Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 522 of 706 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524532572622 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 10585
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    You're good
    Itíd be nice not to have every thread turn into the same arguments. Otherwise we might as well just combine them all into one.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Itíd be nice not to have every thread turn into the same arguments. Otherwise we might as well just combine them all into one.
    I honestly dont know what he quoted of his own from where. I just skim most of this stuff due to the issue you've described.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I honestly dont know what he quoted of his own from where. I just skim most of this stuff due to the issue you've described.
    I get it. Just was irritated at the moment because some people seem to be bending all threads to their pet discussion.

I want to start this by saying I donít believe this woman is actually a nurse. But if she is, then every hospital in DC needs to see if they employ her and fire her immediately if so. This is so dangerous to be out in public in what everyone with positive IQ knows will be a COVID superspreader event proudly proclaiming to not wear a mask.

Anyone that has discussed COVID-19 on PSD already knows that not all nurses (or general healthcare workers) are smart and that some of them are actually quite reckless with their words and actions.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I want to start this by saying I donít believe this woman is actually a nurse. But if she is, then every hospital in DC needs to see if they employ her and fire her immediately if so. This is so dangerous to be out in public in what everyone with positive IQ knows will be a COVID superspreader event proudly proclaiming to not wear a mask.

Good to know she doesnít understand the point of masks.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/head-whit...201743767.html

I guess he got an especially bad case of the flu.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

Their was a nurse in Colorado I believe who was fired because she made TikToks saying she does not wear masks when dealing with kids.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/head-whit...201743767.html

I guess he got an especially bad case of the flu.
    Dude had to get his leg amputated sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Dude had to get his leg amputated sadly.
    Is that a complication of the flu?

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Well this guy is clearly not doing what's best for his customers.

Funny that you say the governers are playing god. People are actually dying from this and many that don't are suffering long term effects. They are trying to do what's best for the entire population, because so many are too stupid to do what's best without being forced to. Also, this guy's last sheet mentioned science. Science shows that masks work. Science shows it doesn't affect oxygen levels. So, he really has no interest in science, just his own interests.
    what is funny is that a few years ago it was all the rage to wear a mask when you worked out cause it was to help strengthen your lungs or whatever BS they were saying about it, I remember commercials on tv selling special masks for working out and there were the gatorade commercials with I think Bryce harper where he is running on a treadmill wearing a mask. But, now when people are saying wear a mask to save lives, oh noooo you can't tell me what to do, Masks don't allow me to breath, I breath Oxygen not CO2.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Anyone that has discussed COVID-19 on PSD already knows that not all nurses (or general healthcare workers) are smart and that some of them are actually quite reckless with their words and actions.
    Anyone that grew up in a small town can tell you that the nursing population isníf the brightest.

The more evidence the merrier!

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Anyone that grew up in a small town can tell you that the nursing population isníf the brightest.
    well, to be fair, in a small town that can be because some nurses are 'nurses'...as in not always as educated as they should be to have the job they have.....LPNs doing RN work, aides doing some nursing, etc...not always a lot of choices
    gotta love 'referential' treatment