfortunately though, as effective as you are at destroying your own reputation, I don't think you have the skills necessary to destroy mine or anyone else's.

Wouldn't know, I don't live in San Fran. Indoor seating is at 25% capacity in Seattle though. Except we are 44th best in terms of covid deaths per million. If Florida had the same mortality rate that we did, they'd have only had 13,000 dead instead of 29,000.
    Maybe. Lotta of restricted states with some pretty horrific numbers.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Maybe. Lotta of restricted states with some pretty horrific numbers.
    Pretty much all of New England. I must confess I did not like NYC when I visited, too crowded and noisy. I did enjoy Tampa when I visited.