Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 522 of 706 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524532572622 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 10585
  1. #7816
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,021
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    You're good
    Itíd be nice not to have every thread turn into the same arguments. Otherwise we might as well just combine them all into one.

  2. #7817
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Itíd be nice not to have every thread turn into the same arguments. Otherwise we might as well just combine them all into one.
    I honestly dont know what he quoted of his own from where. I just skim most of this stuff due to the issue you've described.

  3. #7818
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,021
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I honestly dont know what he quoted of his own from where. I just skim most of this stuff due to the issue you've described.
    I get it. Just was irritated at the moment because some people seem to be bending all threads to their pet discussion.

  4. #7819
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,302
    I want to start this by saying I donít believe this woman is actually a nurse. But if she is, then every hospital in DC needs to see if they employ her and fire her immediately if so. This is so dangerous to be out in public in what everyone with positive IQ knows will be a COVID superspreader event proudly proclaiming to not wear a mask.


  5. #7820
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,863
    Anyone that has discussed COVID-19 on PSD already knows that not all nurses (or general healthcare workers) are smart and that some of them are actually quite reckless with their words and actions.

  6. #7821
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,021
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I want to start this by saying I donít believe this woman is actually a nurse. But if she is, then every hospital in DC needs to see if they employ her and fire her immediately if so. This is so dangerous to be out in public in what everyone with positive IQ knows will be a COVID superspreader event proudly proclaiming to not wear a mask.

    Good to know she doesnít understand the point of masks.

  7. #7822
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,021
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/head-whit...201743767.html

    I guess he got an especially bad case of the flu.

  8. #7823
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,664
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I want to start this by saying I donít believe this woman is actually a nurse. But if she is, then every hospital in DC needs to see if they employ her and fire her immediately if so. This is so dangerous to be out in public in what everyone with positive IQ knows will be a COVID superspreader event proudly proclaiming to not wear a mask.

    Their was a nurse in Colorado I believe who was fired because she made TikToks saying she does not wear masks when dealing with kids.

  9. #7824
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,664
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/head-whit...201743767.html

    I guess he got an especially bad case of the flu.
    Dude had to get his leg amputated sadly.

  10. #7825
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,664

  11. #7826
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Dude had to get his leg amputated sadly.
    Is that a complication of the flu?

  12. #7827
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,282
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Well this guy is clearly not doing what's best for his customers.

    Funny that you say the governers are playing god. People are actually dying from this and many that don't are suffering long term effects. They are trying to do what's best for the entire population, because so many are too stupid to do what's best without being forced to. Also, this guy's last sheet mentioned science. Science shows that masks work. Science shows it doesn't affect oxygen levels. So, he really has no interest in science, just his own interests.
    what is funny is that a few years ago it was all the rage to wear a mask when you worked out cause it was to help strengthen your lungs or whatever BS they were saying about it, I remember commercials on tv selling special masks for working out and there were the gatorade commercials with I think Bryce harper where he is running on a treadmill wearing a mask. But, now when people are saying wear a mask to save lives, oh noooo you can't tell me what to do, Masks don't allow me to breath, I breath Oxygen not CO2.

  13. #7828
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,696
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Anyone that has discussed COVID-19 on PSD already knows that not all nurses (or general healthcare workers) are smart and that some of them are actually quite reckless with their words and actions.
    Anyone that grew up in a small town can tell you that the nursing population isníf the brightest.

  14. #7829
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,863
    The more evidence the merrier!

  15. #7830
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,478
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Anyone that grew up in a small town can tell you that the nursing population isníf the brightest.
    well, to be fair, in a small town that can be because some nurses are 'nurses'...as in not always as educated as they should be to have the job they have.....LPNs doing RN work, aides doing some nursing, etc...not always a lot of choices
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •