Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 546 of 1300 FirstFirst ... 464464965365445455465475485565966461046 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 19491
  1. #8176
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,485
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Looks like we're getting dangerously close to having another addition to my ignore list. This kind of **** is what we saw from the right about Seth Rich.
    Do you usually announce who you shield yourself from?. Lmfao. Do you bucko, I'll never stoop to safe space level of *****hood

  2. #8177
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,485
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Personally, I am self-isolating until around January 29. That will be 15 days after I get my first vaccine shot. I'll get my 2nd shot sometime in February and should be OK after that.
    Keep us posted on the entire process. Moms getting 2nd dose soon, I told her not to visit me for days after she gets it.

  3. #8178
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I wonder how long it will be until China releases its next biological weapon on the world, maybe after immunizing its workers from its effects so that it is the only supplier of goods? Anyone think that cannot happen? Its a pretty simple playbook, really. How do you think Really Old Joe is going to "Stand up" to China?
    They're already celebrating our demise, what's in store for round 2?

  4. #8179
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    They're already celebrating our demise, what's in store for round 2?
    You sure jumped quickly from being wary of such reports to parroting them as if they were fact.

  5. #8180
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,485
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You sure jumped quickly from being wary of such reports to parroting them as if they were fact.
    True. I should wait on that confirmation. It's looking more likely tho. My old neighbor knows the language so I'm hoping he can translate what said and hopefully recognize the province.

  6. #8181
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    True. I should wait on that confirmation. It's looking more likely tho. My old neighbor knows the language so I'm hoping he can translate what said and hopefully recognize the province.
    You could post the link but I wouldn't want you to have to reveal your super secret, truther media sources.

  7. #8182
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,485
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You could post the link but I wouldn't want you to have to reveal your super secret, truther media sources.
    Nah, you just don't know the world you live in anymore, you're stuck in the old way of life. Honestly, ill just wait for the msm to show it, it will then be confirmed for both of us and I'll have a link to show you. It's what I've tried to do with you normies.

  8. #8183
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,485
    As for the event, the msm already reported on it, they gave it their own spin so that's readily avaliable now if you want to see just what the msm has allowed you to see

  9. #8184
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,197
    As expected, you're nothing but cheap and unsubstantiated talk.

  10. #8185
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    That is a totally false equivalency. All countries make mistakes in some of the decisions that they make. YOu know why? It is because all countries have PEOPLE who are in charge and people are not always correct in what they decide to do about things.

    But as for China, I don't think that they really made "mistakes" per se. I think that what they did after the virus itself got created was absolutely deliberate and wasn't a mistake at all. We know with 100% accuracy that the communist Chinese government has dedicated a lot of their top scientists and spent billions of dollars to develop chemical and biological weapons to be used in warfare against their enemies and for sure the United States is their main ENEMY, especially since Donald Trump became POTUS.

    Now, we can conjecture all that we want to if China deliberately developed the Wuhan virus in some kind of planned attack on the US and the rest of the world. I'd say the odds that they did are maybe 10-1 against them deliberately doing it. BUt there is no doubt in my mind that once they realized that the virus broke the containment in China, China deliberately used its own people as attack agents to spread the stuff to other countries. To say that they didn't is beyond belief. These people in control in China are people with no decent human morals. They are Godless with no sense of treating people as you would wish to be treated.

    As for the mistakes that the US made in dealing with the virus that China release upon the world, yes the US made mistakes. But they didn't make mistakes because they minimized the threat or did something intentionally to kill people. They made mistakes because no one had ever dealt with something like this before nor planned for it. Yeah, Trump made mistakes. I think one of his biggest mistakes was in trusting the so-called medical experts for dealing with what to do with the virus itself. I think that if he had gone with his instincts instead of jerks like Faucci and others who led the US and the world down stupid paths like the shutdowns that were ordered, we would be in better shape over-all.

    But, you disagree and want to blame Trump for everything bad that happened. What would you have done differently at the time that decisions had to be made? No second guessing allowed. What would you as the POTUS have done right away that didn't end up being done? And please do not tell me that ordering MASKS for everyone to wear immediately is the great answer. To this day, there is no proof whatsoever that the wearing of these masks would save any significant number of people.
    What would be their endgame for unleashing a man-made virus on the world? I can't follow your drift because there is no logical reason for China to do what you are claiming. You are making them out to be cartoonish villains you find in comic books. They are making gains on us already without inflecting the whole world. Demonizing them isn't helping our situation now. You are deflecting from the fact...

