Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 567 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 67467517557565566567568569577617667 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 15957
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Do you all know that Tony Faucci is the most highly paid government employee of them all? And did you also know that doesn't include the money that he gleans on the side by promoting Pharm products as well as endorsing organizations like WHO? Also, do you know that Faucci was the leading advocate for the creation of the Wuhan biological virus lab in China? Wonder how much the CHinese paid and are paying him for help in creating the lethal viruses that they are making intentionally? Of course, not many people know about the actual history of Saint Faucci. Wonder how many more top government "health" officials are in the pocket of China?
    You donít like crooked businessmen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You donít like crooked businessmen?

I see what you did there [emoji23]

Yankees Farm System

Do you all know that Tony Faucci is the most highly paid government employee of them all? And did you also know that doesn't include the money that he gleans on the side by promoting Pharm products as well as endorsing organizations like WHO? Also, do you know that Faucci was the leading advocate for the creation of the Wuhan biological virus lab in China? Wonder how much the CHinese paid and are paying him for help in creating the lethal viruses that they are making intentionally? Of course, not many people know about the actual history of Saint Faucci. Wonder how many more top government "health" officials are in the pocket of China?
    Fauci has been the director of the NIAID since 1984. The NIAID is one of many centers under the National Institute of Health. His center did designate 3.75mil to the Wuhan lab, but let's not pretend Fauci personally sent money to it or even that, by himself, he'd be able to get federal money designated for it. Federal monies get designate out via grant proposals that go thru many steps with many eyes on them before money is ever disbursed. Hardly the same thing as a company CEO telling an accountant he employs to cut a check.

Whatever pay he's gotten take a look at his accomplishments, he's earned it.
    Maybe YOU should read his resume...and not something written by some hack on OAN or wherever you looked.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I cannot know something that isn't true. I know you have the idea that if you believe something very much it's true, but in reality it's not.

1. Did you know he's straight and catholic, and would not allow homophobia from his colleagues in the 80's where homophobia was rampant in the USA and especially the medical communities?

2. Did you know this is actually the 2nd Republican President he had to deal with denial regarding a virus? It took Reagan till his 2nd term to start taking Fauci seriously about AIDS, and that this wasn't an act of god smiting the gays with a "gay cancer"?

3. Did you know he took a lot of hate from LGBTQ groups in the 80's due to the government ignoring the spreading HIV problem? One of the leading AIDS activists hammered him constantly in the press. Without realizing he had limited control over the situation. And years later after the smoke cleared and Kramer learned of his great effort to not only push the FDA to use different drugs, but also his distain for homophobia he called Fauci "the only true and great hero" among the government during the AIDS epidemic.

Fauci has been a constant voice of science and reason during times idiocy has had the loudest voice. And unlike what some idiots do. You know.. Call for revolution. Storm a capitol. THreaten violence. Fauci worked from within to fight corruption and hatred.

He's the best resource for viruses we have. He has decades worth of credentials. And he deserves 1000x more recognition than he gets. $450,000 is absurd though you're right. Not nearly enough for a ****ing HERO.

And the lack of self awareness as you count the pockets of a man who has saved millions of lives while boast around about how "well off" you and your Republican friends are. How many lives you saved in your life BOP? How much do you make doing what? Got proof of this? Continue widdling your ****ing walking sticks while you judge a man who has dedicated his life to insuring science has it's voice within politics.

In a perfect world the Anthony Fauci's of the world SHOULD make the most money.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lmao! [emoji23]

Bird, you're something man, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Ever see the old witch Nancy Pelosi struggle to breath with that massive mask that she wears? I especially enjoyed her talking about the Dems NEED to punch people and FIGHT against Trump's view of things The old witch must take her expensive stock of ice cream around to revive her when she is about to pass out trying to breathe.

I hope they mandate that all Congressmen and women triple mask themselves, she and Really old Joe would certainly be goners

Ever see the old witch Nancy Pelosi struggle to breath with that massive mask that she wears? I especially enjoyed her talking about the Dems NEED to punch people and FIGHT against Trump's view of things The old witch must take her expensive stock of ice cream around to revive her when she is about to pass out trying to breathe.

I hope they mandate that all Congressmen and women triple mask themselves, she and Really old Joe would certainly be goners
    Oh, cool. The guy who totally doesn't advocate violence is advocating for the death of our current president and speaker of the house.

8. 01-27-2021, 09:42 PM
    Reason
    Nope

9. 01-27-2021, 09:54 PM
    Reason
    No

10. 01-27-2021, 09:57 PM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I cannot know something that isn't true. I know you have the idea that if you believe something very much it's true, but in reality it's not.

1. Did you know he's straight and catholic, and would not allow homophobia from his colleagues in the 80's where homophobia was rampant in the USA and especially the medical communities?

2. Did you know this is actually the 2nd Republican President he had to deal with denial regarding a virus? It took Reagan till his 2nd term to start taking Fauci seriously about AIDS, and that this wasn't an act of god smiting the gays with a "gay cancer"?

