Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 373 of 422 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 6317
  1. #5581
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    14,812
    I can't believe I'm hearing stories about a 'Mom code' where there are mothers who want their schools to get/remain open that they're telling other mothers not to do any testing...'if your child has symptoms, keep them home but do not test'

    and no, not all in Republican areas
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  2. #5582
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,492
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I can't believe I'm hearing stories about a 'Mom code' where there are mothers who want their schools to get/remain open that they're telling other mothers not to do any testing...'if your child has symptoms, keep them home but do not test'

    and no, not all in Republican areas
    Havenít heard that before. Is it common at all?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #5583
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,914

  4. #5584
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    12,675
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I can't believe I'm hearing stories about a 'Mom code' where there are mothers who want their schools to get/remain open that they're telling other mothers not to do any testing...'if your child has symptoms, keep them home but do not test'

    and no, not all in Republican areas
    In keeping with my belief that these politicians are driving us crazy.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  5. #5585
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We set a new record going back to July for new daily cases. Why wonít this country take this **** seriously?
    Cases don't equate to deaths. Most of the earlier cases and people ending up in hospital were seniors who had health issues. The majority of the cases currently are people who are out working, generally, young adults who have healthy immune systems and have a 99% survival rate. It seems you do zero research, as usual. Just like how you had no idea how the electoral college worked but supposedly, you're educated enough to vote, right?

  6. #5586
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,492
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Cases don't equate to deaths. Most of the earlier cases and people ending up in hospital were seniors who had health issues. The majority of the cases currently are people who are out working, generally, young adults who have healthy immune systems and have a 99% survival rate. It seems you do zero research, as usual. Just like how you had no idea how the electoral college worked but supposedly, you're educated enough to vote, right?
    He didnít mention deaths. Why are you so angry?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #5587
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,097
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Cases don't equate to deaths. Most of the earlier cases and people ending up in hospital were seniors who had health issues. The majority of the cases currently are people who are out working, generally, young adults who have healthy immune systems and have a 99% survival rate. It seems you do zero research, as usual. Just like how you had no idea how the electoral college worked but supposedly, you're educated enough to vote, right?
    Are YOU educated enough? He mentioned cases and you went on a death speech.

    Let's use that noggin buddy..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  8. #5588
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    12,675
    He got this routine of saying "We are stupid, and he is smart'' and willing to pull stuff out of his arse to prove it.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  9. #5589
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,735
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Cases don't equate to deaths. Most of the earlier cases and people ending up in hospital were seniors who had health issues. The majority of the cases currently are people who are out working, generally, young adults who have healthy immune systems and have a 99% survival rate. It seems you do zero research, as usual. Just like how you had no idea how the electoral college worked but supposedly, you're educated enough to vote, right?
    He didn't say anything untrue, smart guy.

  10. #5590
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    14,812
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Havenít heard that before. Is it common at all?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    no idea how common....the fact it's happening period is scary
    Think the story I was hearing about was from I wanna say Utah
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  11. #5591
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,735
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    no idea how common....the fact it's happening period is scary
    Think the story I was hearing about was from I wanna say Utah
    https://abc7chicago.com/7300548/?ex_...si-VaFWlnK_GiA

  12. #5592
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,914
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He didnít mention deaths. Why are you so angry?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I assume that we all know the answer to this. Right?

  13. #5593
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,914
    OceanSpray:

    Letís go with your 99% number, which means 1% would die. Do you know what more cases means? More cases means more people fall into that 1%.

    Ewing, Spliff, Wes: that logic adds up. Right?

  14. #5594
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    11,398
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I assume that we all know the answer to this. Right?
    He needs a xanax?

  15. #5595
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,914
    Damn the White House infestation isnít over.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •