Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 580 of 1145 FirstFirst ... 804805305705785795805815825906306801080 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 17167
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Then they shouldn't be allowed to attend public school (or private for the matter)

The only valid excuse is when someone can't get a vaccine due to medical reasons.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Or if they dont ****in want one, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Or if they dont ****in want one, lol.

Which puts them in the tether yourself to the ground for fear of floating away category.

....which nasty is a card carrying member of (hence his issue here).

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Which puts them in the tether yourself to the ground for fear of floating away category.
    Or maybe I just feel patients have the right to dictate what happens to their body, or what we put inside of it.

If someone doesnt want to.vaccinate that should be their choice. I actually worked in health care and dealt with patients, and I feel patients should have full rights as to what happens to their body.

Do you feel we should FORCE people to donate their blood?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Or maybe I just feel patients have the right to dictate what happens to their body, or what we put inside of it.

If someone doesnt want to.vaccinate that should be their choice. I actually worked in health care and dealt with patients, and I feel patients should have full rights as to what happens to their body.

Do you feel we should FORCE people to donate their blood?

How many vaccines do you give to people against their will? In this situation, they would choose to vaccinate their kids or they would choose to either send their kids to private school or to home school them.

How many vaccines do you give to people against their will? In this situation, they would choose to vaccinate their kids or they would choose to either send their kids to private school or to home school them.
    Whoever wants to go to public school but doesnt want a vaccine would be taking it against their will.

Also, if this is how you feel, why do you not feel we should approach students the same way regarding flu vaccine?

Whoever wants to go to public school but doesnt want a vaccine would be taking it against their will.

Also, if this is how you feel, why do you not feel we should approach students the same way regarding flu vaccine?

When have I addressed the flu vaccine and where are you getting the idea that I am against giving kids the flu vaccine? My whole family gets it.

If you cant afford to send your kids to private school and public schools require a vaccination then they should probably get it. I wanted desperately to race go carts when I was a kid, we couldnt afford it. I had every right too. First world problems

You are absolutely atrocious at following even the most basic of conversations.

If you cant afford to send your kids to private school and public schools require a vaccination then they should probably get it.
    Thank you for describing forced vaccinations.

Do you feel public schools should require students to get the flu vaccine?

Thank you for describing forced vaccinations.

Do you feel public schools should require students to get the flu vaccine?

Seriously, are you following the conversation?

I've been very clear that which vaccination has nothing to with this.

I've been very clear that people have the choice about whether or not to send their kids to public school. Does that give poor people less of a choice? sure. Again, God bless america. Also, god damn them for providing at no charge life saving vaccines, microchipping sons of *****es.

Do you believe in science?

Seriously, are you following the conversation?

I've been very clear that which vaccination has nothing to with this.

I've been very clear that people have the choice about whether or not to send their kids to public school. Does that give poor people less of a choice? sure. Again, God bless america. Also, god damn them for providing at no charge life saving vaccines, microchipping sons of *****es.

Do you believe in science?
    Why does flu vaccine have nothing to do with it? Aren't unvaccinated kids just as likely to then spread the flu and potentially harm others?

I keep asking because it seems to be a contradiction to the reasoning people are putting forth regarding forced covid vaccinations.

My ****ing goodness.

Why does flu vaccine have nothing to do with it? Aren't unvaccinated kids just as likely to then spread the flu and potentially harm others?

I keep asking because it seems to be a contradiction to the reasoning people are putting forth regarding forced covid vaccinations.

There is no contradiction in my reasoning. My reasoning is that a government has the right to make asks in return for use of their services, and that it's a paradigm we accept everyday. This is the whole follow the conversation bit.

It has nothing to do with a flu vaccine. I dont think any schools require a flu vaccine. My knowledge about a flu vaccine does not extend beyond our doctor recommending it and me getting it. I think if enough doctors start recommending to lawmakers that we pass a bill that requires kids to have flu vaccinations to attend public school we should probably vaccinate them. I think if people are really outraged by that decision that they will lobby those lawmakers not to make it a requirement. Then the people will vote for those lawmakers based upon how well they think that they are going their job. You know, things that happen when people understand that a government is neccessary and that they live in a democracy.

There is no contradiction in my reasoning. My reasoning is that a government has the right to make asks in return for use of their services, and that it's a paradigm we accept everyday. This is the whole follow the conversation bit.

It has nothing to do with a flu vaccine. I dont think any schools require a flu vaccine. My knowledge about a flu vaccine does not extend beyond our doctor recommending it and me getting it. I think if enough doctors start recommending to lawmakers that we pass a bill that requires kids to have flu vaccinations to attend public school we should probably vaccinate them. I think if people are really outraged by that decision that they will lobby those lawmakers not to make it a requirement. Then the people will vote for those lawmakers based upon how well they think that they are going their job. You know, things that happen when people understand that a government is neccessary and that they live in a democracy.
    Ok, so your argument isnt based on the actual vaccines and effects of them, it is based on what is legal vs illegal?

Are covid vaccinations currently required to go to school? I doubt it, I have nieces that have been going to school, they were never vaccinated.