Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 530 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 304304805205285295305315325405806301030 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 22169
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Actually he unnecessarily.killed about 250k Americans to date. But you know trump, always wants more more more. Hes gone complete ghost since election, trying to get that covid death number as high as he possibly can.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It was Biden's Chinese FRIENDS who killed off those 250K Americans along with millions in the world. Meanwhile the Democrat Party makes nice with their Communist love buddies. You know, like your heroes Swallowwell and Feinstein. How quickly the Dems run to make nice with the Communists in China. Traitors all.

2. 12-20-2020, 08:36 PM
    Reason
    Do not use insults. You can get your point across without them. - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    You are an idiot. No pharm company has ever done the concurrent development from womb to tomb that happened in the development of these vaccines. It is a huge lie to say otherwise. I presented what I did in order to educate people who lack the knowledge of what concurrent manufacturing and development is all about. I did it so that people who are interested can expand their knowledge base and not be ignorant like you.
    The program promotes mass production of a vaccine based on the funds available. 10 billion dollars will definitely allow for development, production and distribution of a vaccine by companies that regularly produce other vaccines by the millions each year.

You're a Trump sycophant. That's all. You present nothing besides the need to pat Trump on the back. Its extremely transparent. I don't know if you found enough reasons why the election was stolen from Trump btw. You should do more "research" and enlighten us.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-20-2020 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The program promotes mass production of a vaccine based on the funds available. 10 billion dollars will definitely allow for development, production and distribution of a vaccine by companies that regularly produce other vaccines by the millions each year.

You're a Trump sycophant. That's all. You present nothing besides the need to pat Trump on the back. Its extremely transparent. I don't know if you found enough reasons why the election was stolen from Trump btw. You should do more "research" and enlighten us.
    Well, little one. I proved that you didn't know squat about concurrent manufacturing and development nor know anything about Pharm. production history. And in the process, I was able to educate people who just haven't had an education in this stuff so that they don't spout off total crap like you do

Well, little one. I proved that you didn't know squat about concurrent manufacturing and development nor know anything about Pharm. production history. And in the process, I was able to educate people who just haven't had an education in this stuff so that they don't spout off total crap like you do
    You should be a comedian with funny stuff like that.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-20-2020 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    It's a massive conspiracy among the mods to infract and ban people that repeatedly break the clearly states rules of the forum. I'd give Sidney Powell a ring.
    Maybe stick to your own rules then. I already seen splif tell someone to go to hell. Guessing that’s ok now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Maybe stick to your own rules then. I already seen splif tell someone to go to hell. Guessing that’s ok now?

Why do you tattle on people? If someone comes back late from lunch do you go to the boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Ahh....the serial tattletale is upset that his constant attempts at getting liberals infracted isn't working out so well.

BONUS: now he's even making up stuff about me in an attempt to get me in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I'm not a Democrat lol. Secondly, I dont think any elected official deserves credit for the development of a vaccine.

Blah blah blah. Yeah real logistics when there is no plan in place to ship the vaccine and Trump turned down a 100 million additional doses earlier in the year. Keep living in whatever reality you need to. Dont burn yourself lighting those candles for your Trump shrine.
    Funny how someone can make that statement and not remember that FDR literally did this to fight WWII.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

You are an idiot. No pharm company has ever done the concurrent development from womb to tomb that happened in the development of these vaccines. It is a huge lie to say otherwise. I presented what I did in order to educate people who lack the knowledge of what concurrent manufacturing and development is all about. I did it so that people who are interested can expand their knowledge base and not be ignorant like you.

- Trustworthy
    It’s safe to go ahead.
    Operation Warp Speed - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed
    OverviewHistoryGoalsBudget and leadershipCompanies receiving research fundingCompanies not receiving research fundingReception

On May 15, 2020, President Donald J. Trump officially announced the public-private partnership. The purpose of Operation Warp Speed is to coordinate Health and Human Services-wide efforts, including the NIH ACTIV partnership for vaccine and therapeutic development, the NIH RADx initiative for diagnostic development, and work by BARDA.
    Operation Warp Speed was formed to encourage private and public partnerships to enable faster appro…
    So basically you're telling us trump did what we should have expected any president to do.

Which I guess is a victory for trump, given his anti mask campaign, aka Operation Dumb ***, was far below what we would expect from any president.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 12-21-2020 at 06:21 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

- Trustworthy
    It’s safe to go ahead.
    Operation Warp Speed - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed
    OverviewHistoryGoalsBudget and leadershipCompanies receiving research fundingCompanies not receiving research fundingReception

On May 15, 2020, President Donald J. Trump officially announced the public-private partnership. The purpose of Operation Warp Speed is to coordinate Health and Human Services-wide efforts, including the NIH ACTIV partnership for vaccine and therapeutic development, the NIH RADx initiative for diagnostic development, and work by BARDA.
    Operation Warp Speed was formed to encourage private and public partnerships to enable faster appro…
    Using wikipedia as a source? Somehow I would think a guy with a double bachelor and an MBA would know better.

Let me guess, Trump University?

Are you a ten year old?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Funny how someone can make that statement and not remember that FDR literally did this to fight WWII.
    If he would have gone FDR on this thing he’d still be president Jan 21. If he would have declared war on Covid and used the government to fight the virus through appeals to patriotism and cooperation with private businesses to provide the tools we need to fight the virus with manufacturing on US soil employing US workers, he would have cruised to a second term with an approval rating in the 60’s. Even GWB understood this and was able to decrease partisanship post 9/11, of course he threw that away with his terrible wars and bad domestic spying policies. Still, bought him a second term.

Yeah' I think I saw that about 10 weeks ago. It was around the time I posted the sticky when you and the rest of the crew were heading over to the general discussion forum and trolling the living **** out of him and then reporting every post in this forum as if I'm a moron that doesnt know how to read. Keep on keeping on with your conspiracy though.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Nvm

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Are you a ten year old?
    That got a literal "lol" out of me.