Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 592 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 924925425825905915925935946026426921092 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 17310
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    10 weeks of payroll you mean? or was it less tied to payroll this time around?
    I realize that isn't your role, so maybe you don't really know.

yeesh, RIP Vincent Jackson....wow (notification just hit my puter)
    10 weeks of payroll

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    [emoji23]
    So hilarious how he further proves my point that the majority of his responses to me are little more than cheaply repackaged versions of the material I just used on him. I guess I should take it as a compliment that he finds my material more useful than anything he could come up with on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's really sad. Before he got radicalized, he was a good dude. I hope he finds his way back into the light of sanity.
    Yeah what happen to that dude? What the **** rotted his brain, remember him actually being a guy whose reasonable opinion on matters were a breath of fresh air.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

13 cases shut down already limited crowds at The Australian Open. When will the international conspiracy end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Again, you're the last person on Earth I'd take advice from. I'm certainly not the one that constantly presents baseless nonsense as fact and then argues until they are blue in the face with everyone around them for days on end about how right they are (despite mountains of evidence showing otherwise).

Save your hypocritical backseat modding for someone a lot dumber than me and maybe you'll get somewhere with it.
    You would know about baseless nonsense because thatís all you post.

Youíre a troll and not a good or funny one

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah what happen to that dude? What the **** rotted his brain, remember him actually being a guy whose reasonable opinion on matters were a breath of fresh air.
    Again if you donít agree with your opinion itís that his brain was rotted?

Must agree with what I say! Or else

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Again if you donít agree with your opinion itís that his brain was rotted?

Must agree with what I say! Or else

Nah their is a difference in having a different opinion and now being a trump troll.

That dude always was reasonable in his remarks and I did not agree with him most of the time, ow he literally is a Trump cult troll.

https://twitter.com/brentterhune/sta...475473412?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Isnít this racism?

JUST IN: The Canadian National Advisory Committee for Immunization has recommended prioritizing race over age for COVID-19 vaccinations

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You would know about baseless nonsense because thatís all you post.

Youíre a troll and not a good or funny one

Your opinion weighs heavily on my mind.

We're almost there!!! Some said we wouldn't actually stay shut down until the vaccine was widespread but it appears we're going to do it!!!!

When people are getting evicted and banks start foreclosing in the next year or so just think back to a time when people thought they could stop it. Hey, A+ for effort.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

"There's nothing we could have done to reduce the deaths" says the guy who touted Sweden's herd immunity approach.

Sweden's cases and deaths: 608,000 and 12,000
    Norway's cases and deaths: 66,000 and 600
    Finland's cases and deaths: 50,000 and 700

If there is nothing anyone can do to affect the numbers, I wonder how Sweden's neighbors were able to have drastically less infections and deaths than Sweden? I'm sure Sweden's approach had nothing to do with it...

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    "There's nothing we could have done to reduce the deaths" says the guy who touted Sweden's herd immunity approach.

Sweden's cases and deaths: 608,000 and 12,000
    Norway's cases and deaths: 66,000 and 600
    Finland's cases and deaths: 50,000 and 700

If there is nothing anyone can do to affect the numbers, I wonder how Sweden's neighbors were able to have drastically less infections and deaths than Sweden? I'm sure Sweden's approach had nothing to do with it...
    Hey, I moved to Florida. We're basically open. We wear masks in stores and **** but we have the most lax rules in the country. Our deaths per million are middle of the pack compared to the other states and it's astonishing considering we're basically the old people capital of the world.

Aside from that, I'm kinda not surprised that the criminal state of NJ is reporting the highest deaths per million.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    We're almost there!!! Some said we wouldn't actually stay shut down until the vaccine was widespread but it appears we're going to do it!!!!

When people are getting evicted and banks start foreclosing in the next year or so just think back to a time when people thought they could stop it. Hey, A+ for effort.
    Puerile exclamation marks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Hey, I moved to Florida. We're basically open. We wear masks in stores and **** but we have the most lax rules in the country. Our deaths per million are middle of the pack compared to the other states and it's astonishing considering we're basically the old people capital of the world.

Aside from that, I'm kinda not surprised that the criminal state of NJ is reporting the highest deaths per million.
    Florida sounds like a good place for you.