Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 593 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 93493543583591592593594595603643693 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 15700

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Hey, I moved to Florida. We're basically open. We wear masks in stores and **** but we have the most lax rules in the country. Our deaths per million are middle of the pack compared to the other states and it's astonishing considering we're basically the old people capital of the world.

Aside from that, I'm kinda not surprised that the criminal state of NJ is reporting the highest deaths per million.
    Springsteen crime family?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 02-16-2021 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

We wear masks in stores and ****
    Hence the "control" of the spread..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Hey, I moved to Florida. We're basically open. We wear masks in stores and **** but we have the most lax rules in the country. Our deaths per million are middle of the pack compared to the other states and it's astonishing considering we're basically the old people capital of the world.

Aside from that, I'm kinda not surprised that the criminal state of NJ is reporting the highest deaths per million.
    The state whose governor has been fidgeting the true results and even had a woman arrested because she dared to put real results?

New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts indeed have the highest morbidity rate per capita. That said, a big chunk of that came last March and April (2020) when we knew much less about what was going on.

I do not have the numbers, but I would guess that the per capita morbidity rate since May 1, 2020 for all five of those states is lower than most of the rest of the states in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts indeed have the highest morbidity rate per capita. That said, a big chunk of that came last March and April (2020) when we knew much less about what was going on.

I do not have the numbers, but I would guess that the per capita morbidity rate since May 1, 2020 for all five of those states is lower than most of the rest of the states in the country.
    Ran out of nursing homes. Cases peaked at their highest point in those states a few weeks ago. The virus is still all over. Hasn't gone away at all.

Two weeks to flatten the curve turned into a year.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Ran out of nursing homes. Cases peaked at their highest point in those states a few weeks ago. The virus is still all over. Hasn't gone away at all.

Springsteen crime family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Ran out of nursing homes.
    Are you trying to be clever — you failed — or are you just dense?

Here’s a step-by-step recounting of how the discussion went (I know it might be difficult, but do try to follow along).

You posted:

I'm kinda not surprised that the criminal state of NJ is reporting the highest deaths per million.
    In response, I posted:

To which you gave this reply:

Cases peaked at their highest point in those states a few weeks ago.
    In case you missed it (you did), we were discussing what you first brought up: deaths, not cases. Nice try though! Very much in character.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eath-toll.html

Are you trying to be clever — you failed — or are you just dense?

Here’s a step-by-step recounting of how the discussion went (I know it might be difficult, but do try to follow along).

You posted:

In response, I posted:

To which you gave this reply:

In case you missed it (you did), we were discussing what you first brought up: deaths, not cases. Nice try though! Very much in character.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eath-toll.html
    Half those deaths in the beginning were from nursing homes. The virus itself is more prevalent in those states that at any time over the past 11 months. We're currently barely on the downside of the biggest peak since it started. Difference is the nursing homes got hammered months ago and douchebags like Cuomo are acting as if that's something to be proud of.

Your lockdowns didn't do ****. If they worked you wouldn't have had record numbers two weeks ago.

We have the virus here in Florida. We're also living our lives and not sitting on our ***** and collecting unemployment like some of you concerned individuals.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Half those deaths in the beginning were from nursing homes. The virus itself is more prevalent in those states that at any time over the past 11 months. We're currently barely on the downside of the biggest peak since it started. Difference is the nursing homes got hammered months ago and douchebags like Cuomo are acting as if that's something to be proud of.

Your lockdowns didn't do ****. If they worked you wouldn't have had record numbers two weeks ago.

We have the virus here in Florida. We're also living our lives and not sitting on our ***** and collecting unemployment like some of you concerned individuals.
    Didn't do **** except save likely a couple hundred thousand lives.

That’s because half the country didn’t participate in the two weeks to flatten the curve.

Again, you suggesting that regardless of preventative measures we were going to have the exact same amount of deaths. That is demonstrably false.

Such a cute narrative you've latched on to. Yay Florida!

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Didn't do **** except save likely a couple hundred thousand lives.
    ....but he's bored and doesn't like wearing a masky wasky!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Such a cute narrative you've latched on to. Yay Florida!
    He used to be all about Sweden until they admitted their entire strategy failed and so now he found another place to latch on to.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He used to be all about Sweden until they admitted their entire strategy failed and so now he found another place to latch on to.
    Oh, I know. Anything to deny reality and justify doing whatever he feels like.

means nothing about anything, but seeing your avatar just reminded me of seeing something in Hawaii I hadn't seen before............a motorized unicycle
    gotta love 'referential' treatment