Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 555 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 554555055455535545555565575656056551055 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 22087
  1. #8311
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,102
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    The Spanish Flu is the actual name of it.


    Calling it the China Virus is just making **** up, that isn't the name of it and it's never been proven that that is exactly where it came from


    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    What do you mean that the Spanish flu is the ACTUAL NAME OF IT? Did you know that in Spain, they called it the French flu. In Holland, they called it the French flu. Why did they hand Lou Gehrig's name on that disease? For you to take umbrage over someone calling this virus the China flu is just plain stupid. It originated in China. Why not call it the China flu. Why is naming it that "racist"

    ONE REASON. It was a convenient way for the bleeping Fake News press to hang another "RACIST" charge at Donald Trump. China was the damned country that created this virus in the Wuhan biological weapons lab and let its infected citizens travel to all parts of the world in order to infect the planet. Call it corona virus. Call it Covid virus. I care what you call it. IT CAME FROM CHINA and killed a helluva lot of people. China is to blame for what happened in the world. Yeah. China. The country that gave Really Old Joe Biden and his family billions of dollars.

  2. #8312
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    32,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    What do you mean that the Spanish flu is the ACTUAL NAME OF IT? Did you know that in Spain, they called it the French flu. In Holland, they called it the French flu. Why did they hand Lou Gehrig's name on that disease? For you to take umbrage over someone calling this virus the China flu is just plain stupid. It originated in China. Why not call it the China flu. Why is naming it that "racist"

    ONE REASON. It was a convenient way for the bleeping Fake News press to hang another "RACIST" charge at Donald Trump. China was the damned country that created this virus in the Wuhan biological weapons lab and let its infected citizens travel to all parts of the world in order to infect the planet. Call it corona virus. Call it Covid virus. I care what you call it. IT CAME FROM CHINA and killed a helluva lot of people. China is to blame for what happened in the world. Yeah. China. The country that gave Really Old Joe Biden and his family billions of dollars.
    Not one expert is calling it the China virus.

    Not happening.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  3. #8313
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,102
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Not one expert is calling it the China virus.

    Not happening.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    China flu was named very early on. Until the Fake News media backed by their Dem. sponsors *****ed and called it "racist". Then they changed the name to hurt Trump when he called it the China virus. He being the SOB that he is says screw that and kept on saying it and rightfully so. Good for him. Calling someone a racist for saying the China virus is crap.

  4. #8314
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,277

  5. #8315
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    15,206
    What a joke.

  6. #8316
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,208
    Neither China nor Flu have any business being in the name of COVID-19. But everyone with positive IQ knows that. Brett knows that!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  7. #8317
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,773
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Neither China nor Flu have any business being in the name of COVID-19. But everyone with positive IQ knows that. Brett knows that!
    You're expecting a lot of someone who treats Trump's word as gospel and can't wait to regurgitate the same garbage. If Trump said it, it has to be true. Didn't anyone tell you that?

  8. #8318
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    China flu was named very early on. Until the Fake News media backed by their Dem. sponsors *****ed and called it "racist". Then they changed the name to hurt Trump when he called it the China virus. He being the SOB that he is says screw that and kept on saying it and rightfully so. Good for him. Calling someone a racist for saying the China virus is crap.
    lol, nice!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  9. #8319
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    What do you mean that the Spanish flu is the ACTUAL NAME OF IT? Did you know that in Spain, they called it the French flu. In Holland, they called it the French flu. Why did they hand Lou Gehrig's name on that disease? For you to take umbrage over someone calling this virus the China flu is just plain stupid. It originated in China. Why not call it the China flu. Why is naming it that "racist"

    ONE REASON. It was a convenient way for the bleeping Fake News press to hang another "RACIST" charge at Donald Trump. China was the damned country that created this virus in the Wuhan biological weapons lab and let its infected citizens travel to all parts of the world in order to infect the planet. Call it corona virus. Call it Covid virus. I care what you call it. IT CAME FROM CHINA and killed a helluva lot of people. China is to blame for what happened in the world. Yeah. China. The country that gave Really Old Joe Biden and his family billions of dollars.
    Say it with me now: the Spanish flu didnt originate in Spain.

    So by your logic we can call this the McConnell/Trump virus

  10. #8320
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Say it with me now: the Spanish flu didnt originate in Spain.

    So by your logic we can call this the McConnell/Trump virus
    Truth is that no one knows where the flu originated. So what? They called it the Spanish flu. They called it the French flu. Who cares? They called it Lou Gehrig disease for cripes sake. But since Donald Trump called a disease that originating in China, the China virus, the media and their Dem. massahs decided to call him racist.

  11. #8321
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Truth is that no one knows where the flu originated. So what? They called it the Spanish flu. They called it the French flu. Who cares? They called it Lou Gehrig disease for cripes sake. But since Donald Trump called a disease that originating in China, the China virus, the media and their Dem. massahs decided to call him racist.
    Usually when someone does racist things, they will be referred to as racist.

    It works like that for anything. If someone does something sexist, say pay female employees less than equivalent Male employees, they will be referred to as racist.

    That's how life works, binky.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  12. #8322
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Truth is that no one knows where the flu originated. So what? They called it the Spanish flu. They called it the French flu. Who cares? They called it Lou Gehrig disease for cripes sake. But since Donald Trump called a disease that originating in China, the China virus, the media and their Dem. massahs decided to call him racist.
    https://youtu.be/uDWngRtEmm0

  13. #8323
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,312
    8,000 US Covid-19 deaths in the last two days.

  14. #8324
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    8,000 US Covid-19 deaths in the last two days.
    Trump virus, without a doubt.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  15. #8325
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,102
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Trump virus, without a doubt.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Did you know that if a guy who dies in a car crash has a common cold, that a mandatory test for Covid will show him to have covid and THAT will be on his death certificate. Did you also know that if a hospital records 100 deaths due to covid at its hospital, the hospital will receive not only the 13,000-17,000 stipend per case from the government but also a 100,000 "bonus" check from the government. Hooray for the CARES ACT, eh? IN the meantime, I can't get treated for my bum right knee, and other ailments for about a year now.

    Is covid bad ****? Yep. Is our reaction to it stupid? ABsolutely. Why wasn't this **** treated just like a bad flu? SOmeone really ought to ask the F'd up medical experts in this country and the world.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •