Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 419 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 3193694094174184194204214294695199191419 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 22087
    Damn, musta been pretty rough if you went to urgent care.

Good to hear you doing better..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I got the rona. Felt pretty damn sick Monday, went to urgent care thought it was a sinus infection. Nah.

Symptoms are under control , im working from home. Only took monday off. Hopefully I'm at 100 percent soon.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Any guess on how you caught it?

It still amazes me how we have states out there that don't have mask mandates. We are nearly a year into a global pandemic and not every state in the nation has a mask mandate is a pretty damning indictment on our version of federalism.

The governor of Mississippi is talking about mask mandates like there is something magical about his state that makes a mask somehow less effective in his state but effective in Louisiana or Alabama.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It still amazes me how we have states out there that don't have mask mandates. We are nearly a year into a global pandemic and not every state in the nation has a mask mandate is a pretty damning indictment on our version of federalism.

The governor of Mississippi is talking about mask mandates like there is something magical about his state that makes a mask somehow less effective in his state but effective in Louisiana or Alabama.
    This is all fall out from Trumps stupidity.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Any guess on how you caught it?
    Well, we're still going to Costco every month, I was playing softball once per week, drive thrus, gas stations , ... my best guess would be softball.

I've been very very careful and thats the one thing I've done (with some reluctance but ended up doing it nonetheless).

The positive test rates are over 10 percent here iirc, so its pretty much everywhere at this point

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Agreed

Click here to register!

Does COVID have to declare residency in states where the positivity rate is so high like North Dakota and Wyoming?

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    gas stations , ...
    Every time I pump gas I use the paper towels there, or if a gas station doesn't have any I use a scrap from the car. I never bare hand it.

Dunno if it makes a diff cuz every door I open was also touched by a thousand people, but whatever, just a little thing that I do.

Does COVID have to declare residency in states where the positivity rate is so high like North Dakota and Wyoming?
    Lmao did you say that when this was spreading through liberal states?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Damn, musta been pretty rough if you went to urgent care.

Good to hear you doing better..

He said he thought it was a sinus infection. Lol. Question answered.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Every time I pump gas I use the paper towels there, or if a gas station doesn't have any I use a scrap from the car. I never bare hand it.

Dunno if it makes a diff cuz every door I open was also touched by a thousand people, but whatever, just a little thing that I do.

They make a thing called hand sanitizer which happens to be readily available.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    They make a thing called hand sanitizer which happens to be readily available.
    I'm just wondering why you joined the covid hoax.

Who's paying you?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    He said he thought it was a sinus infection. Lol. Question answered.
    To clarify further, for me, I get sinus infections that would almost hospitalize most people, I think I'm extra prone to nasty ones for some reason . Sunday and Monday were pretty rough.

Tried to go to urgent care immediately because the over the counter stuff almost never works for me. I usually need the antibiotic. No dice, though.

I'm high risk because respiratory illnesses usually kick my ***, enough where I need to get a pneumonia shot every 5 years.

I didn't think I had covid because my wife and I have been quite cautious. Oh well it is what it is at this point.

Not a bad idea, honestly. Every little bit of caution can potentially make a difference , never know.

Last edited by blams; 11-19-2020 at 08:31 AM.

Click here to register!

I wash when I can and use sanitizer when available, but when I'm touching things like a gas nozzle, I just make a point of not touching my face or other things, washing when I get home, and taking a wipe to my door handles and steering wheel....tho quite soon I'll have gloves on a lot, too

Early on, when our states overall positivity rate was quite low, outside of one hot spot, I was just fine with our governor's assessment to let each community make their own decisions on masks, shutdowns, etc. But as things have spiked, she's still, as recently as yesterday, saying the same thing. In her presser yesterday, she again said wash your hands, socially distance where possible, and stay home when you're sick....ZERO mention of masks. In the Q&A after virtually every question was hammering her on masks....and she STILL continued with the concept of allowing people to make their own decisions, use common sense, wear a mask if you feel you need to, and not be divisive by making people feel bad if they're not wearing a mask. SMDH too much time around the Donald
    gotta love 'referential' treatment