Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 338 of 435 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 6520
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    His feelings are hurt.
    Nah, I'm just laughing my *** off at your barrage of mentally bankrupt posts. Keep trying though. Just be careful not to get yourself banned again.

FFS dude, are you still going? I didnít even read this post. Just letting you know itís okay to move on.
    I apologize for talking about what has actually happened instead of your BS deflections and partisan antics. I'll keep in mind exactly the type of poster you are in the future to avoid trying to use common sense/reality/logic as it's too tough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nah, I'm just laughing my *** off at your barrage of mentally bankrupt posts. Keep trying though. Just be careful not to get yourself banned again.
    Banned for what? The only one using insults here is you.

August car sales and auto industry in china were higher than pre covid. Watching a big market rebound after covid like that is good news for the world.

Good news for US. Just gotta maneuver through this thing in a smarter manner, get the economy back up sooner. Hopefully dumbo trump doesnt keep sabotaging his own economy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

FFS dude, are you still going? I didnít even read this post. Just letting you know itís okay to move on.
    You should heed your own advice

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    August car sales and auto industry in china were higher than pre covid. Watching a big market rebound after covid like that is good news for the world.

Good news for US. Just gotta maneuver through this thing in a smarter manner, get the economy back up sooner. Hopefully dumbo trump doesnt keep sabotaging his own economy.

Some of that can be misleading, tho. All those people who were going to buy a car in the months during Covid but didn't or couldn't have started...so some of those sales get packed into a month coming out of that and some get a little too excited. If that continues over the next months, fair to say rebound. One month is catch up.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

China

Well despite being the COVID capital of the world, Florida is moving to Phase 3. So yea weíre definitely not doing anything to sabotage the country.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well despite being the COVID capital of the world, Florida is moving to Phase 3. So yea weíre definitely not doing anything to sabotage the country.
    That dude is the shittiest governor in the country.

But Florida gets for what they voted.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Some of that can be misleading, tho. All those people who were going to buy a car in the months during Covid but didn't or couldn't have started...so some of those sales get packed into a month coming out of that and some get a little too excited. If that continues over the next months, fair to say rebound. One month is catch up.
    Ok, rebound is the wrong word. Trending up...

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    China
    Pakistan?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    That dude is the shittiest governor in the country.

But Florida gets for what they voted.
    It's probably one of the reason that Florida is one of the worst states. They knowingly vote against their self interest.

COVID is a disease that primarily affects the elderly with other underlying conditions. Florida is the place where most older people go to retire. So naturally, they are the state that decides to ignore COVID and keep opening despite not meeting the recommended guidelines AT ALL. Florida decided to elect Ron DeSantis who downplays the disease and ignores the threat.

Medicare is the program that most elderly people rely on for health care coverage. Florida decided to elect Rick Scott, the man who ran a company that got the largest fine for defrauding Medicare in the history of our country.

The only conclusion is that Florida doesn't know what's best for it.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Increased car sales is not necessarily good news.

CHI-NA

c

I don't need to explain to anyone why you don't take a drug from a country that has on numerous recent occasions already poisoned people. Right?

https://arstechnica.com/science/2020...-un-officials/
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!