Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 548 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 484484985385465475485495505585986481048 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 22087
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If you watch any documentary detailing chinas response to the virus, you will be much more likely to buy it.

I'll mention just one aspect of their response. Any patient that was diagnosed (not confirmed) positive for corona had their entire CITY BLOCK sterilized. That means every single room in every single apartment in every single building on the block.

That means when ONE person is diagnosed positive for corona, hundreds to THOUSANDS of apartments are sterilized.

That's just ONE aspect of their corona response that I'm mentioning.

Science says this approach will lead to not only containment, but possibly eradication. If you see with your own eyes what china did to combat the virus, you will be much more likely to buy their numbers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Sorry I'm not buying anything the Chinese government tries to sell me. This is a country that lies about the thousands of people massacred at Tiananmen Square from 30 years ago. Not to mention their persecution of millions of Muslims in Western China. Many that are sent to re-education camps or killed. They weren't honest about this virus when they had clear knowledge of it in 2019 as well.

You can believe China has done this amazing job where no one has died from the coronavirus there in 8 months but i'm not.

China put the world behind the 8 ball. If they had acknowledged something this significant was spreading, efforts could have been made to stop it. They could have sent in other countries to help them handle the virus load. Not to say it would have been full proof but it could have made a consequential difference.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-02-2021 at 08:20 PM.

Larry King has it and has been admitted to the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Larry King has it and has been admitted to the hospital.
    https://youtu.be/76HijAoXi6k

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Sorry I'm not buying anything the Chinese government tries to sell me. This is a country that lies about the thousands of people massacred at Tiananmen Square from 30 years ago. Not to mention their persecution of millions of Muslims in Western China. Many that are sent to re-education camps or killed. They weren't honest about this virus when they had clear knowledge of it in 2019 as well.

If you look up what chinas response was, you don't have to buy anything that anyone is selling. You can see it for yourself.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

China put the world behind the 8 ball. If they had acknowledged something this significant was spreading, efforts could have been made to stop it. They could have sent in other countries to help them handle the virus load. Not to say it would have been full proof but it could have made a consequential difference.
    It would have made a night and day difference. If you saw what China did in January, it can be safely assumed that if they responded as such in november this thing would not be the global pandemic it is today.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

If you look up what chinas response was, you don't have to buy anything that anyone is selling. You can see it for yourself.

Like I said, I acknowledge that China has done a better job than the US in stopping the spread. Like many other countries, they are more proactive in how they deal with this virus. I also said that China participates in a lot of disinformation and crimes against their own people so I'm not giving much credence to what they do and say publicly.

Does it not sound fishy to you that a country where the outbreak started hasn't reported a COVID related death in 8 months?

How? They've lied so much, what are you trusting?
    Last edited by Chronz; 01-02-2021 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ahh....someone's getting upset again. I guess that's bound to happen when you get laughed out of basically every serious conversation you enter.
    Lol, coming from a presumptuous child who struggles with English, this means nothing. Wake me up when you have the balls to respond in the thread you said was reopened yet somehow never closed. Lmfao. You always bring a smile to my face kruger

Forgiveness if English isn't your first language but I can speak in another language if you want
    Last edited by Chronz; 01-02-2021 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Who knows, you might decide to stop saying stupid **** and post like a normal human being if someone says anything. But yea buh-bye!
    This isn't the airport, you don't need to announce your departures. I'll be here if you ever get tired of ur safe space echo chamber

Looks like we're getting dangerously close to having another addition to my ignore list. This kind of **** is what we saw from the right about Seth Rich.
    Wait. What do you guys believe about the Seth Rich story?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Lol, coming from a presumptuous child who struggles with English, this means nothing. Wake me up when you have the balls to respond in the thread you said was reopened yet somehow never closed. Lmfao. You always bring a smile to my face kruger

Forgiveness if English isn't your first language but I can speak in another language if you want
    Have the balls to respond? Kruger? Still overthinking the history of Special's special race thread? Sounds like someone is on tilt.

It's all good. Dont stress it too hard, just try and be aware and take some precautions, but at the end of the day even if you get it you'll very likely get over it very much like the flu.

The raw numbers on this thing are looking similar to the flu. The real issue is the spread, because it's a new virus it spreads so fast which then starts to overwhelm the health system. And other industries like funeral, etc

On an individual level it's not so much of an issue. It's a major issue on a societal level. I personally wouldn't over stress it, thinking of hazmat suits or anything like that.

Oh the hazmat is for my enjoyment. I'm gonna shock a few people. Was thinking of getting a stormtroopers get up, just gotta configure my air filter to fit.

I can send you the vid of him ******** on faucci but youtube shuts it down within the hour, if you register at uncensored hosters I can prolly find it posted already. Theres a ton of interesting tidbits to his claims but you gotta be well versed in what med schools don't teach. Lots of literature to recommend. I wish he were still alive

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Have the balls to respond? Kruger? Still overthinking the history of Special's special race thread? Sounds like someone is on tilt.
    Yes. You've sidestepped the question. How can something be reopened if it never closed? What's your native tongue, I might be able to explain it better for you.

Yes Kruger. Its my pet name for all of you who suffer from the dunning Kruger effect. Look into it dunce.

You've proven completely inept at deductive reasoning so what you think i sound like is irrelevant.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. I haven't been at all shy about saying how the attacks on Joe Biden for being senile or mentally disabled are bull****. But it does make me happy that Trump's most ardent supporters believe it because it takes down Dear Leader just another peg. He has been so beaten that a man they believe to be brain dead was able to take him down.
    Not really, when the slogan is blue no matter who and with headlines like, Biden just needs to stay alive. Its obvious that you cultists dont care for you nominee, just that you go against the orange man.

I get to watch this **** show unfold with no horse in the race so its all hilarious to me. But Icalled it awhile back. Bidens only chance at victory is to hide play identity politic and hope the media ignores/suppresses his faults and take mad drugs for the big events.
    Last edited by Chronz; 01-02-2021 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Yes. You've sidestepped the question. How can something be reopened if it never closed? What's your native tongue, I might be able to explain it better for you.
    I was simply referencing that someone posted in the thread again, Sherlock. No idea why you are so invested in that comment.

Yes Kruger. Its my pet name for all of you who suffer from the dunning Kruger effect. Look into it dunce.
    I am already well aware of the definition of that term. I bet it makes you feel super smart to use it in a conversation such as you did just now.

You've proven completely inept at deductive reasoning so what you think i sound like is irrelevant.
    Yeah, I'd say you are definitely coming across as all shook up. Keep truthin' along though, guy.