Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 519 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 194194695095175185195205215295696191019 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 22108
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    300,000 is what you consider to be a small number?
    I bet he didnít even notice 9/11. Thatís just a normal Covid day kind of Americans dying.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Most people are wearing masks and its still spreading. Can you imagine how fast it would spread without masks?

Actually, you dont have to. In late march that's exactly what happened, and the cases and deaths had a double time of about 3 days.

Meaning if today 3,000 people died, in 3 days 6,000 will, in another 3 days 12,000 will. How do we know this? Because we have graphs from march and april which show this trend.

So the masks are currently working extremely effectively. Our growth rate is nowhere near what it would be with no masks.

You are extremely ignorant, you have to educate yourself a little bit on this topic, you are currently just too ignorant to understand what is actually going on right now. Just like President Trump. He is too ignorant to understand he was the number one factor in hurting his economy by pushing this idiotic anti mask agenda.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You are a total ignorant human being. WIthout Trump, this country would have somewhere around 3,000,000 people dead by the time all this is over, not the maybe 100,000 who actually died of COvid and not the false number attributed for it based on how many deaths were falsely attributed to it. What Trump did wasn't perfect but his stopping the immigration from China and Europe prevented a massive exposure immediately and a massive plague as a result. Then what he did to get the fast tracking of the vaccine going was sensational LEft to the normal piss ant pace of the CDC, the treachery of the WHO and China, nt only the United States bt the rest of the entire world would end up with tens of millions of deaths.

Trump is a truly GREAT MAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    You are a total ignorant human being. WIthout Trump, this country would have somewhere around 3,000,000 people dead by the time all this is over, not the maybe 100,000 who actually died of COvid and not the false number attributed for it based on how many deaths were falsely attributed to it. What Trump did wasn't perfect but his stopping the immigration from China and Europe prevented a massive exposure immediately and a massive plague as a result. Then what he did to get the fast tracking of the vaccine going was sensational LEft to the normal piss ant pace of the CDC, the treachery of the WHO and China, nt only the United States bt the rest of the entire world would end up with tens of millions of deaths.

Terrible president and terrible human being. Iím starting to think youíre just a fake account for special. I feel like we never see his mild mannered bat-**** crazy posting the same time youíre posting your super-duper cape wearing bat-**** crazy. Coincidence? I think not.

Coo-Coo Nutty for Trump.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-12-2020 at 06:13 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Terrible president and terrible human being. Iím starting to think youíre just a fake account for special. I feel like we never see his mild mannered bat-**** crazy posting the same time youíre posting your super-duper cape wearing bat-**** crazy. Coincidence? I think not.
    I have a strong feeling he's a dupe of someone (not necessarily FNK) as well. What kind of elderly man randomly joins a sports forum with zero connections to exclusively post in the politics forum?

You have to admit thereís been a lot less special as BOP has ramped up.

WIthout Trump, this country would have somewhere around 3,000,000 people dead by the time all this is over

I just threw up a perfectly nice supper, so thanks for that.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

The level of stupidity in this post is stunning. You are a stunning person.

That last sentence tells me you are good at what you do, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I just threw up a perfectly nice supper, so thanks for that.
    You seem to have daily issues with retaining the substances you consume. You really should get that checked out.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Do you rationally think that all of those tens of thousands of people who have gone to his campaign rallies don't really like the guy? My family of five all voted for him from aged 35 to 75. All college educated all successful in their careers. Most of the people that all of us know, again all age groups like the guy and voted for him also. Even Democrats and former ones voted for the guy. Black folks and Hispanic friends also.

You're on this message board and have a small group of liberals who pretty much take up most of the talk on this board. That okay by the way. Everyon has a right to their opinion, wrong that you are. No president except for Ronald Reagan has done as much for the average American as Trump, all races and all creeds. The educated and the lowest person on the economic plateau. And if you believe that this country isn't going to go right back into the ******* in a short time with the vegetable brain in charge you are really crazy

Do you rationally think that all of those tens of thousands of people who have gone to his campaign rallies don't really like the guy? My family of five all voted for him from aged 35 to 75. All college educated all successful in their careers. Most of the people that all of us know, again all age groups like the guy and voted for him also. Even Democrats and former ones voted for the guy. Black folks and Hispanic friends also.

You're on this message board and have a small group of liberals who pretty much take up most of the talk on this board. That okay by the way. Everyon has a right to their opinion, wrong that you are. No president except for Ronald Reagan has done as much for the average American as Trump, all races and all creeds. The educated and the lowest person on the economic plateau. And if you believe that this country isn't going to go right back into the ******* in a short time with the vegetable brain in charge you are really crazy
    Most the people I know are horrified by Trump and voted for Biden. There is no reason to make this anecdotal. We have the facts and people from both parties in the contested states agree that the election was fair and accurate. Itís over. Itís been over. Your guy lost and generally underperformed down ballot republicans because heís been such a **** show that independents and many republicans voted for Biden or a third party. I have a buddy that is right wing, religious, conservative guy and he said he wrote in his own name because he didnít want to vote for Biden but could not vote for Trump.

Iíd agree with this. Might have been tired of reigning in his crazy and having the Canada thing brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Iíd agree with this. Might have been tired of reigning in his crazy and having the Canada thing brought up.
    The only good evidence against this idea is BOPís lack of Twitter posts and self-referential quotes.

The only good evidence against this idea is BOPís lack of Twitter posts and self-referential quotes.
    Maybe Special's more finely aged protťgť?

Most the people I know are horrified by Trump and voted for Biden. There is no reason to make this anecdotal. We have the facts and people from both parties in the contested states agree that the election was fair and accurate. Itís over. Itís been over. Your guy lost and generally underperformed down ballot republicans because heís been such a **** show that independents and many republicans voted for Biden or a third party. I have a buddy that is right wing, religious, conservative guy and he said he wrote in his own name because he didnít want to vote for Biden but could not vote for Trump.
    No clearly the Dominion voting system was rigged, that ballot counters were changing votes, that illegal votes were cast. Stop the steal as they say. Even Trump's senior cybersecurity official called it the most secure election in American history (before he fired him of course). Its hard for all the Trumpsters to understand that Trump could have performed poorly with moderates (even in his own party) and that most of the absentee/mail in balloting came from more heavily populated Democratic counties. A mail in ballot process the President discouraged to his own party ffs.

It's never going to make any sense to Trump and his followers that Biden could have gotten 80+ million popular votes because they can't understand anything he's done wrong or where he was the slightest bit controversial/divisive.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-12-2020 at 10:31 PM.