Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 566 of 1050 FirstFirst ... 66466516556564565566567568576616666 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 15746
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ahh....you poor guy.
    Classic BUT MY FREEDUMBZ!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if double masking was so effective, why was it not already being said to be done last year when this started. why do doctors and nurses not double mask all the time.
    One of the PA's that moved between Covid and non covid was in surgical gear all the time I saw her but she came to see patients between surgeries, she had a N95 mask, a blue mask over that and a face shield, she stood about 8' away when talking and when she needed to listen to my heart and lungs she would come do that, most the other doctors were just in a mask but stayed away except when using the stethoscope.

Nurses were all in masks, I had to put my mask on when they came in the room. Everyone was putting gloves on when they came in and throwing them away when they left. There were hand sanitizing stations as you walked in/out of the room.

They wouldn't do a surgical procedure if you hadn't had a covid test in the last 24 hours.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

How can the state of Rhode island have a contract with CVS and Walgreens to give them a certain amount of doses but we can't even get a vaccine there...... I guess they are giving some unused ones back

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Yeah. I do pretty much the same. I do it basically because I am ordered to do it and because I don't want to make people afraid if I don't wear a mask. But it really is a pain in the *** to me and I do not believe that these masks do a lot of good to stop the virus. SOme good, sure, but as a cure-all nah
    who EVER suggested masks WERE a cure all?
    they're a deterrent.....which they can't do if we aren't wearing them
    and of course they're a PIA...think ANYbody prefers them?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    How can the state of Rhode island have a contract with CVS and Walgreens to give them a certain amount of doses but we can't even get a vaccine there...... I guess they are giving some unused ones back

I don't think that's how it works....aren't doses originally received by the states and distributed to contractors like CVS and Walgreens, not the other way around?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    One of the PA's that moved between Covid and non covid was in surgical gear all the time I saw her but she came to see patients between surgeries, she had a N95 mask, a blue mask over that and a face shield, she stood about 8' away when talking and when she needed to listen to my heart and lungs she would come do that, most the other doctors were just in a mask but stayed away except when using the stethoscope.

Nurses were all in masks, I had to put my mask on when they came in the room. Everyone was putting gloves on when they came in and throwing them away when they left. There were hand sanitizing stations as you walked in/out of the room.

They wouldn't do a surgical procedure if you hadn't had a covid test in the last 24 hours.
    I think everyone should be wearing a mask in public, but I've never seen or heard of double or triple masking before Covid19.

if double or triple masking is supposed to be effective, why not make masks thicker.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't think that's how it works....aren't doses originally received by the states and distributed to contractors like CVS and Walgreens, not the other way around?
    It was one of those new-age news only gives you 20% of the real story deals. I looked further into the situation and the state gave CVS and Walgreens vaccines to hand out at old folks homes and other special places but old folks can't get it yet so once again none of this makes sense

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    But a cure 80% is pretty worth it, isnt it?

Leave us 20% to fight which can still be very dangerous, but still easier to deal.with. is it worth difficulty while talking? Obviously yes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Where in the hell do you get off saying that wearing a mask has cut Covid down by 80%? Hell, there actually has not been any "Scientifically validated study" which reports that wearing a mask will reduce the spread of the virus much at all. The technology of the masks themselves is primitive and the much of the virus will spread anyway if someone sneezes through the mask. Then you have the idiots who actually take the damned mask off to sneeze like that idiotic Dem. Congressman did recently during the Impeachment farce by the House, sneeze twice in his hands, and then rub his hands on his shirt sleeve before putting the mask back on. With obviously bacteria infected hands BTW. It was actually funny to watch Pelosi's reaction to this jerk doing that a short distance behind her at the podium

Where in the hell do you get off saying that wearing a mask has cut Covid down by 80%? Hell, there actually has not been any "Scientifically validated study" which reports that wearing a mask will reduce the spread of the virus much at all. The technology of the masks themselves is primitive and the much of the virus will spread anyway if someone sneezes through the mask. Then you have the idiots who actually take the damned mask off to sneeze like that idiotic Dem. Congressman did recently during the Impeachment farce by the House, sneeze twice in his hands, and then rub his hands on his shirt sleeve before putting the mask back on. With obviously bacteria infected hands BTW. It was actually funny to watch Pelosi's reaction to this jerk doing that a short distance behind her at the podium
    What do you need a study for? Blow on your hand without a mask then blow on it with one. You can clearly see the reduction of air openly getting into the atmosphere.

It's pretty simple.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Do you all know that Tony Faucci is the most highly paid government employee of them all? And did you also know that doesn't include the money that he gleans on the side by promoting Pharm products as well as endorsing organizations like WHO? Also, do you know that Faucci was the leading advocate for the creation of the Wuhan biological virus lab in China? Wonder how much the CHinese paid and are paying him for help in creating the lethal viruses that they are making intentionally? Of course, not many people know about the actual history of Saint Faucci. Wonder how many more top government "health" officials are in the pocket of China?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    who EVER suggested masks WERE a cure all?
    they're a deterrent.....which they can't do if we aren't wearing them
    and of course they're a PIA...think ANYbody prefers them?
    I just saw a poster here claim that masks have reduced the Covid spread in this country by 80%. Biden himself talked about making Americans citizens wear masks all of the time and that is was unamerican not to. And he also said that by doing this it would significantly stop the spread of the virus. Face it, the Dem leadership has latched onto this stupid mandatory mask and self sheltering nonsense ever since they thought it would be an effective scare tactic to hurt businesses in the midst of this attack by China. It was all political. As for the people that it hurt, the Dems in these states that did not give a crap. As long as it hurt Trump, it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    It was one of those new-age news only gives you 20% of the real story deals. I looked further into the situation and the state gave CVS and Walgreens vaccines to hand out at old folks homes and other special places but old folks can't get it yet so once again none of this makes sense

Putting two or three masks on an elderly person in a nursing home makes a lot of sense, right? Did Cuomo think this up as another way to kill people in nursing homes? Ever hear of NEEDING TO BREATHE and not ingest Carbon monoxide instead?

Ok, just relax..

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Ever hear of NEEDING TO BREATHE and not ingest Carbon monoxide instead?
    lmao! [emoji23]

Bird, you're something man, lol