Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 500 of 1527 FirstFirst ... 40045049049849950050150251055060010001500 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 22902
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Don't know. There are certainly some negatives to their approach, but the "rightness" of it will never be known because they were the only ones who went that way so they couldn't escape the economic damage done by lockdowns because their economy is tied to other countries that did lock down.

I just don't know how you seem to be so certain in most of your posts.
    The thing is it's kinda a moot point for america, we couldn't control the spread WITH shut downs, there's no possible we would have without.

The reason that can work somewhere is if the general population is on board with effective, proven distancing measures on their own. America is not.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I honestly thought that after Trump, you all would be able to get back to having lives.

Clear as day, you all actually don't have lives.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Facts, logic, and common sense mean nothing to you. So....sure, go right on ahead and do that. You'll have elite posters such as dbroncsinmo, Nurse Jackie, catman, and ccugrad all on your side if so.
    I'm just applying valades logic and seeing if it works in this case.

If not, why not?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I honestly thought that after Trump, you all would be able to get back to having lives.

So you put yours on pause for trump, and now back to it?

I gotta an absolute dime piece baddie right here next to me on my sofa [emoji846]

*she just my friend tho, lol, I'll admit it..

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Let me de perplex ify that for you.

I grew up in a country which has had a target on my back. At age 7 I saw the american propaganda system put me in their cross hairs. They ran propaganda murder campaigns against muslims. Aka, war.

This doesn't mean I just hate america and everything about it. I understand that aspect of america, but there also aspects that I am.very grateful for.

You guys are not seeing what china is doing on a world stage. They are the sharpest capitalists on the planet and them beating is at our own game is precisely what is going to push them past us. This doesn't mean I love china, it means they have a very good formula figured out, and i.support it, and I wish we were the ones operating as such. China would not be in the midst of surpassing us if we were.

Yeah, you're totally not in love with (or brainwashed by) China.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Don't know. There are certainly some negatives to their approach, but the "rightness" of it will never be known because they were the only ones who went that way so they couldn't escape the economic damage done by lockdowns because their economy is tied to other countries that did lock down.

I just don't know how you seem to be so certain in most of your posts.

Yeah, you're totally not in love with (or brainwashed by) China.
    For saying their capitalist approach in their foreign affairs is a smart way to operate?

Yeah the reason youíve been in hiding since Trump lost on here is because youíre out living your best life

You're the one who's posting habits have changed due to Donnie boi's loss. I hope someday you'll be able to crawl out from that basement of yours and talk about it.

In the meantime, please continue to pop in every day (pretending like you aren't reading all this stuff) and throw a few cheap shots at people all while avoiding any potentially painful conversations.

I'm just applying valades logic and seeing if it works in this case.

If not, why not?
    You didnít apply my logic though

Stop taking one piece of evidence and using that as if my logic wasnít predicated on multiple pieces of evidence...

So you put yours on pause for trump, and now back to it?

I gotta an absolute dime piece baddie right here next to me on my sofa [emoji846]

*she just my friend tho, lol, I'll admit it..

You back to babysitting?

You're the one who's posting habits have changed due to Donnie boi's loss. I hope someday you'll be able to crawl out from that basement of yours and talk about it.

In the meantime, please continue to pop in every day (pretending like you aren't reading all this stuff) and throw a few cheap shots at people all while avoiding any potentially painful conversations.
    It is funny that all the posters who swore they werenít Trump supporters all went MIA the moment he lost. Just coincidence Iím sure...

For saying their capitalist approach in their foreign affairs is a smart way to operate?

It's the whole package actually. One post is not going to wipe away the massive collection of evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It is funny that all the posters who swore they werenít Trump supporters all went MIA the moment he lost. Just coincidence Iím sure...
    It's downright ****ing hilarious. At least Trump can count on Special to always be here championing him no matter what.

I can't imagine any scenario where all the people fed up with Trump would just abandon PSD in unison....but these guys? It's like someone flipped a switch or pulled the rug right out from underneath 'em.

Making it even funnier is that the majority of them are probably thinking that Trump is still going to pull this off somehow, then they can triumphantly return and shove it in all of our faces.