Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 535 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 354354855255335345355365375455856351035 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 17305
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Same guy that said don't wear masks, correct? Just more brain washing for the masses.
    Pretty sure he said he lied because we weren't ready. That beats the excuse I've heard from masked karens that they were saving masks for health care workers despite millions simply wearing panties

Shame we were chanting ďlock her upĒ unnecessarily for Hillary Clinton. Because I feel like this one should be locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You're not an atheist but you are hook line sinker with the atheist agenda.

You made a post ready, willing and hoping to argue over it. That's why you read my post the way you did. Because my post in no way defends what that church did, but you want to take it that way so you can delve into your prerecorded bull ****.

I already heard it bro, dont need to put it on repeat.

Reflect on your own mentality some time..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You are hopelessly clueless. Constantly latching on to these stupid terms and using them over and over again, despite them being irrelevant to the conversation at hand. The funniest part (and unintentional humor is the *only* worthwhile thing you add to this site), is that you are so delusional and clueless that you actually see yourself as super clever and intelligent when you're pulling this absent-minded routine.

Almost as funny is how you're so all in with your religion, yet straight face claim that you are "not religious" aka you're in denial about one of the very things that quite obviously defines you. Just a completely ridiculous picture of yourself that you continue to paint here on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Pretty sure he said he lied because we weren't ready.
    Pretty sure you're dead wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    So are yall storing supplies of sperm before the vax?
    Making your favorite cream of mushroom soup again?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

Almost as funny is how you're so all in with your religion, yet straight face claim that you are "not religious" aka you're in denial about one of the very things that quite obviously defines you. Just a completely ridiculous picture of yourself that you continue to paint here on PSD.
    Vast majority/almost all muslims would say I'm not religious. Me believing my religion doesn't make me religious. We consider religious people whose actions show faith/belief in them. An example being someone who prays 5 times a day.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

oh how many speaking about COVID-19 COVID-19

Vast majority/almost all muslims would say I'm not religious. Me believing my religion doesn't make me religious. We consider religious people whose actions show faith/belief in them. An example being someone who prays 5 times a day.

This is a serious question from someone who has never believed in a religion, if you believe what your religion teaches why wouldnít you live the actions it requires? Isnít that like knowing youíre going to hell, knowing the path to heaven and choosing the path to hell? Iím curious because this is one of the things about religion that has always baffled me. From the outside, this seems common to me but Iíve never heard anyone expressly state it the way you did.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    This is a serious question from someone who has never believed in a religion, if you believe what your religion teaches why wouldnít you live the actions it requires? Isnít that like knowing youíre going to hell, knowing the path to heaven and choosing the path to hell? Iím curious because this is one of the things about religion that has always baffled me. From the outside, this seems common to me but Iíve never heard anyone expressly state it the way you did.
    His time here has shown heís going to pick and choose whateverís convenient for his life at the moment he cares about...whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Oh noes! She tested negative for covid and then watched her boyfriend compete from a beachfront view. Burn the witch.

While the other person you mentioned was directly repsonsible for several military deaths and destroyed court ordered evidence.

One should be in jail while the teen shouldn't be.
    I love the outrage you have about laws some 21-year-old-teenager broke in a different country. Itís adorable.

Like I said.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    His time here has shown heís going to pick and choose whateverís convenient for his life at the moment he cares about...whatever.
    Bingo.

I love the outrage you have about laws some 21-year-old-teenager broke in a different country. Itís adorable.
    Doesn't take much to set him off.

Lol. What the **** are you talking about? The person that cares about those laws is the person that posted that link and said lock her up.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!