Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 1498 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354621021525521052 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    A mutant coronavirus has emerged, even more contagious than the original, study says

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...ys/ar-BB13CHNP
    My chart says msn is extremely biased.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Trump is supposed to be a leader. He’s done nothing but divide his entire public career, long before the presidency. He’s a big part of this.

We need Reagan v Soviet leadership. W after 9/11. For all their flaws, they didn’t come out everyday and attack half the country for not agreeing with them. They called for unity.
    I agree, but did you expect any different from him? There is only one person that matters to him, and he entertains that person with every word.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Trump is supposed to be a leader. He’s done nothing but divide his entire public career, long before the presidency. He’s a big part of this.

We need Reagan v Soviet leadership. W after 9/11. For all their flaws, they didn’t come out everyday and attack half the country for not agreeing with them. They called for unity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    would Trump possibly be more uniting, more like people want, if the media was more respectful and not using covid19 for this political agenda.

Trump often reacts. if the media is going to constantly attack him then I'm not surprised that he is going to be defensive and counter that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    My chart says msn is extremely biased.
    Ban me now.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yeah...it emerged in February and infected Europe and NYC.
    Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the one that hit NYC.

I saw my neighbor for the first time in a while. He went to the hospital 5 weeks ago, came back 3 weeks ago, and still looks like ****. Big bags, harsh cough, lost weight, etc. It was sad to see, he’s such a good guy. Luckily he’s able to move up and about but he’s probably the worst case of getting the virus and surviving that I know of.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Yeah...it emerged in February and infected Europe and NYC.
    Oh neat, you read the link I posted (or at least the first couple of paragraphs).

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    The issue is "no one is perfect" is used to deflect criticism and blame while also often denying we should listen to experts/Fauci etc. because they are not perfect. The issue is the levels to which.

Being largely right about this pandemic and changing over time based on new data available and so on is an example of no one is perfect. That is still following science

Making this political to downplay it/it will go away and attacking others while having guidelines then riling people up with his BS tweets against following them etc. is not just an example of no one if perfect. It is a consistent behavior from the POTUS that should not just be ignored and is not still following/based on science. It's based on him/his team winning over and over and over.
    Yeah, Trump is a dick. Anybody arguing otherwise is lying, either to others or to themselves.

Ban me now.
    Nah, I'm okay with biased sources, it's just important that we know.

(I'm disappointed with myself for posting that)

Oh neat, you read the link I posted (or at least the first couple of paragraphs).
    Did you not want us to read your link? You're a very odd fella.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the one that hit NYC.

I saw my neighbor for the first time in a while. He went to the hospital 5 weeks ago, came back 3 weeks ago, and still looks like ****. Big bags, harsh cough, lost weight, etc. It was sad to see, he’s such a good guy. Luckily he’s able to move up and about but he’s probably the worst case of getting the virus and surviving that I know of.

That sucks to hear. This virus is ****ing ugly.

They were talking about the multi-strains a few months ago and weren't certain which was going to hit us. Once the infection and death rate hit, everything that I was hearing was that the east coast was hit with the mutation.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Yeah, Trump is a dick. Anybody arguing otherwise is lying, either to others or to themselves.
    Ya that was meant to quote Sluggo/Fingerbang, guess I messed up. One keeps making the point others screwed up too without context and the other is posting as if everyone is just out to get Trump.

People can point out the obvious about Trump and who he his/how he handled this without it being some conspiracy to get him. It's reality and he is the POTUS lol.

How come Trump gets all the criticism? The dems fought a travel ban from China. I would think with all the hpperbolic language in here you wouldn't want to be flying in the virus, lol.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Nah ... there was no "truth" for him to tell. There were times he said things that were false no question, but he didn't have the "true" answers available to him any more than the rest of us back in January and February.

Honestly, he's done enough since he started running for prez that the majority of his non-supporters are not going to accept/follow what he says no matter what it is.
    Yeah, he said things that were false. This is an easy playbook. Tell the people what we know, what we dont know, give a unity speech, present a clear message, and get out of the way of the people that know better than you. He cant just get out of his own way.

Did you not want us to read your link? You're a very odd fella.
    Yes, you got me. I posted that link so people wouldn't read it.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Hey, still think everyone's in agreement over reopening?
    I think most people are a lot closer together then you realize despite the political bases getting wound and doing what they do

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.