Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 538 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 384384885285365375385395405485886381038 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 17227
  1. #8056
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,161
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What's your issue? You have been employed this entire time and have even bragged about how awesome it is to work from home while maintaining the same income level and health benefits.

    You just want a free $2k.
    It's almost like some people are capable of thinking about others than themselves. Shocking concept, I know. Try marinating on it for a bit though and you just might be able to process it.

  2. #8057
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,803
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's almost like some people are capable of thinking about others than themselves. Shocking concept, I know. Try marinating on it for a bit though and you just might be able to process it.
    He said we're not you're. But that appears to be a bit much nuance for you aardvark.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  3. #8058
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,161
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    He said we're not you're. But that appears to be a bit much nuance for you aardvark.
    Probably because he's referring to Americans in general (a group he is very obviously a part of), genius. Again, try marinating on the idea of thinking about someone other than yourself.

  4. #8059
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,847
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Probably because he's referring to Americans in general (a group he is very obviously a part of), genius. Again, try marinating on the idea of thinking about someone other than yourself.
    Yea I am not one to discuss the politics of a country that have absolutely no bearing on my life whatsoever. That would be ****ing weird.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  5. #8060
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea I am not one to discuss the politics of a country that have absolutely no bearing on my life whatsoever. That would be ****ing weird.
    What Christmas gift do you get for someone that pardoned you?

  6. #8061
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,847
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    What Christmas gift do you get for someone that pardoned you?
    Booking a couple weeks a year at Mar-O-Lago is a fantastic thank you present.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  7. #8062
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,847
    Amazing how different things are:


  8. #8063
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626

  9. #8064
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,134

  10. #8065
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,161
    Fake news. I know the streets of all red states are paved with gold.

  11. #8066
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,847
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Fake news. I know the streets of all red states are paved with gold.
    Everyone in Kentucky and other deep red states just pretends to look like the whole state is a meth lab whenever blue state DimocRATS come by and take a trip through their state.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  12. #8067
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,134
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Fake news. I know the streets of all red states are paved with gold.
    Did you see that on Bourbon Street?

  13. #8068
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Everyone in Kentucky and other deep red states just pretends to look like the whole state is a meth lab whenever blue state DimocRATS come by and take a trip through their state.
    Ah, they fooled me! [emoji846]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  14. #8069
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,847
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Ah, they fooled me! [emoji846]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It's kind of like how Trump lies about the value of his properties to avoid paying taxes. You throw a few homeless people with five teeth between them, some rusted out cars with no tires, and schools that churn out 2nd grade reading level high school graduates and suddenly the DimocRATS think they are so high and mighty because they know a bunch of book learnin' facts.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  15. #8070
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,134

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •