Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 415 of 707 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 10592
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Taiwan is missing out on the covid fun the rest of the world is enjoying right now

RI now has a prediction of 100% infection rate by next year. Honestly probably the only thing this state will get a 100 on

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-...VSLHXUEJFTZRM/

I wonder if some people feel bad for New Zealanders or do they just hate the libs here in America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 11-16-2020 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    RI now has a prediction of 100% infection rate by next year. Honestly probably the only thing this state will get a 100 on

America First (in COVID infections)!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Best part is that it's worst now than in April and we still open. That's why I really can't wrap my head around any of this stuff

One More Time

It is very easy to keep Covid out of an island nation like Taiwan or New Zealand. Force everyone who wants to visit to quarantine for 14 days prior to visiting and then for 7 days once they arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    It is very easy to keep Covid out of an island nation like Taiwan or New Zealand. Force everyone who wants to visit to quarantine for 14 days prior to visiting and then for 7 days once they arrive.
    Itís much easier when you donít have half the country pretending like the disease isnít real and skirting or flat out ignoring basic medical guidance.

If we had a zombie outbreak, half the country would get turned into a zombie to own the libs.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Yet Hawaii has over 31 times more COVID-19 deaths than Taiwan despite having a population 1/14th the size....
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 11-16-2020 at 01:50 PM.

Yet Hawaii has over 31 times more COVID-19 deaths than Taiwan despite having a population 1/14th the size....
    Man enough of that malarkey aka facts and logic...

My bad. You're totally right: when a healthcare worker speaks, we really shouldn't be questioning them.

I cede the floor to catman.

And Hawaii, at 16 covid-19 deaths per 100,000 population is among the least lethal states in the US (only Maine, Alaska, and Vermont are ďsaferĒ)

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Best part is that it's worst now than in April and we still open. That's why I really can't wrap my head around any of this stuff

Yea, it's most likely because even tho the overall numbers are higher, the growth rate is lower. Outbreaks occur when the growth rate gets out of control, so that's probably the stat dictating lockdown.

This is why our failed response in january February was so devastating, our current numbers are a reflection of allowing this virus to spread unchecked for months. The numbers could so easily be a tenth of what they currently are.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 11-16-2020 at 03:32 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train