Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 417 of 1138 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517917 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 17060
    Reached the highest COVID-19 restriction level (purple) in 90%+ of California today. Doesn't bother me a bit outside of the fact that it represents things trending in the wrong direction pandemic wise.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...o-15733576.php

Imagine being half as dumb as this Kentucky Senator...

Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Imagine being half as dumb as this Kentucky Senator...

What did he say that was wrong?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What did he say that was wrong?
    lol, bro! Wtf!

Hes implying that rather than implementing structured plan from now until vaccine has reached x% of the population, we should let people acquire natural immunity instead.

This doesn't take into account death rate from vaccine vs natural covid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Nice masks and social distancing

https://twitter.com/billfoxla/status...169561090?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Given that youíve expressed disdain for both you should be happy bro

Absolute idiot.

If he was just a nobody, it would be no big deal. But as governor, c'mon man, wtf.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Absolute idiot.

If he was just a nobody, it would be no big deal. But as governor, c'mon man, wtf.

Hes shut down electricity at homes for having house parties. Heís shut down restaurants, told everyone that they have to wear masks in between bites when they eat and then he does this?

This is such an hypocritical move. If I lived in CA, I would be pissed

Hes shut down electricity at homes for having house parties. Heís shut down restaurants, told everyone that they have to wear masks in between bites when they eat and then he does this?

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, bro! Wtf!

Hes implying that rather than implementing structured plan from now until vaccine has reached x% of the population, we should let people acquire natural immunity instead.

This doesn't take into account death rate from vaccine vs natural covid.

Remember that Rand Paul is a Libertarian Physician.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Remember that Rand Paul is a Libertarian Physician.
    Those Libertarians need to up their physician game.

I lived there and am liberal AF and didnít vote for him. Heís such a phony crony.

But I think the one who shut off electricity was the mayor of LA not Newsom. Garcetti is ok despite some dumb things like that.

Chuck Grassely tested positive. Dude is 87....Eesh. Hoping for the best for him. Thatís tough.

Insert Obligatory ďat least he gets free healthcareĒ liberal dig at a politician.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I lived there and am liberal AF and didnít vote for him. Heís such a phony crony.

But I think the one who shut off electricity was the mayor of LA not Newsom. Garcetti is ok despite some dumb things like that.
    Yea, I remember gray Davis democrat was on some **** back in the day.

Any party can be crooked