Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 379 of 566 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389429479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 8480
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Well, if you can show me one time that I said it isn't serious...I will leave this forum for life.

Saying that everyone I know has recovered is not saying it isn't serious. So come on nasty, put your money where your mouth is and show me when I have ever said it isn't serious.
    I know you like playing stupid games and hiding from the truth but you've very clearly stated that you're actively trying to catch COVID-19. In no world does that statement gel with someone that is taking this **** seriously.

So while you may not have uttered the exact phrase "it isn't serious", your stance on this virus is crystal clear.

Lulz? This is kinda like nasty's ("there are 165mm unhealthy 50+'ers in the US") post. Except you actually presented the math that proved your opening sentence wrong.
    We don't have those same people suffering from all those diseases. And those aren't the only ones. They are the ones that I am most aware. But there are plenty of others.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I know you like playing stupid games and hiding from the truth but you've very clearly stated that you're actively trying to catch COVID-19. In no world does that statement gel with someone that is taking this **** seriously.

So while you may not have uttered the exact phrase "it isn't serious", your stance on this virus is crystal clear.
    Of course I want to get the inevitable over with. Unlike you, I have a life to live.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Of course I want to get the inevitable over with. Unlike you, I have a life to live.
    Lol absolute clown reply as expected. Quite telling that you make an idiotic statement like this a day after claiming that I think I'm some sort of superior poster.

Keep projecting, lying, playing victim, and making wildly inconsistent claims. Really good look for you, Mr. Grumpy. Donnie boi would be proud.

Lol absolute clown reply as expected. Quite telling that you make an idiotic statement like this a day after claiming that I think I'm some sort of superior poster.

Keep projecting, lying, playing victim, and making wildly inconsistent claims. Really good look for you, Mr. Grumpy. Donnie boi would be proud.
    That's right. Thanks for the reminder. You are living the life that you want.

For your sake, let's hope PSD lives on forever.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

No, he doesn't have a point. He's simply trying to distance himself from a topic that clearly makes him look inept.
    media's relentless coverage proves he has a point. they cover this almost exclusively while other news either doesn't get mentioned or barely gets air time.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    media's relentless coverage proves he has a point. they cover this almost exclusively while other news either doesn't get mentioned or barely gets air time.
    You mean like the fake plane crash where 500 make believe people lost their lives?

That's right. Thanks for the reminder. You are living the life that you want.

For your sake, let's hope PSD lives on forever.
    Ooh! Let me try to post an ultra clever quip in the mold of you and some of the other genius defenders of all things Trump:

"Basements....something something....it's the flu....something something....troll....something something....you post a lot....something something."

Lulz? This is kinda like nasty's ("there are 165mm unhealthy 50+'ers in the US") post. Except you actually presented the math that proved your opening sentence wrong.
    well, some of the people I was talking about fit NONE of those categories...the 3 runners being people who had NO health issues showing on any Covid risk list. They are about as healthy as humans their age get and none in the risk list by age alone..........just saying even people with no prior risks are getting this and not coming out unscathed
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They get higher payments because there is greater risk required to successfully (or when the case goes wrong unsuccessfully) treat the patient. If doctors were expected to treat victims of a nuclear explosion, I suspect there are contingencies of law that give the institutions a higher payout for them as well. The additional supplies necessary, the isolation required, and so many other factors that make COVID (or a nuclear explosion) far more than just run of the mill medicine need to be compensated or the hospitals would a) treat them like normal and cause more infections or b) go out of business.
    That’s not true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The hoax comes from the Left saying it's Trump's fault when it's world wide.
    It came from Gina!

Nothing as hard hitting as an opinion from a guy whose opinion is worth as much as a prostitutes in an abortion debate.
    Why wouldn’t a prostitutes opinion have value?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Me thinks

You thinks

Stupid thinks
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Right on

Well, if you can show me one time that I said it isn't serious...I will leave this forum for life.

Saying that everyone I know has recovered is not saying it isn't serious. So come on nasty, put your money where your mouth is and show me when I have ever said it isn't serious.
    Ok, let's put $15k on it. I'll show you clearly supporting trump's dumb *** rhetoric, starting with the last post of yours I quoted. His dumb *** rhetoric being one of downplaying the effects of this virus.

Wes can hold our bets. Game on?

Last edited by nastynice; 10-27-2020 at 06:34 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You never showed us the math on that one.

Can you..?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train