Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 371 of 431 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 6460
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    How well is yours doing?

Main reason for the numbers here is everything is open, with capacity restrictions, but she has continuously allowed cities to determine whether they need further restrictions...and only one has a mask mandate.
    Illinois isn't doing as bad as the southern states because our governor has been maintaining tight guidelines on us. Now, even though we aren't as bad as our neighboring states, he is enforcing a strict lockdown on those regions who were being lax about this virus and are now experiencing a big uptick in positive rating.

I am very happy with our governor's response.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Illinois isn't doing as bad as the southern states because our governor has been maintaining tight guidelines on us. Now, even though we aren't as bad as our neighboring states, he is enforcing a strict lockdown on those regions who were being lax about this virus and are now experiencing a big uptick in positive rating.

I am very happy with our governor's response.
    Our governor sucks.

Who is your governor?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Get ready. Deaths are going to spike.
    yeah, I've been hearing the last couple days that this next week will be bad.....but I've yet to hear them say why...I mean why this next week vs what's been going on
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

But at least people have their personal freedom. oh, man, people don't realize that this virus loves an easy hookup. Keep not wearing masks, social distancing, washing your hands, and listening to your republican leaders.
    so much of South Dakota is so rural....I mean the lone city with the mask mandate is the one near me....still only 25,000 people, but the 5th largest in the state.......and I live in a town of 700, so I'd have to try hard NOT to social distance...even at work, my office is 25 ft and around a corner from another person...........so no, I don't have need to wear a mask all that often...but I do anytime I'm going into a store or office

however even around here (and I guarantee they're not all Republicans given some are friends I know) that STILL view wearing masks as either "I'm not going to" or "I only put one on if everybody else does"........lotta farmers around here...certainly not used to being around many people very often
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

yeah, I've been hearing the last couple days that this next week will be bad.....but I've yet to hear them say why...I mean why this next week vs what's been going on
    Deaths lag behind other indicators, in particular hospitalizations, which are way up across the country.

Who is your governor?
    The one that removed toilets so he could pay less real estate taxes

Cold coming up, flu season.

That's my guess, because that's def gonna start becoming an issue for us.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Deaths lag behind other indicators, in particular hospitalizations, which are way up across the country.
    Ah makes sense.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

This idiot is posting this image without any context such as it being to a German airline that runs mostly flights to and from Germany. This is important because it’s our terrible response to COVID that causes the German (among many others) to bar our citizens from traveling there for fear we will bring COVID outbreaks like the ones we see each and every day because other idiots won’t follow basic guidelines.

Get ready. Deaths are going to spike.
    I’m going fishing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This idiot is posting this image without any context such as it being to a German airline that runs mostly flights to and from Germany. This is important because it’s our terrible response to COVID that causes the German (among many others) to bar our citizens from traveling there for fear we will bring COVID outbreaks like the ones we see each and every day because other idiots won’t follow basic guidelines.

Funny that the 'America bad at Covid' while 'Europe is the golden standard' BS has suddenly evaporated.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Funny that the 'America bad at Covid' while 'Europe is the golden standard' BS has suddenly evaporated.
    Anyone referring to Europe as the “gold standard” was and is an idiot. First, because Europe is many countries, whose experiences with covid range from Belgium to Finland.

There are true standards when it comes to dealing with Covid; very few countries in Europe are among them.

None of which alters the fact that the US is one of the leaders in the “dog turd standard”.

Silly them, since we are the gold standard for the things not to do during a pandemic. We are number one in positivity rate and death. So dissing other countries is foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

Those damn libz!