Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 534 of 1147 FirstFirst ... 344344845245325335345355365445846341034 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 17194
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I just read your snippet and not the link yet. But I would think the need to reach herd immunity jumps up with the recent more effective strains beginning to dominate and spread. That would make the requirement higher to get the R down below 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's more than policy. I just agreed with Ilhan Omar 2 days ago.
    So that's a no on policy then? Agreeing with someones personal opinion doesn't make you bipartisan

South Bay church that defied stay-at-home order to host Christmas Eve service;
    Calvary Chapel has accrued more than $1 million in fines, county says

A South Bay church that has repeatedly defied shelter-in-place orders and racked up more than $1 million in fines — while accepting more than $340,000 in federal pandemic aid — was set to hold an indoor Christmas Eve service during California’s worst coronavirus surge yet.

Calvary Chapel, located in San Jose’s Willow Glen neighborhood, has been at the center of a standoff with the county for months for hosting large, mask-free indoor services in violation of health directives. In October, the county sued the church, prompting Santa Clara County Superior Court to issue an injunction and later rule the church in contempt of court for repeated infractions.

Chapel leadership shows no signs of letting up, with plans to host an indoor service on Christmas Eve, according to its website. As recently as last Sunday, head Pastor Mike McClure was recorded in a livestream, mask-less and flanked by Christmas trees, delivering a sermon inside the Hillsdale Avenue sanctuary.
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/12/...s-eve-service/

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    So that's a no on policy then? Agreeing with someones personal opinion doesn't make you bipartisan
    Hes not.bipartisan, hes anti trump.

One time he criticized him for not cursing out immigrants with the proper tone.

It was the tone he was upset about.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

lol, entire city of Fresno defies stay at home for over a week now..

I dont think the city cares to enforce even tho.theres zero hospital capacity. Too many people.gonna lose their business on this third shut down.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Ahh....it's funny to the wannabe epidemiologist. Good to see you deflect, deflect, deflect when it comes to a place of worship recklessly ignoring local pandemic safety guidelines.

Ahh....it's funny to the wannabe epidemiologist. Good to see you deflect, deflect, deflect when it comes to a place of worship recklessly ignoring local pandemic safety guidelines.
    Deflect? lol

You made a comment about not following protocol, I expanded on it.

This is effect of atheist agenda, lol, I already know ur gonna take that hella personal, lmao!

"while accepting more than $340,000 in federal pandemic aid —"

Wtf?!? A church received $340k in federal pandemic aid??

What the flippin ****..!?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Deflect? lol

You made a comment about not following protocol, I expanded on it.

This is effect of atheist agenda, lol, I already know ur gonna take that hella personal, lmao!

As per usual, you are stunningly clueless and come across as a 14 year old boy with the way you express yourself via the written word. I am not one bit anti-religion and I'm also not an atheist (as I've clearly stated countless times).

....and yes, deflect. You quote my post, don't mention the article I linked to at all, and instead talk about how supposedly everyone in Fresno isn't heeding their stay at home restrictions. Have fun continuing to live in your own warped little world of nonsense.

"while accepting more than $340,000 in federal pandemic aid —"

Wtf?!? A church received $340k in federal pandemic aid??

What the flippin ****..!?

Wow. You read more than the headline?

As per usual, you are stunningly clueless and come across as a 14 year old boy with the way you express yourself via the written word. I am not one bit anti-religion and I'm also not an atheist (as I've clearly stated countless times).

....and yes, deflect. You quote my post, don't mention the article I linked to at all, and instead talk about how supposedly everyone in Fresno isn't heeding their stay at home restrictions. Have fun continuing to live in your own warped little world of nonsense.
    You're not an atheist but you are hook line sinker with the atheist agenda.

You made a post ready, willing and hoping to argue over it. That's why you read my post the way you did. Because my post in no way defends what that church did, but you want to take it that way so you can delve into your prerecorded bull ****.

I already heard it bro, dont need to put it on repeat.

Reflect on your own mentality some time..

Too many people.gonna lose their business on this third shut down.
    Certainly not that South Bay church. I’m sure they are doing what they do best (certainly way better than anything else they do) — and that is raking in the cash.

And as soon as someone come to collect the fine they’ll whine their first amendment bull crap all the way to the supreme court.

Cities, states, and other institutions in defiance of CDC guidelines should not be eligible for any federal pandemic money. That money should go to areas that follow the rules.

So are yall storing supplies of sperm before the vax?

Actual epidemiologist can lol too.