Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 526 of 957 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526527528536576626 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 14341
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol. His entire approach to trying to steal the election should show what a truly corrupt guy he is. He thought since he appointed judges they would rule in his favor. He EXPECTED that from the govt. That shows how ingrained and normal corruption is to him.
    A thief thinks every man steals.

We have been an abysmal failure.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Feel free to move to any of those countries above us in the chart.

Edit: Do you even look at your sources?
    Ad hominem attack there. Thereís not a damn thing wrong with the source but if you would like to speak to why our response hasnít been garbage, please do. This fact is one of the main reasons COVID has run wild. People are being told what the right thing to do during a contagious pandemic and maybe even want to do the right thing. But the government hasnít done **** to help them do the right thing. Weíve actively made it harder for everyone to do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Ad hominem attack there. Thereís not a damn thing wrong with the source but if you would like to speak to why our response hasnít been garbage, please do. This fact is one of the main reasons COVID has run wild. People are being told what the right thing to do during a contagious pandemic and maybe even want to do the right thing. But the government hasnít done **** to help them do the right thing. Weíve actively made it harder for everyone to do the right thing.
    I'd say that the United States has pretty much saved the world from the pandemic by its leading the development of vaccines to stop this Chinese attack on the world. Without Trump's initiative, Operation Warp Speed, millions of more people would die. This virus was not going to be stopped by these jokes put out by the stupid leaders talking about Masks, washing your hands, self quarantine yourselves, etc. Basically all these "solutions" were ******** things put out there by elitist politicians thinking that ordinary people would be unable to grasp the truth of the danger faced and tried instead to dumb everything down to the most simplistic delimiter possible.

And Really Old Joe's SOLUTION to the pandemic once he takes office????? Okay, everyone, lets all WEAR A MASK FOR 100 DAYS. But, even then this weak sot isn't really sure this is going to even work so he said this would be on a VOLUNTEER basis What a joke your to-be POTUS is

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I'd say that the United States has pretty much saved the world from the pandemic by its leading the development of vaccines to stop this Chinese attack on the world.
    Put some effort in your trolling..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'd say that the United States has pretty much saved the world from the pandemic by its leading the development of vaccines to stop this Chinese attack on the world. Without Trump's initiative, Operation Warp Speed, millions of more people would die. This virus was not going to be stopped by these jokes put out by the stupid leaders talking about Masks, washing your hands, self quarantine yourselves, etc. Basically all these "solutions" were ******** things put out there by elitist politicians thinking that ordinary people would be unable to grasp the truth of the danger faced and tried instead to dumb everything down to the most simplistic delimiter possible.

And Really Old Joe's SOLUTION to the pandemic once he takes office????? Okay, everyone, lets all WEAR A MASK FOR 100 DAYS. But, even then this weak sot isn't really sure this is going to even work so he said this would be on a VOLUNTEER basis What a joke your to-be POTUS is
    Damn, I know what you mean, and I canít say how shattered I am that such a brilliant and forward-thinking leader as Trump clearly is ó yes, you nailed it: the saviour of the world as we know it ó could not somehow use his extraordinary powers to win re-election against a senile, old joke of a sot.

Just makes you kind of wonder what this country is coming to, doesnít it?

Trollin', trollin', trollin'....

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Damn, I know what you mean, and I canít say how shattered I am that such a brilliant and forward-thinking leader as Trump clearly is ó yes, you nailed it: the saviour of the world as we know it ó could not somehow use his extraordinary powers to win re-election against a senile, old joke of a sot.

Remember Trump won though. The election was stolen from him by George Soros, Dominion, illegally cast votes, votes that were thrown out, votes that were manually changed, ANTIFA (according to Guilani today), etc. All these forces were conspiring against him.

The tin foil hat is strong in some Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Remember Trump won though. The election was stolen from him by George Soros, Dominion, illegally cast votes, votes that were thrown out, votes that were manually changed, ANTIFA (according to Guilani today), etc. All these forces were conspiring against him.

The tin foil hat is strong in some Trump supporters.
    But for a superhero like Trump, defeating these forces should have been like shooting fish in a barrel. Maybe there was kryptonite in that bleach he injected?

Actually, it does make me sad what this country has become. But going back to the operation that resulted in the pandemic vaccines being developed, what ever happened to all of those "experts" on the left who mocked Trump when he said that there would be vaccines developed before the end of the year? And where were all of the "experts" on the left who mocked Trump when he said that he would put policies in place that would bring jobs back to the United States that were lost in previous administrations? Even your hero, Barry O, laughed at that notion saying that manufacturing jobs were LOST FOREVER and the US would just have to get USED TO IT.

Thanks to Trump, the AMerican economy not only recovered from the malaise that was the BUSHII and Barry O administrations and economic crappola, the country thrived. And not only that, but when the Chinese attacked the US and the world with their virus and crippled the US and the world, Trump was able to lead the US through it to where the economy is almost back where it was before the attack happened. And now the US is set up so well that even a total brain dead amoeba like Biden can't screw it up too bad although he certainly will try to do it with tax hikes and returns to stupid anti business regulations.

But for a superhero like Trump, defeating these forces should have been like shooting fish in a barrel. Maybe there was kryptonite in that bleach he injected?
    I guess I should feel sad for you? Nah, I don't. You are as dumb as Biden just not as old and senile.

I guess I should feel sad for you? Nah, I don't. You are as dumb as Biden just not as old and senile.
    Woe is me! Please have mercy! I mean, how will be able to survive without your blessed sympathy?

14. 12-19-2020, 09:35 PM
    Reason
    Insults

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Trollin', trollin', trollin'....
    I've come to the point where replying to him is too much of a waste of time. He is most definitely just here to troll.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I've come to the point where replying to him is too much of a waste of time. He is most definitely just here to troll.
    It's def a waste of time but also an all too easy set-up. A conundrum of sorts.