Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 1281 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654941445441044 ... LastLast
    I went to BJís today because my fam needed drinks and other things. It was crowded, but 99% of people wearing masks.

Anyways this fat lady stands behind me on line and proceeds to take her mask off because she says itís too hot. Anyways am like I know but can you please put it back on and she is like no itís too hot.

So I say **** it and just got out of the line, right as am about 20 feet away she starts coughing without her mask on.

Yeah these are the people that donít give a **** about others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I went to BJís today because my fam needed drinks and other things. It was crowded, but 99% of people wearing masks.

Anyways this fat lady stands behind me on line and proceeds to take her mask off because she says itís too hot. Anyways am like I know but can you please put it back on and she is like no itís too hot.

So I say **** it and just got out of the line, right as am about 20 feet away she starts coughing without her mask on.

Yeah these are the people that donít give a **** about others.
    Our Costco limits the number of people who can enter the store at one time. Then they remind people to space in aisles and checkout has spots spaced 6+ feet apart.

I just made a Whole Foods run and it was the same process. Had to wait a few minutes to get into store until other people left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Lots of stories like that in other countries where they are debating reporting. I think it was Spain that had a debate if it made sense to test the dead to see if they should be included or not, to China who supposedly are recording the specific cause of death rather than the things leading up to the death, like recording it as respiratory failure or cardiac arrest because those things can be caused by Corona. There is a spectrum.
    I think it is fair to say that reporting across the board is spotty at best (and I offer that too as a caveat to all the statistics I have posted), and I am sure that in addition to inconsistencies in countries all around the world, we may discover (after the election, if ever) that many US states underreported their covid-19 related deaths, whether by design, mistake, or lack pf resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I think it is fair to say that reporting across the board is spotty at best (and I offer that too as a caveat to all the statistics I have posted), and I am sure that in addition to inconsistencies in countries all around the world, we may discover (after the election, if ever) that many US states underreported their covid-19 related deaths, whether by design, mistake, or lack pf resources.
    My sister, who works at a hospital in LA said they were leaving it totally up to each doctor who signed the certificate. Not very scientific.

We will never really know.

I saw one report that some countries are counting people who died of coronavirus as part of the stats for "no longer have coronavirus".

Just looked up my county ... we don't count deaths in the "recovered" stats. 3% mortality, 10 total deaths, 7 in one assisted living facility that I deliver gift baskets to.

Iceland Is a Perfect Laboratory for Studying Covid-19

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ource=url_link

My sister, who works at a hospital in LA said they were leaving it totally up to each doctor who signed the certificate. Not very scientific.

The best estimate will probably result from a statistical analysis (with obvious wiggle room plus or minus). In my county, you can get deaths for a month averaged over the last however many years and compare them with various months of 2020.

I know theyíve done that in NYC, and there is the suggestion that the official numbers are probably a little off (there are likely more covid-19 deaths than have been reported).

Hell yeah. **** this piece of ****.

A city official in Northern California was ousted after he lauded the novel coronavirus on social media, saying it allows sick, old and homeless people to meet their "natural course in nature."

Antioch's five city council members voted unanimously in a Friday night meeting via Zoom to remove Ken Turnage II from his post as chairman of the city's planning commission, NBC Bay Area reported.

Turnage sparked fury after he claimed the COVID-19 crisis was a good way of culling those who he characterized as a drain on society.

"The World has been introduced to a new phrase Herd Immunity which is a good one. In my opinion we need to adapt a Herd Mentality. A herd gathers its ranks, it allows the sick, the old, the injured to meet its natural course in nature," he wrote in a post on Facebook.

Speaking about homeless people, he added that the virus would "fix what is a significant burden on our society."
    https://www.newsweek.com/california-...mments-1501640

lmao, that dude a gangsta

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    3-4 cities in the whole country? Da **** outta here.
    I meant regions. But realistically, the percentages are heavily weighed toward a handful of cities in those regions.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Hell yeah. **** this piece of ****.

https://www.newsweek.com/california-...mments-1501640
    Was that manram?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I meant regions. But realistically, the percentages are heavily weighed toward a handful of cities in those regions.
    Whatever you say, sport.

Another immoral Trumptard bites the dust.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    It should be treated like smoking... When a smoker dies of a heart attack it's considered a "Smoking-related death" whether that person ate mcdonalds everyday or not.

I think right now it's lack of resources.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.

That's how we record deaths in this country... But it's such a blunt and big variable it still does the trick. If the same people are doing it day to day, week to week and year to year, it's pretty solid. The error presumably stays the same.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.