Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 529 of 1055 FirstFirst ... 294294795195275285295305315395796291029 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 15813
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    If you think another president wouldn't have prioritized a vaccine, you're beyond help. Operation Warp Speed where there is no logistics plan for distributing the vaccine and where Trump passed on 100 million extra doses earlier in the year. Yeah, real coordination and real prioritizing. The rest of your post is hog wash.

The idea was always to mitigate spread while developing a vaccine. It had nothing to do with Trump's knowledge of private business or giving the process a goofy ****ing name. It had to do with billions of taxpayer dollars being given to multiple large pharmaceutical companies. The hard work was done by the scientists and doctors on those fronts and the technology/facilities given to those people to make it happen.
    The above statement is poppycock. The concept of simultaneous development like they did with Operation Warp Speed has neve been done in the development of drugs like these vaccines. What this did was remove all of the typical delays in the development of the product by simultaneously developing steps required instead of the linear waiting for one step to complete before starting on the next step.

The US military Logistics folks had a big part in the development of the delivery system aspect of the project. This also has never been done before. It is amazing how the Dem. refuse to give Trump any credit for this. This action that he took, literally saved millions of lives.

Military is in charge of getting vaccines to states. State health departments are in charge of local distribution and county health departments are in charge of administration within their jurisdictions.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    No. Just canít decide if BOP is kook or a fake profile troll. Either way Iím taking a break and heís on ignore for a while.
    lol, bro there's no.doubt hes dupe, it's just who?

Who ever whipped up that brett05 account probably did this one too, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

4. 12-20-2020, 02:38 PM
    Reason
    Dont dodge the filter

Not Trump who mocked mask wearers, suggested the virus was going away by Easter, repeatedly called it the flu, discouraged testing, etc.

This right here tells you what a dumb **** idiot we had leading our response.

Why people support this, I dont know, it's an emotional appeal. I dont understand what that dummy emotion is tho, haha.

Last edited by nastynice; 12-20-2020 at 02:49 PM.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

6. 12-20-2020, 02:42 PM
    Reason
    Insults

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    That is a huge lie about Trump not spearheading OPERATION WARP SPEED. There has never been the creation testing, production, and logistical wherewithal of any major pharm. entity like this country has done in so little time. In fact, all of the hand picked Democrat "experts" mocked Trump's effort, calling it a foolish statement and enterprise. None of those drug manufacturers would have created those vaccines in the first place, let alone in the time frame that they did without Trump's leadership and understanding how a partnership between the government and private enterprise and the military could produce such a production miracle.
    lol, omg. What a... post [emoji846]

Last edited by nastynice; 12-20-2020 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And....you're still justifying the covid shutting down the world's economy. Incompetence at its finest.
    We should not have shut down?

We should have let the whole.country go thru what NYC did? How many people you think would be dead right now if we did that?

The US military Logistics folks had a big part in the development of the delivery system aspect of the project. This also has never been done before. It is amazing how the Dem. refuse to give Trump any credit for this. This action that he took, literally saved millions of lives.
    Actually he unnecessarily.killed about 250k Americans to date. But you know trump, always wants more more more. Hes gone complete ghost since election, trying to get that covid death number as high as he possibly can.

Last edited by nastynice; 12-20-2020 at 02:51 PM.

The above statement is poppycock. The concept of simultaneous development like they did with Operation Warp Speed has neve been done in the development of drugs like these vaccines. What this did was remove all of the typical delays in the development of the product by simultaneously developing steps required instead of the linear waiting for one step to complete before starting on the next step.

You look like you copied and paste that from a right wing news source. Whatever the case is, its still ********. The doctors and scientists did the hard work. The pharmaceutical companies gave them the avenues to do it and American taxpayer dollars paid for the development of the vaccine.

You don't get credit for something any president should have done. It was his civic duty as president to address a public health crisis. Unfortunately, he thought the vaccine was the only solution when there were other ways to have dealt with this in the interim. Prevention he decided to crap on. It should have been a simultaneous effort to do both. This isn't a Democrat or Republican thing in regards to the vaccine. I wouldn't be patting Biden or Obama on the back in the same process. Its a medical advancement that has nothing to do with government besides their ability to pay for it and distribute it.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-20-2020 at 05:04 PM.

if any one person deserves credit on the Covid Vaccine, its Dolly Parton. she provided funds for the Moderna vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    if any one person deserves credit on the Covid Vaccine, its Dolly Parton. she provided funds for the Moderna vaccine
    For sure. The credit goes to American people too because it's taxpayer dollars that is fixing this crisis. Meanwhile Congress sits on their *** filibustering another stimulus for months.

Trump just needs to take credit because it flatters his narcissistic ego. His supporters have no problem blowing smoke up his *** either.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-21-2020 at 12:42 AM.

You look like you copied and paste that from a right wing news source. Whatever the case is, its still ********. The doctors and scientists did the hard work. The pharmaceutical companies gave them the avenues to do it and American taxpayer dollars paid for the development of the vaccine.