3. Did you know he took a lot of hate from LGBTQ groups in the 80's due to the government ignoring the spreading HIV problem? One of the leading AIDS activists hammered him constantly in the press. Without realizing he had limited control over the situation. And years later after the smoke cleared and Kramer learned of his great effort to not only push the FDA to use different drugs, but also his distain for homophobia he called Fauci "the only true and great hero" among the government during the AIDS epidemic.

Fauci has been a constant voice of science and reason during times idiocy has had the loudest voice. And unlike what some idiots do. You know.. Call for revolution. Storm a capitol. THreaten violence. Fauci worked from within to fight corruption and hatred.

He's the best resource for viruses we have. He has decades worth of credentials. And he deserves 1000x more recognition than he gets. $450,000 is absurd though you're right. Not nearly enough for a ****ing HERO.
    Bullcrap. He is in the pocket of the WHO and China. He put down the use of Cheap drugs that were peer reviewed and proven good in the treatment of covid cases and instead steered hospitals and doctors to use the drugs that he wanted them to use. In other words, making money for the companies that he wanted to profit from the Pandemic(wonder why that was, huh?)

Poor whittle Tony I thought he was going to cry on MadCows show about not being allowed to appear on her show. What a wimp. He said how much he wanted to go on her show. That damned meany Trump anyway HOw dare he shortchange little Tony's television career. Now he's Free. BTW other than appearing on dozens of network shows, what the bleep does he do to justify the mega bucks that he makes? Wonder how many people were killed by the bad advice that he gave the POTUS of dealing with the China Virus?
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 01-27-2021 at 10:00 PM.

Bullcrap. He is in the pocket of the WHO and China. He put down the use of Cheap drugs that were peer reviewed and proven good in the treatment of covid cases and instead steered hospitals and doctors to use the drugs that he wanted them to use. In other words, making money for the companies that he wanted to profit from the Pandemic(wonder why that was, huh?)

Poor whittle Tony I thought he was going to cry on MadCows show about not being allowed to appear on her show. What a wimp. He said how much he wanted to go on her show. That damned meany Trump anyway HOw dare he shortchange little Tony's television career. Now he's Free. BTW other than appearing on dozens of network shows, what the bleep does he do to justify the mega bucks that he makes? Wonder how many people were killed by the bad advice that he gave the POTUS of dealing with the China Virus?
    Do you have... A shred of evidence for any of this.

How is he in the pocket of CHina?

What drugs did he recommend that weren't good? Where's the proof he invested in these drugs? Because Trump recommended drugs that were useless and continued defending them. Then when he got Covid he used the exact drugs that Fauci was recommending.

Of course. You will throw a fit when twitter bans your lord and savior. But Trump stops the top infectious disease expert form giving vital information to the public and all of a sudden... The 1st amendment doesn't matter anymore. LOL. You're a joke.

What bad advice? He told people not to wear masks, when there was limited evidence, and limited masks. He defends that statement. As more information and more supplies, and the CDC recommended the use of masks... He told people to use masks. Why is this so damn complicated for you? Lol.

What about that carbon monoxide tho?

I heard the new trend is when people attempt suicide they do so by wearing a mask.

It's all about that carbon monoxide tho..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Fauci has been the director of the NIAID since 1984. The NIAID is one of many centers under the National Institute of Health. His center did designate 3.75mil to the Wuhan lab, but let's not pretend Fauci personally sent money to it or even that, by himself, he'd be able to get federal money designated for it. Federal monies get designate out via grant proposals that go thru many steps with many eyes on them before money is ever disbursed. Hardly the same thing as a company CEO telling an accountant he employs to cut a check.

Whatever pay he's gotten take a look at his accomplishments, he's earned it.
    Maybe YOU should read his resume...and not something written by some hack on OAN or wherever you looked.
    He was majorly responsible for setting up a biological lab that is set up to create lethal viruses in of all places CHINA. That is incredibly unbelievable. He has consistently supported the corrupt WHO outfit and its leader who is basically unqualified to lead anything. ANd this WHO is nothing but a puppet from Communist China.

Tell me something. Why would a United States health guru and savant like Saint Faucci earmark millions of dollars as well as support it with advice and information to an avowed enemy of the United States, namely CHINA? Are you even a tiny bit upset that China created this virus. China let its people spread the virus to the United States and the rest of the world. China refused to tell the truth of what it did and covered up its lethality. And Faucci openly praises his best buddy who heads the WHO. Yeah... Faucci certainly is accomplished all right.

Ramble ramble. Evidence????

NAYYYYY

an avowed enemy of the United States, namely CHINA? .
    Half the **** in america is made in china.

Sounds like mortal enemies!!

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Half the **** in america is made in china.

Sounds like mortal enemies!!

More. And people complain but then head right to Walmart and the dollar store and scoop it all up.

Putting two or three masks on an elderly person in a nursing home makes a lot of sense, right? Did Cuomo think this up as another way to kill people in nursing homes? Ever hear of NEEDING TO BREATHE and not ingest Carbon monoxide instead?
    Mmmm. Eating carbon monoxide.