Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 340 of 426 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 6385
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Well covid was certainly used as ammuntion by the left against the right, to the detriment of Americans. It was certainly hoax-ish.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well covid was certainly used as ammuntion by the left against the right, to the detriment of Americans. It was certainly hoax-ish.

I'm sorry but please repost this so I can figure out what you're saying. The right got attacked on COVID for trying to pretend it was a hoax or wasn't real or would "go away real soon" or whatever ridiculous dismissal the right is using.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm sorry but please repost this so I can figure out what you're saying. The right got attacked on COVID for trying to pretend it was a hoax or wasn't real or would "go away real soon" or whatever ridiculous dismissal the right is using.
    Why would he need to repost a quote to allow you to understand it. His repost would be the same as the original post.

I know you're the king of faux anger, but it appears you're not as intelligent as you pretend to be.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    When coronavirus hit, the left wing propganda machine went into full effect, running a fear mongering media campaign which pressured governors and mayors to close down and hurt economies which didnt need to fully shut down. They did this because they saw an opportunity to hurt the country during an election year which would shift support towards the democrats.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

When coronavirus hit, the left wing propganda machine went into full effect, running a fear mongering media campaign which pressured governors and mayors to close down and hurt economies which didnt need to fully shut down. They did this because they saw an opportunity to hurt the country during an election year which would shift support towards the democrats.

Don't know if you're trolling Republicans; but yes, that is the hoax.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Why would he need to repost a quote to allow you to understand it. His repost would be the same as the original post.

I know you're the king of faux anger, but it appears you're not as intelligent as you pretend to be.
    ....or maybe nasty just has a thing for saying **** that makes no sense, isn't grounded in reality, and/or is straight up horse ****.

Your logical inconsistencies and general ignorance (all while displaying unwavering confidence) are rather astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Don't know if you're trolling Republicans; but yes, that is the hoax.
    Neat to see you two find some common ground.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    To quote the Joker: You get what you ****ing deserve!
    We all have our opinions here, but man, what the ****? Don’t be that guy.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your logical inconsistencies and general ignorance (all while displaying unwavering confidence) are rather astounding.

Neat to see you two find some common ground.
    What is the inconsistency?

We have two major political parties. They have both hurt our countries badly since this pandemic began.

On the right, cmon, it's just obvious ****in stupidity and anti science and who the **** knows.

On the left. They're slick. And imo they actively plotted against America and Americans, so they should be exposed for such.

Is this both siderism? I dont know. It's the truth, that much I know.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

What is the inconsistency?

We have two major political parties. They have both hurt our countries badly since this pandemic began.

On the right, cmon, it's just obvious ****in stupidity and anti science and who the **** knows.

On the left. They're slick. And imo they actively plotted against America and Americans, so they should be exposed for such.

Is this both siderism? I dont know. It's the truth, that much I know.

You're inconsistent as hell on all sorts of topics you chime in on, including this. Not much need for me to go much deeper than that since you are so deeply in denial that I may as well be talking to a brick wall.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're inconsistent as hell on all sorts of topics you chime in on, including this. Not much need for me to go much deeper than that since you are so deeply in denial that I may as well be talking to a brick wall.
    Denial about what?

What the hell's even going on here..?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    We all have our opinions here, but man, what the ****? Don’t be that guy.
    “Don’t be that guy”, advice he probably wished he had heeded.

????
    Last edited by Crovash; 09-28-2020 at 10:19 AM.

Get on his level, bruh!