Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 418 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 3183684084164174184194204284685189181418 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 22096
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea, I remember gray Davis democrat was on some **** back in the day.

Any party can be crooked

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    CA is weird when it comes to governors. I liked Jerry Brown but also though Arnold was great.

It was also super weird moving there, going to the DMV for a new license and up on the wall where you see portraits of the governor there’s a Hollywood airbrush shot of Arnold lol. So weird. But he’s the type of Republican I miss. Pataki was good in NY too. No BS fear mongering about liberals and religious right stuff. Just get to work on infrastructure and controlling tax rates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should be illegal what Republicans have spun up in their voters.

In case you were wondering whether COVID is a right or left problem now.

I may be reading the chart incorrectly, but I am inclined to question it based on what appears to be a lot of red dots in Connecticut. The state went overwhelmingly for Biden, and only 2 of the 8 counties were Trump wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I may be reading the chart incorrectly, but I am inclined to question it based on what appears to be a lot of red dots in Connecticut. The state went overwhelmingly for Biden, and only 2 of the 8 counties were Trump wins.
    I would not at all be surprised if those are the two Trump counties in the northern part of the state. Even in states that go overwhelming to one side or the other, there are always counties that go to the other side.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Man COVID has no better cheerleader than the daytime programming on Fox. Any basic restriction or guideline to attempt to curb the spread is seen as the government's tyranny on freedom and apple pie. The notion of maybe not going to your grandparents and risking giving them COVID is seen as the red march of Stalin.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I don't know how this chart should really be viewed politically given a lot of that area may be in states that went to Trump, but are also largely rural areas that saw very limited spread early on and it was fully expected all along would eventually get to them more strongly. A lot of these states had low enough spread to fully open schools with limited restrictions and business with capacity limits...and didn't do it because they're Republicans.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Governor Cuomo is at it again -- showing how clueless he really is:
    https://nypost.com/2020/11/17/cuomo-...d-19-vaccines/

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    because Operation Warp Speed just crossed his desk for the first time?
    Contrary to some people's projections, the virus didn't go away on Nov 4...and while it's costing us in pushing to get vaccines quicker than usual, I've not seen any indications they're doing it unsafely.

He said he would go according to the FDA. Makes sense..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Governor Cuomo has said that vaccines should wait until Biden takes office. Dr. Osterholm (Biden's chief advisor) has said that they should be released as soon as possible. I trust Dr. Osterholm over a guy that killed thousands of people through a single, horrible decision.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    He said he would go according to the FDA. Makes sense..

it does...but now the FDA is going forward with it and he's still talking money and egos

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    it does...but now the FDA is going forward with it and he's still talking money and egos
    I take it to mean if the fda goes forward with it he will be on board..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Governor Cuomo has said that vaccines should wait until Biden takes office. Dr. Osterholm (Biden's chief advisor) has said that they should be released as soon as possible. I trust Dr. Osterholm over a guy that killed thousands of people through a single, horrible decision.
    He doesn’t get to decide so who gives a ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Everyone loves to have a scapegoat.

I got the rona. Felt pretty damn sick Monday, went to urgent care thought it was a sinus infection. Nah.

Symptoms are under control , im working from home. Only took monday off. Hopefully I'm at 100 percent soon.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 11-18-2020 at 06:04 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.