Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 528 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 284284785185265275285295305385786281028 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 15720
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nice! Another "bi-weekly visit".
    And name number one on the roll call makes his 1000th post of the week.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That was the data provided because we didn't know 40% of COVID carriers were a-symptomatic or had experienced similar minor symptoms to a cold. It could be easily mistaken as such or for that matter not noticed at all.

That doesn't take away from the possibility of it having been that deadly. Viruses exist with much higher mortality rates like the Marburg virus, Ebola, Sars, etc. Even the Dengue fever has a 2.5% mortality rate so maybe you should do more research before you call someone else incompetent. Then again, we are talking about the guy who thinks "its just the flu".
    And....you're still justifying the covid shutting down the world's economy. Incompetence at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    That is a huge lie about Trump not spearheading OPERATION WARP SPEED. There has never been the creation testing, production, and logistical wherewithal of any major pharm. entity like this country has done in so little time. In fact, all of the hand picked Democrat "experts" mocked Trump's effort, calling it a foolish statement and enterprise. None of those drug manufacturers would have created those vaccines in the first place, let alone in the time frame that they did without Trump's leadership and understanding how a partnership between the government and private enterprise and the military could produce such a production miracle.
    If you think another president wouldn't have prioritized a vaccine, you're beyond help. Operation Warp Speed where there is no logistics plan for distributing the vaccine and where Trump passed on 100 million extra doses earlier in the year. Yeah, real coordination and real prioritizing. The rest of your post is hog wash.

The idea was always to mitigate spread while developing a vaccine. It had nothing to do with Trump's knowledge of private business or giving the process a goofy ****ing name. It had to do with billions of taxpayer dollars being given to multiple large pharmaceutical companies. The hard work was done by the scientists and doctors on those fronts and the technology/facilities given to those people to make it happen.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-20-2020 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And....you're still justifying the covid shutting down the world's economy. Incompetence at its finest.
    Given the information they had at the time, it was the right idea. You don't keep businesses operating at full capacity (especially non essential businesses) if a virus is killing 3-4% of the people affected. Some countries had higher rates at the time as well. With the benefit of hindsight, we could and should have handled it differently.

Then again that president you love so much is also part of the reason we are where we are. He, at every turn, refused to acknowledge the science behind the virus and mocked ways to help stop the spread. Misinformation to American people (propagated by multiple sources), ignorance, and American exceptionalism has furthered that problem. Now if the effort was more universal to provide a singular message, you wouldn't have seen this much death and so many people affected.

South Korea has had 35,000 total cases for a population of 76 million people. The US has had 17.6 million cases for a population of 328 million people. The discrepancy is not the difference in population but the efforts made to mitigate the spread.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-20-2020 at 07:34 AM.

And name number one on the roll call makes his 1000th post of the week.
    Always thankful for the support of my number one fan.

Speaking of incompetence....actually believing covid killed 4% of infected when every single ounce of data said otherwise is about as incompetent as it gets. You are the one that was duped by the shill media you worship.

This place is nothing more than satire at this point.
    Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shocking. I see Benny banned another conservative poster while I took time away from here

Ahh....you poor guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Shocking. I see Benny banned another conservative poster while I took time away from here

Yeah, because he made a racist comment about Native Americans.

Want your racist friends to stick around? Tell them to stop being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Yeah, because he made a racist comment about Native Americans.

Want your racist friends to stick around? Tell them to stop being racist.
    Hey, man. Calling a racist a racist is extremely intolerant.

This place is nothing more than satire at this point.
    And yet, here you are.

Did you get bored checking up on you portfolio every three minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    That is a huge lie about Trump not spearheading OPERATION WARP SPEED. There has never been the creation testing, production, and logistical wherewithal of any major pharm. entity like this country has done in so little time. In fact, all of the hand picked Democrat "experts" mocked Trump's effort, calling it a foolish statement and enterprise. None of those drug manufacturers would have created those vaccines in the first place, let alone in the time frame that they did without Trump's leadership and understanding how a partnership between the government and private enterprise and the military could produce such a production miracle.
    You clearly don't even know what you're talking about. Pfizer didn't even take American $$$, and they were first across the finish line, but yeah, nobody else could have gotten it done.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    You clearly don't even know what you're talking about.
    That has been patently obvious ever since his first post.

But, let’s face it; he’s a hoot-and-a-half (and there really are people who believe this codswallow, but given that he is able to write in complete sentences, I have my doubts about BirdofPrey’s, shall we say, authenticity?).

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    You clearly don't even know what you're talking about. Pfizer didn't even take American $$$, and they were first across the finish line, but yeah, nobody else could have gotten it done.
    Moderna had theirs made in two days back when Trump wasn’t saying it was gonna even come here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...-2020-11%3famp

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

It's a massive conspiracy among the mods to infract and ban people that repeatedly break the clearly states rules of the forum. I'd give Sidney Powell a ring.