You don't get credit for something any president should have done. It was his civic duty as president to address a public health crisis. Unfortunately, he thought the vaccine was the only solution when there were other ways to have dealt with this in the interim. Prevention he decided to crap on. It should have been a simultaneous effort to do both. This isn't a Democrat or Republican thing in regards to the vaccine. I wouldn't be patting Biden or Obama on the back in the same process. Its a medical advancement that has nothing to do with government besides their ability to pay for it and distribute it.
    No president would have had the brains to do what Trump did. Because no president had the knowledge to use the concurrent manufacturing and logistics technology and approach to do it with the pharm. area. IT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEOFRE let alone on such a world wide level. To call this simply a "medical advancement" is ludicrous. Medical advancements have happened all the time and yet products have never been made ready for production at such a rate and with the required delivery requirements that these vaccines needed to be done at. You just do not understand what concurrent manufacturing means. I have had some good experience with it in my career.

Concurrent design and manufacturing involves simultaneously completing design and manufacturingstages of production. By completing the design and manufacturing stages at the same time, products are produced in less time while lowering cost. Although concurrent design and manufacturing requires extensive communication and coordination between disciplines, the benefits can increase the profit of a business and lead to a sustainable environment for product development. Concurrent design and manuÖ
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 12-20-2020 at 07:27 PM.

No president would have had the brains to do what Trump did. Because no president had the knowledge to use the concurrent manufacturing and logistics technology and approach to do it with the pharm. area. IT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEOFRE let alone on such a world wide level. To call this simply a "medical advancement" is ludicrous. Medical advancements have happened all the time and yet products have never been made ready for production at such a rate and with the required delivery requirements that these vaccines needed to be done at. You just do not understand what concurrent manufacturing means.
    ********. You know who knows logistics and has the infrastructure to produce vaccines on a large scale? Pharmaceutical companies. They produce millions of vaccines a year for other diseases like the flu, mumps, measles, chicken pox, etc. This isn't an area where they have no expertise. The groundwork was already in place. It was a matter of funding the development and having the right minds in place where something could be created in an expedited manner that was safe and effective.

Stop kissing Trumps *** and enough with the copying and pasting. You're lost if you think another president wouldn't have prioritized a vaccine and provided the ability for its creation.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-20-2020 at 07:41 PM.

For sure. The credit goes to American people too because it's taxpayer dollars that is fixing this crisis. Meanwhile Congress sits on their *** filibustering another stimulus for months.

Trump just needs to take credit because it flatters his narcissistic ego. His supporters have no problem doing blowing smoke up his *** either.
    No president has ever mobilized the American manufacturing community to a large scale enterprise that had such a monumental saving of American lives like President Donald Trump did. No one. WIthout the development of these vaccines, millions of not only American lives but also tens of millions throughout the entire world would have died without this mobilization. And.... what this also has done is made the development of other medicines with these techniques and processes possible in the future.

This took a biological attack by COmmunist China to cause the reaction by the president and he does deserve a TON OF CREDIT. YOu do like it because it was TRUMP but if this was Barry O. or Bubba Clinton, you'd be calling for their sainthood

No president has ever mobilized the American manufacturing community to a large scale enterprise that had such a monumental saving of American lives like President Donald Trump did. No one. WIthout the development of these vaccines, millions of not only American lives but also tens of millions throughout the entire world would have died without this mobilization. And.... what this also has done is made the development of other medicines with these techniques and processes possible in the future.

This took a biological attack by COmmunist China to cause the reaction by the president and he does deserve a TON OF CREDIT. YOu do like it because it was TRUMP but if this was Barry O. or Bubba Clinton, you'd be calling for their sainthood
    I'm not a Democrat lol. Secondly, I dont think any elected official deserves credit for the development of a vaccine.

Blah blah blah. Yeah real logistics when there is no plan in place to ship the vaccine and Trump turned down a 100 million additional doses earlier in the year. Keep living in whatever reality you need to. Dont burn yourself lighting those candles for your Trump shrine.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-20-2020 at 07:43 PM.

I'm not a Democrat lol. Secondly, I dont think any elected official deserves credit for the development of a vaccine.

Blah blah blah. Yeah real logistics when there is no plan in place to ship the vaccine and Trump turned down a 100 million additional doses earlier in the year. Keep living in whatever reality you need to. Dont burn yourself lighting those candles for your Trump shrine.
    Plus.. FDR? What kind of navy and air force did we have when Pearl Habor was attacked? If Trump had actually done something amazing he would have gotten the government to facilitate the infrastructure and supply chains to produce the testing that we desperately have needed from the beginning and the PPE we rely on other parts of the world to make. But that was hard and would have required competent people in his administration and the ability to work with business and state governments. But yeah, the vaccine that was already made in January and was manufactured in existing facilities without needing the government to do anything but get out of the way.