Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 558 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 584585085485565575585595605686086581058 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 19219
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Do you feel tired during the day?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Not often. I do take naps on days off, though.
    Last night, the day after my vaccination, I felt like crap. Today, I feel pretty good. I slept well last night.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    is it trouble getting to sleep, or staying asleep? I have severe apnea...it was a life changer to start using a cpap...among other things, my blood pressure normalized after the very first night! but, I had used melatonin with some success too.....some say things like sleep is overrated and I'll sleep when I die, but nobody is at peak performance while not getting solid sleep
    I have more difficulty getting to sleep. Only occasionally do I wake up at night and not get back to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Ever try guided mediation for the insomnia?
    ....or a couple bong loads?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...doses-screw-up

Whoops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unreal.

Just a few more days of this ******** being in charge and many more years to recover.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    And by kidding, the article means lying

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And by kidding, the article means lying
    One last final **** you to the American people on his way out the door. Problem is, even his followers don't care because he spent months convincing them it was nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    is it trouble getting to sleep, or staying asleep? I have severe apnea...it was a life changer to start using a cpap...among other things, my blood pressure normalized after the very first night! but, I had used melatonin with some success too.....some say things like sleep is overrated and I'll sleep when I die, but nobody is at peak performance while not getting solid sleep
    Not everyone has the same need for sleep. Some people are able to perform at peak levels with considerably less sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Unreal.

Just a few more days of this ******** being in charge and many more years to recover.
    I don't expect recovery to start for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Not everyone has the same need for sleep. Some people are able to perform at peak levels with considerably less sleep.
    I didn't talk in hours, I talked about solid sleep. However, I know ppl who THINK they're fine with less sleep...that eventually have related health problems. If you've always gotten X hours of sleep on average, you don't really know if X+1 would do you better.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't expect recovery to start for years.
    I expect the Biden presidency to appear far more positive and productive than it likely is simply because of where he'll be starting from, a very low bar to get over.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Not often. I do take naps on days off, though.
    Last night, the day after my vaccination, I felt like crap. Today, I feel pretty good. I slept well last night.
    I see. I've been sleeping less and less with time, and I'm down to 5-6 hours a night. I wonder if I'm beating my body up.

Sometimes its hard to know which ways are good to push your body and which is bad.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Right. Man since I started smoking weed forever ago that **** stopped. I remember being up all night only sleeping 3-5 hours as a kid. Staring at the fan. Ringing ears. Thinking about today tomorrow yesterday last year next year. My mom tried everything that wasn't a script. Thank the Lord for marijuana

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    I remember being up all night only sleeping 3-5 hours as a kid. Staring at the fan. Ringing ears. Thinking about today tomorrow yesterday last year next year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    lol, sounds familiar.

I used to look at the popcorn ceiling and pretend it was the surface if the moon, and all kinds of things are happening on it, lmao!

Then I hit 9 and all those thoughts started getting replaced by sex..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lol that works too

Suicides with a positive COVID test are counting as COVID deaths, at least in Cook County IL (Chicago and collar burbs)
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52