Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 416 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 3163664064144154164174184264665169161416 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 22096
    Toilet paper supply at the store is getting low fellas. I hope you all can make a run today or very soon.

I was there for normal restock but when I walked through the aisle and saw so much empty shelf, I put two mega roll packs in my cart. Ainít getting caught off guard again.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Toilet paper supply at the store is getting low fellas. I hope you all can make a run today or very soon.

I was there for normal restock but when I walked through the aisle and saw so much empty shelf, I put two mega roll packs in my cart. Ainít getting caught off guard again.
    I've still got some from my last purchase in July.

I read today that the Moderna vaccine is 94.5% effective and needs to be stored at -3 degrees. It can be stored in a refrigerator for 30 days and requires 2 shots.
    All clinics have the capability of storing this vaccine properly. Transportation would not be a problem, either.
    Looks like between this and Pfizer's vaccine, the Moderna product is a bit more reasonable.
    Both of these can be produced in volumes enough to have 60-100 million doses by the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I've still got some from my last purchase in July.
    That's good. Because that stuff is going to become gold again. I had only planned to get a normal trip's worth of goods. But after chatting with my dad, we decided it would be a good idea to stock up on toilet paper and some of the bulk meats just in case.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That's good. Because that stuff is going to become gold again. I had only planned to get a normal trip's worth of goods. But after chatting with my dad, we decided it would be a good idea to stock up on toilet paper and some of the bulk meats just in case.
    Why? Those asinine decisions were the cause of the first TP shortage.

I mean, who's survival instincts tells them...."OMG stock up on TP"? And the fact that people didn't learn that after it happened the first time is mind boggling.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

I mean, who's survival instincts tells them...."OMG stock up on TP"? And the fact that people didn't learn that after it happened the first time is mind boggling.
    Yeah I donít understand why there would be a run on toilet paper either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I live next door to a target, so I do most of my essential shopping there. Literally was able to buy TP there LAST WEEK for the first time since this all started. Limited to 1 per person still.

Paper Towels too, which is seems like the least essential thing to stock up on.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post

Paper Towels too, which is seems like the least essential thing to stock up on.
    unless you have no TP
    Bounty, the quicker stinker upper
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

And the problem with that is when people do things like that, it causes something of a snowball effect....as in 'I know I don't need to stock up, but I'm going to need TP soon so when it's on the shelf I better grab some' and the run increases.

At least when there was a run on wipes I could understand it, but then that got weird, too, because (from what I heard) wipes are made from the same material as N95 masks and we couldn't produce enough of those for awhile.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Can this woman retire? She can sit around her house and not wear a mask where she isnít endangering herself and others.