Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 533 of 1152 FirstFirst ... 334334835235315325335345355435836331033 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 17271
    “More than 2,900 US healthcare workers have died in the Covid-19 pandemic since March, a far higher number than that reported by the government.

Healthcare worker fatalities from the coronavirus skew young, with the majority under age 60 in the cases for which there is age data. People of color were disproportionately affected, and account for over 65% of fatalities in cases in which there is race and ethnicity data.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...id-19-pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    thank you, your first word confirms what I said.

you and some others like you are the problem. you are close minded and unwilling or incapable of understanding anything differently than you have already concluded. you're not interested in a conversation, you have already made up your mind what will be said. I've seen this type of entitlement with people on your side.

you have no interest in accepting that I can be bipartisan because that would destroy the narrative that you need to believe.
    You? Bi-partisan? Excuse me while I die of laughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    “More than 2,900 US healthcare workers have died in the Covid-19 pandemic since March, a far higher number than that reported by the government.
    Hmm

Interesting...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You? Bi-partisan? Excuse me while I die of laughter.
    on some issues, absolutely. do you know what bipartisan means.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    No we don’t accept that you are bipartisan because we read the rest of your drivel. A token shout out to the other side isn’t fooling anybody but you.
    I am bipartisan on some issues, if you're not capable of understanding that then that is your problem.

what is more pathetic is PSD left refusing to accept I can agree with people on the other side when PSD left is completely partisan and doesn't give a **** about any one or any thing on the right. that is ignorance and hypocrisy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

on some issues, absolutely. do you know what bipartisan means.
    The only major liberal policy I've ever seen you support is the abolishment of the death penalty. Got any more? Not something along the lines of "I called the president dumb that time he looked at a solar eclipse with out any glasses". Cause we all know that is next level stupid.

I mean actual policy

I am bipartisan on some issues, if you're not capable of understanding that then that is your problem.

what is more pathetic is PSD left refusing to accept I can agree with people on the other side when PSD left is completely partisan and doesn't give a **** about any one or any thing on the right. that is ignorance and hypocrisy.
    Ignorance and hypocrisy is about all you ever provide on this site. Wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    The only major liberal policy I've ever seen you support is the abolishment of the death penalty. Got any more? Not something along the lines of "I called the president dumb that time he looked at a solar eclipse with out any glasses". Cause we all know that is next level stupid.

I mean actual policy
    it's more than policy. I just agreed with Ilhan Omar 2 days ago.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ignorance and hypocrisy is about all you ever provide on this site. Wake up.
    I provide on topic more than you and your trolling often unrelated to a topic. Lofl.

you often have posts like this..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Imagine being so god damned stupid like Brit Hume!

He retweeted this garbage and gave it a national platform.

How Much Herd Immunity Is Enough?

At what point does a country achieve herd immunity? What portion of the population must acquire resistance to the coronavirus, either through infection or vaccination, in order for the disease to fade away and life to return to normal?

Since the start of the pandemic, the figure that many epidemiologists have offered has been 60 to 70 percent. That range is still cited by the World Health Organization and is often repeated during discussions of the future course of the disease.

Although it is impossible to know with certainty what the limit will be until we reach it and transmission stops, having a good estimate is important: It gives Americans a sense of when we can hope to breathe freely again.

Recently, a figure to whom millions of Americans look for guidance — Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, an adviser to both the Trump administration and the incoming Biden administration — has begun incrementally raising his herd-immunity estimate.

In the pandemic’s early days, Dr. Fauci tended to cite the same 60 to 70 percent estimate that most experts did. About a month ago, he began saying “70, 75 percent” in television interviews. And last week, in an interview with CNBC News, he said “75, 80, 85 percent” and “75 to 80-plus percent.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/24/h...ronavirus.html

Same guy that said don't wear masks, correct? Just more brain washing for the masses.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Same guy that said don't wear masks, correct? Just more brain washing for the masses.
    You never fail to have the dumbest takes imaginable on this topic. Show us on the doll where Mr. Fauci hurt you.

You never fail to have the dumbest takes imaginable on this topic. Show us on the doll where Mr. Fauci hurt you.
    It's amazing how someone changing their understanding of facts hurts people so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfbH...hannel=NBCNews
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085