Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 544 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 444444945345425435445455465545946441044 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 17304
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    How long are you guys around these loved ones? If you're in close proximity, sharing an environment for prolonged stretches, the masks might be ineffective. Whats the pore size on your masks?

Thats assuming viruses transmit the way most experts have alleged. Several in my family have gotten it by now and they have some wild experiences. Like in one household none of the men got it despite their ladies "testing" positive, these guys are in the medical field and just ridiculing this virus. Im too scared to go visit them but thats because I lack the conviction of any belief on this one. Im a good sheep
    Couple times a week, couple hours at a time.

Masks dont guarantee safety, but they are definitely effective. Everything is a risk, but small changes in daily habits can decrease the risk significantly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Couple times a week, couple hours at a time.

Masks dont guarantee safety, but they are definitely effective. Everything is a risk, but small changes in daily habits can decrease the risk significantly.

How effective? Whats the pore size on your mask? Wheres the study? How are we isolating these strains?

Do you find it abit odd that the inventor of the "most accurate" covid test we have died right before the Bill Gates event that happened right before the outbreak. This is the same dude that called Fraucci a moron and was one of our most renowned experts.

Also, nasty, dont take my line of questioning as an attack, Im doing the same things you are with regards to the mask. I get mad when my friend doesn't wear it at work and just screams in my direction, I stopped donating/talking to the homeless folks in my area.

Im just asking questions. Im currently looking for a full blown hazmat suit to wear to the wasteland. Might even show up to work with it.

How effective? Whats the pore size on your mask? Wheres the study? How are we isolating these strains?

Do you find it abit odd that the inventor of the "most accurate" covid test we have died right before the Bill Gates event that happened right before the outbreak. This is the same dude that called Fraucci a moron and was one of our most renowned experts.
    I can't say exactly how effective, nor do I know the pore size (it's the regular light blue hospital mask), but if I have it and I dont know, wearing a mask will definitely decrease the amount going from my lung into the environment. By a good margin. Lightly blow without a mask and lightly blow with one, you can tell it's a big diff. Not 100%, but if you're decreasing it by 60% to 80% that's significant.

Why is that odd? I dont know anything about that.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Also, nasty, dont take my line of questioning as an attack, Im doing the same things you are with regards to the mask. I get mad when my friend doesn't wear it at work and just screams in my direction, I stopped donating/talking to the homeless folks in my area.

Im just asking questions. Im currently looking for a full blown hazmat suit to wear to the wasteland. Might even show up to work with it.
    It's all good. Dont stress it too hard, just try and be aware and take some precautions, but at the end of the day even if you get it you'll very likely get over it very much like the flu.

The raw numbers on this thing are looking similar to the flu. The real issue is the spread, because it's a new virus it spreads so fast which then starts to overwhelm the health system. And other industries like funeral, etc

On an individual level it's not so much of an issue. It's a major issue on a societal level. I personally wouldn't over stress it, thinking of hazmat suits or anything like that.

Looks like we're getting dangerously close to having another addition to my ignore list. This kind of **** is what we saw from the right about Seth Rich.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

How long are you guys around these loved ones? If you're in close proximity, sharing an environment for prolonged stretches, the masks might be ineffective. Whats the pore size on your masks?

Thats assuming viruses transmit the way most experts have alleged. Several in my family have gotten it by now and they have some wild experiences. Like in one household none of the men got it despite their ladies "testing" positive, these guys are in the medical field and just ridiculing this virus. Im too scared to go visit them but thats because I lack the conviction of any belief on this one. Im a good sheep
    Personally, I am self-isolating until around January 29. That will be 15 days after I get my first vaccine shot. I'll get my 2nd shot sometime in February and should be OK after that.

I wonder how long it will be until China releases its next biological weapon on the world, maybe after immunizing its workers from its effects so that it is the only supplier of goods? Anyone think that cannot happen? Its a pretty simple playbook, really. How do you think Really Old Joe is going to "Stand up" to China?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I wonder how long it will be until China releases its next biological weapon on the world, maybe after immunizing its workers from its effects so that it is the only supplier of goods? Anyone think that cannot happen? Its a pretty simple playbook, really. How do you think Really Old Joe is going to "Stand up" to China?
    Can't do worse than Trump has. Maybe you should focus on reality instead of sharing the fear tactics of your favorite conservative rags.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

With fire. He can make fire with his mind but will only do it when using a secret identity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Yeah because China released COVID intentionally to kill millions of their own people, put the global economy on halt, cost themselves and other countries trillions of dollars, etc. Makes a whole bunch of sense.

I'm sure you can't wait to tell us how well Trump handled it here though.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Can't do worse than Trump has. Maybe you should focus on reality instead of sharing the fear tactics of your favorite conservative rags.
    but CHI-NA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    but CHI-NA!!!

It's funny that you think you have some sort of tangible point with a juvenile post such as this. It's like you just can't comprehend that one can believe China repeatedly lied about COVID-19, while also believing that the Trump led United States royally screwed the pooch on their COVID-19 response (and would have regardless of whether China lied or not).

Keep defending your boys that CGTN has trained you so well to defend and look up to though. It's truly the gift that keeps on giving. Maybe your new year's resolution should be to learn how to better comprehend what you read and stop pretending like you are the world's leading authority on every topic under the sun.

Spliff! [emoji23]