Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 340 of 426 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 6385
  1. #5086
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Well covid was certainly used as ammuntion by the left against the right, to the detriment of Americans. It was certainly hoax-ish.



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  2. #5087
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,981
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Well covid was certainly used as ammuntion by the left against the right, to the detriment of Americans. It was certainly hoax-ish.



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry but please repost this so I can figure out what you're saying. The right got attacked on COVID for trying to pretend it was a hoax or wasn't real or would "go away real soon" or whatever ridiculous dismissal the right is using.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  3. #5088
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,316
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm sorry but please repost this so I can figure out what you're saying. The right got attacked on COVID for trying to pretend it was a hoax or wasn't real or would "go away real soon" or whatever ridiculous dismissal the right is using.
    Why would he need to repost a quote to allow you to understand it. His repost would be the same as the original post.

    I know you're the king of faux anger, but it appears you're not as intelligent as you pretend to be.

  4. #5089
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,133
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm sorry but please repost this so I can figure out what you're saying. The right got attacked on COVID for trying to pretend it was a hoax or wasn't real or would "go away real soon" or whatever ridiculous dismissal the right is using.
    When coronavirus hit, the left wing propganda machine went into full effect, running a fear mongering media campaign which pressured governors and mayors to close down and hurt economies which didnt need to fully shut down. They did this because they saw an opportunity to hurt the country during an election year which would shift support towards the democrats.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  5. #5090
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,316
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    When coronavirus hit, the left wing propganda machine went into full effect, running a fear mongering media campaign which pressured governors and mayors to close down and hurt economies which didnt need to fully shut down. They did this because they saw an opportunity to hurt the country during an election year which would shift support towards the democrats.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Don't know if you're trolling Republicans; but yes, that is the hoax.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  6. #5091
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Why would he need to repost a quote to allow you to understand it. His repost would be the same as the original post.

    I know you're the king of faux anger, but it appears you're not as intelligent as you pretend to be.
    ....or maybe nasty just has a thing for saying **** that makes no sense, isn't grounded in reality, and/or is straight up horse ****.

  7. #5092
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    When coronavirus hit, the left wing propganda machine went into full effect, running a fear mongering media campaign which pressured governors and mayors to close down and hurt economies which didnt need to fully shut down. They did this because they saw an opportunity to hurt the country during an election year which would shift support towards the democrats.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Your logical inconsistencies and general ignorance (all while displaying unwavering confidence) are rather astounding.

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Don't know if you're trolling Republicans; but yes, that is the hoax.
    Neat to see you two find some common ground.

  8. #5093
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    To quote the Joker: You get what you ****ing deserve!
    We all have our opinions here, but man, what the ****? Don’t be that guy.

  9. #5094
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

  10. #5095
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,133
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your logical inconsistencies and general ignorance (all while displaying unwavering confidence) are rather astounding.



    Neat to see you two find some common ground.
    What is the inconsistency?

    We have two major political parties. They have both hurt our countries badly since this pandemic began.

    On the right, cmon, it's just obvious ****in stupidity and anti science and who the **** knows.

    On the left. They're slick. And imo they actively plotted against America and Americans, so they should be exposed for such.

    Is this both siderism? I dont know. It's the truth, that much I know.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  11. #5096
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What is the inconsistency?

    We have two major political parties. They have both hurt our countries badly since this pandemic began.

    On the right, cmon, it's just obvious ****in stupidity and anti science and who the **** knows.

    On the left. They're slick. And imo they actively plotted against America and Americans, so they should be exposed for such.

    Is this both siderism? I dont know. It's the truth, that much I know.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You're inconsistent as hell on all sorts of topics you chime in on, including this. Not much need for me to go much deeper than that since you are so deeply in denial that I may as well be talking to a brick wall.

  12. #5097
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,133
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're inconsistent as hell on all sorts of topics you chime in on, including this. Not much need for me to go much deeper than that since you are so deeply in denial that I may as well be talking to a brick wall.
    Denial about what?

    What the hell's even going on here..?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #5098
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    36,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    We all have our opinions here, but man, what the ****? Don’t be that guy.
    “Don’t be that guy”, advice he probably wished he had heeded.

  14. #5099
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    When coronavirus hit, the left wing propganda machine went into full effect, running a fear mongering media campaign which pressured governors and mayors to close down and hurt economies which didnt need to fully shut down. They did this because they saw an opportunity to hurt the country during an election year which would shift support towards the democrats.
    ????
    Last edited by Crovash; 09-28-2020 at 10:19 AM.

  15. #5100
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    Get on his level, bruh!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •