Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 537 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 374374875275355365375385395475876371037 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 15770
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    The bigger travesty is that pizza.
    The sausage def looks sus.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    This makes no sense.

We also know if we go to school and graduate top of the class and get into ivy league and graduate top of the class it will set us up for a better future. Doesnt mean every action we take in our life is in line with that. Life is tough, we pick and choose what things we want to do and we live with the consequences.

Sometimes I wanna study over the weekend, sometimes i wanna party. Even tho im aware what career benefit can come from studying.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    But in the post I reference, you said most Muslims wouldnít consider you religious because your actions donít show faith. In your school analogy you set the goal as the top .01% of a academic achievement, is that a similar bar to being a religious Muslim? Do you believe it necessary to be a religious Muslim to reach heaven? I find this interesting in part because it seems common across religions but to me if I believed the Bible or the Koran I would fear the consequences of being deemed insufficiently religious in what is essentially a pass/fail situation. Iím really just interested because itís not a concept I can relate to.
    Last edited by GasMan; 12-27-2020 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    But in the post I reference, you said most Muslims wouldnít consider you religious because your actions donít show faith. In your school analogy you set the goal as the top .01% of a academic achievement, is that a similar bar to being a religious Muslim? Do you believe it necessary to be a religious Muslim to reach heaven? I find this interesting in part because it seems common across religions but to me if I believed the Bible or the Koran I would fear the consequences of being deemed insufficiently religious in what is essentially a pass/fail situation. Iím really just interested because itís not a concept I can relate to.
    You're missing the point I'm making, it can be the top any percent.

Same as eating unhealthy, we all know it has consequences but some people just eat that way, even healthy eaters eat unhealthy sometimes. Same way, people sometimes follow their religion to a tee, some not at all, and everything in between.

This bar for a religious person to be 100% follower 24/7 seems pretty unreasonable.

It's not a pass fail situation, in the afterlife you reap what you sow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I donít know a ton about Christianity (and I know less about the Muslim faith) but Iím pretty sure that for Christians itís a pass/fail thing. Heaven or hell. You get in or you donít. And most Christians would say you and I are getting the same grade.

This elitist would like you to know another elite isnít to be trusted. He reminds you of this while heís getting the vaccine ahead of first responders.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The sausage def looks sus.
    Def. susage

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This elitist would like you to know another elite isnít to be trusted. He reminds you of this while heís getting the vaccine ahead of first responders.

He can say whatever he wants now. He's vaccinated. This emboldens his stupidity more because the virus no longer can have a direct effect on him.

Pretty sure you're dead wrong.
    I'll check it out but its hard to keep track of that idiots lies.

Making your favorite cream of mushroom soup again?
    Dafuq, is that supposed to be clever.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It is funny how some decide when law and order gets applied.
    Injustice anywhere, is a threat to justice everywhere. Something like that

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    He can say whatever he wants now. He's vaccinated. This emboldens his stupidity more because the virus no longer can have a direct effect on him.
    How do you know he is? How do you know it can or cant?