Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 349 of 484 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 7260
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It was the wrong thing to and you can absolutely blame him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we don't live in Communist China so...

You know FULL WELL that if Trump had mandated a full scale lockdown, the media and the left would have tore him up. IF you would just be honest for ONE SECOND, you'd admit that the dude cannot ever do right in the yes of the media and the left.

What in the Sam Hill does Trump have to do to get the media to recognize even one good decision?
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post

You know FULL WELL that if Trump had mandated a full scale lockdown, the media and the left would have tore him up. IF you would just be honest for ONE SECOND, you'd admit that the dude cannot ever do right in the yes of the media and the left.

What in the Sam Hill does Trump have to do to get the media to recognize even one good decision?
    Start making them and stop making 4 bad ones for every good one. Itís a national emergency. He absolutely could have started a national testing plan, set national standards for locks downs and openings, he could have given federal support for contact tracing, a national app that alerts people when they have been in contact with someone that is positive, sent masks to everyone.... he did a ****** job and your only defense for him is well ďthis is America, we canít do things in AmericaĒ
    Last edited by ewing; 10-06-2020 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

How much easier would be to successfully re-open if we had general access to this 15 min test already?

Start making them and stop making 4 bad ones for every good one. Itís a national emergency. He absolutely could have started a national testing plan, set national standards for locks downs and openings, he could have given federal support for contact tracing, a national app that alerts people when they have been in contact with someone that is positive, sent masks to everyone.... he did a ****** job and your only defense for him is well ďthis is America, we canít do things in AmericaĒ
    No, that's not what I am saying. I am saying that there would have been MASSIVE push back if he did anything at the federal level. From Dems and likely from Reps who would see it as a govt overreach. In light of the opposition he faces on a daily basis (meaning no matter what he does, its not right) I think he did a wonderful job. Could you imagine if the media and the left actually worked WITH Trump? How much better could things have gone? But instead they fight everything he does.. literally no matter what it is.

1) Shut down flights to China- He's a Xenophobe
    2) Says he has the right to take over in NY - Cuomo call him King Trump
    3) Calls for a nationwide self-isolation - not strong enough, but anything more would have been too much and infringed on states rights.
    Thats three things all related to the COVID virus and I didn't even have to google. Do you how many more things could be put on this list? They literally have had it out from him since Day 1.

How well would you operate if half your govt was trying to figure out a way to undermine you?

And that's not to excuse his faults, of which he has plenty, but cmon man... you're not paying attention if you don't see the blind opposition to his every move
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

How much easier would be to successfully re-open if we had general access to this 15 min test already?

A ton. But the left would have said that he rushed a test out and its unreliable so stay inside and whatever you do... DONT TRUST TRUMP!

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

A ton. But the left would have said that he rushed a test out and its unreliable so stay inside and whatever you do... DONT TRUST TRUMP!
    BS. He failed the country. We donít have it bc testing is a double edged sword, some people say you can gave too much testing.... the left isnít going to ruin our county. The right wouldnít either. Don Trump might

Last edited by ewing; 10-06-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Not one state had plan in place before Trumps plan. Just because you don't like what he did (gave governors the autonomy to govern their own states) doesn't mean it wasn't the right thing to do. Some did well (Iga)... some did horrible (Cuomo).

You can't ban,e Trump for not wanting to control the states actions... heck man, he was ridiculed and called a Xenophon for lockdowns on China flights and then again with Euro flights.
    "Trumps plan"? Are you kidding me? His plan is stay away from people if you're sick. I think I learned that **** in 2nd grade and stayed away from the runny nose kid. How could you as a healthcare professional take that as anything but a flat out joke?

Trump locked china flights for his trade war, not for the virus. Hes an idiot. Dont try and give him credit he doesnt deserve.

Yes the states messed up too. New york washington and california the most because these were the first 3 places we saw it spreading. They deserve blame too. But federal action is STILL basically non existent now on october, this isnt acceptable no matter how you try and look at it.

But yes, state govt deserve blame along with federal govt.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Our responses to the pandemic should have improved significantly as time passed and we learned more about the virus and its effects.

The early states (NY, NJ, CT in my area) had far less useful information to assist in dealing with the pandemic than the states that have since experienced spikes (FLA, TX, GA).

Yes, these northeast governors made mistakes ó the most glaring having to do with decisions regarding long-term-care facilities. Anyone who did not learn from these early experiences and their attendant mistakes, should sack up own it ó and that includes the Trump administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Our responses to the pandemic should have improved significantly as time passed and we learned more about the virus and its effects.

The early states (NY, NJ, CT in my area) had far less useful information to assist in dealing with the pandemic than the states that have since experienced spikes (FLA, TX, GA).

Yes, these northeast governors made mistakes ó the most glaring having to do with decisions regarding long-term-care facilities. Anyone who did not learn from these early experiences and their attendant mistakes, should sack up own it ó and that includes the Trump administration.
    But we did learn... thatís why the death %s are significantly lower.

Looks like Tammie was feeling particularly stupid with this one...

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

But we did learn... thatís why the death %s are significantly lower.
    At the end of April, 200 out of every 1,000,000 Americans had died of Covid. By the end of September, that number had risen to 650. What exactly did we learn?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Looks like Tammie was feeling particularly stupid with this one...

Its a very Republican talking point to suggest wearing masks is a sign of weakness. Tomi Lahren knows her audience.

But look pretty and say ignorant **** on tv and there's a place for you on Fox News everyday of the week.

13. 10-06-2020, 12:26 PM
    Reason
    Nope

Poor lil' Donnie boi. He just loves this country so much and still can't catch a break.

No, that's not what I am saying. I am saying that there would have been MASSIVE push back if he did anything at the federal level. From Dems and likely from Reps who would see it as a govt overreach. In light of the opposition he faces on a daily basis (meaning no matter what he does, its not right) I think he did a wonderful job. Could you imagine if the media and the left actually worked WITH Trump? How much better could things have gone? But instead they fight everything he does.. literally no matter what it is.

1) Shut down flights to China- He's a Xenophobe
    2) Says he has the right to take over in NY - Cuomo call him King Trump
    3) Calls for a nationwide self-isolation - not strong enough, but anything more would have been too much and infringed on states rights.
    Thats three things all related to the COVID virus and I didn't even have to google. Do you how many more things could be put on this list? They literally have had it out from him since Day 1.

How well would you operate if half your govt was trying to figure out a way to undermine you?

And that's not to excuse his faults, of which he has plenty, but cmon man... you're not paying attention if you don't see the blind opposition to his every move
    My *** that's not to excuse his faults. That seems to be your main motivation for these half dozen posts or so you've made on the subject this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    At the end of April, 200 out of every 1,000,000 Americans had died of Covid. By the end of September, that number had risen to 650. What exactly did we learn?
    That Trump is our savior and can do no wrong!