Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 364 of 697 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 10445
    Anyway, that Pelosi/Blitzer interview today was cringe worthy. Good for Wolf not letting up.

It's rather clear this lady is using covid as an election tool while purposely ******** on her constituents in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Anyway, that Pelosi/Blitzer interview today was cringe worthy. Good for Wolf not letting up.

It's rather clear this lady is using covid as an election tool while purposely ******** on her constituents in the process.
    It's obvious what she is doing. Any aid that is released to the citizens = a win for Trump. She doesn't care for the people. Just listen to what she said to Wolf... "Are you feeding the people? Because we are." The tone and language that she used by implying that she is the one ultimately deciding whether they get fed is disgusting. She was voted in by the people and yet, she thinks she is God and decides who gets to eat. Nancy Pelosi, career politician who earned her money at the expense of America. Thank you, California, for continuing to elect her....

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    It's obvious what she is doing. Any aid that is released to the citizens = a win for Trump. She doesn't care for the people. Just listen to what she said to Wolf... "Are you feeding the people? Because we are." The tone and language that she used by implying that she is the one ultimately deciding whether they get fed is disgusting. She was voted in by the people and yet, she thinks she is God and decides who gets to eat. Nancy Pelosi, career politician who earned her money at the expense of America. Thank you, California, for continuing to elect her....
    She's a verified whacko.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I don't suppose it's worth pointing out that she and the House passed an aid package months and months ago and Mitch McConnell has let it sit there. Donald Trump never insisted that Mitch bring it to a vote. So anyone whining about something not happening really don't have a leg to stand on.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I'm having a second elbow surgery Friday. To do so, I had to take a covid test this afternoon at the surgery facility. Heard back an hour ago that I am positive. Woo hoo. Let's get this mother ****er over with.

I was expecting to have the surgery cancelled but they're telling me that I am a full go for Friday dependent on my symptoms and retake Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yes sir.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I'm having a second elbow surgery Friday. To do so, I had to take a covid test this afternoon at the surgery facility. Heard back an hour ago that I am positive. Woo hoo. Let's get this mother ****er over with.

I was expecting to have the surgery cancelled but they're telling me that I am a full go for Friday dependent on my symptoms and retake Thursday.
    Omg. Please don't be a idiot like trump and end up killing somebody...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Atta boi, chatter.

Was that a bot? If so, that ****'s mad creepy.

These mofo gonna just start creating fake people online. On Facebook or some ****, lol, creepy ****ers.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

when even CNN is against Nancy Pelosi, that's saying something.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Omg. Please don't be a idiot like trump and end up killing somebody...

Meh. I bet it's a false positive. Have absolutely zero symptoms. My wife and son got tested this morning to be on the safe side.

Staying home until I know otherwise.

We'll know soon enough.

Stay safe and drink your fluids
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Stay safe and drink your fluids
    The only annoying thing is the volume of phone calls that I am receiving from the city and medical staff. It is like I am writing a journal but on phone calls. I totally get they need to trace and try to determine where it was contracted, but don't understand why they just can't designate one individual to ask all the questions instead of having 8 people ask a single question.

Anyway, my wife and son both turned out to be negative, so I'm putting my money on a false positive. Getting rechecked in an hour.

The only annoying thing is the volume of phone calls that I am receiving from the city and medical staff. It is like I am writing a journal but on phone calls. I totally get they need to trace and try to determine where it was contracted, but don't understand why they just can't designate one individual to ask all the questions instead of having 8 people ask a single question.

Anyway, my wife and son both turned out to be negative, so I'm putting my money on a false positive. Getting rechecked in an hour.
    Glad you family is healthy. Best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.