    Our biggest mistake is listening to politicians who either are seeking to ignore the virus, like Trump, or turn a political gain out of the pandemic like Pelosi or Mitch who nix the $2,000 check stimulus bill because it is socialism for the rich, whatever the hell that was supposed to mean with people in food lines. Trump listening to the medical experts? When has Trump ever listen to anyone else over his ego. Did Fauci tell Trump to "wish the virus away or not pushing testing", please spare us your melo-dramatic fiction? We have Trump to do that and he will be gone soon.

    The people who are f'ing us up the most over this pandemic are in the house with us.

    btw, we have a weapons-grade virus program as well as do Russia and probably Isreal. Considering every once in a while a nuclear incident happens, I can see accidents happening in the virus research as well. But, hey keep spinning Trump's nonsense.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-01-2021 at 10:03 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  11. #8186
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,485
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    As expected, you're nothing but cheap and unsubstantiated talk.
    nope, its all true. I know you like **** spoonfed to you but you can do this one on your own. its literally msm propaganda any dunce can find, im sure a kruger like you could muster the IQ to get it done

  12. #8187
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Do you usually announce who you shield yourself from?. Lmfao. Do you bucko, I'll never stoop to safe space level of *****hood
    Who knows, you might decide to stop saying stupid **** and post like a normal human being if someone says anything. But yea buh-bye!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  13. #8188
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I don't believe China has only recorded 87,000 cases in the last year. China hasn't even reported a new death from coronavirus since April. Common sense will tell you that's not true.

    https://www.worldometers.info/corona...country/china/
    I get what ur saying, but china had a completely different approach than us, they legitimately got full containment on this virus at about 3 months after wuhan lockdown.

    They were behind the virus in January, but what they did over the next few weeks actually put them ahead of the virus. USA has at no point in time been ahead of the virus, even with a 2 month grace window. So compared to US of course their numbers will look unbelieveable. Here are a few other countries which also used science to combat the virus, and also has equally as unbelieveable numbers.

    https://www.worldometers.info/corona...ountry/taiwan/

    https://www.worldometers.info/corona...try/singapore/

    You could be right, they could be lying, but there's no evidence or fact based reason within context of covid to think so. The biggest evidence is their bad track record, their iron first authoritarian govt, etc, things of this nature.

    There's just no inconsistency in their numbers to lead someone to the conclusion of false numbers. All their reported numbers are scientifically sound and corroborated by every other country's data set. If china was falsifying numbers there would most likely be some inconsistency in their numbers we could point to and demonstrate as showing potential falsehoods.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  14. #8189
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    What would be their endgame for unleashing a man-made virus on the world? I can't follow your drift because there is no logical reason for China to do what you are claiming. You are making them out to be cartoonish villains you find in comic books. They are making gains on us already without inflecting the whole world. Demonizing them isn't helping our situation now. You are deflecting from the fact...
    .
    They probably have a lot to gain. I'll be honest, looking at how things played out, it's hard for me to keep seeing things as a complete accident.

    But there's just one thing that stops my mind from going down that road, which is why would they have released the numbers they released in January if it was meant to be an attack? I can't reason how they could use it as an attack, yet then immediately throw us the cheat sheet detailing exactly how to minimize the covid impact.

    And Trumps level of incompetence could not have been predicted by anyone, no one could have predicted that he is THIS ****in stupid that he would completely ignore the cheat sheet that china handed us.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  15. #8190
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,977
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I get what ur saying, but china had a completely different approach than us, they legitimately got full containment on this virus at about 3 months after wuhan lockdown.

    They were behind the virus in January, but what they did over the next few weeks actually put them ahead of the virus. USA has at no point in time been ahead of the virus, even with a 2 month grace window. So compared to US of course their numbers will look unbelieveable. Here are a few other countries which also used science to combat the virus, and also has equally as unbelieveable numbers.

    https://www.worldometers.info/corona...ountry/taiwan/

    https://www.worldometers.info/corona...try/singapore/

    You could be right, they could be lying, but there's no evidence or fact based reason within context of covid to think so. The biggest evidence is their bad track record, their iron first authoritarian govt, etc, things of this nature.

    There's just no inconsistency in their numbers to lead someone to the conclusion of false numbers. All their reported numbers are scientifically sound and corroborated by every other country's data set. If china was falsifying numbers there would most likely be some inconsistency in their numbers we could point to and demonstrate as showing potential falsehoods.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Given their whitewashing they've done about this virus from the onset, there's no reason to trust their data set. Its very easy to fabricate certain numbers when you aren't reporting any COVID related deaths in 8 months either. I could believe their country does a better job handling the virus but that's because of the control the government has on individual freedoms and the differences in Chinese culture compared to American culture. That's enough evidence for me to believe they are not being entirely forthcoming though.

    Sorry but by no means do I buy that China has only seen 87,000 cases in a country of 1.4 billion people.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-02-2021 at 12:11 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •