Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 337 of 479 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 7174
  1. #5041
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Everyday you reply to something I post that has nothing to do with you. And then I'm forced to do this all day with you. It's creepy.
    You are proving yourself to be more and more delusional, disingenuous, and dimwitted by the day with the barrage of posts like this you regularly make. I know you're still upset that you got banned for weeks due to your inability to avoid insulting me at every opportunity possible but get over it. Your routine around here is tired af.

    ****....I don't think you ever even posted in the politics forum until you realized you could continue your little grudge with me here on a more regular basis some months back.

  2. #5042
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    certainly not her best look......but everyone has different views on hot........I mean some view Serena Williams as hot, to me she's a linebacker with breasts
    Serena is definitely more of a man than most on this forum.

  3. #5043
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You are proving yourself to be more and more delusional, disingenuous, and dimwitted by the day with the barrage of posts like this you regularly make. I know you're still upset that you got banned for weeks due to your inability to avoid insulting me at every opportunity possible but get over it. Your routine around here is tired af.

    ****....I don't think you ever even posted in the politics forum until you realized you could continue your little grudge with me here on a more regular basis some months back.
    Here. I'll help you.

    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ming-obsession

  4. #5044
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Does she look better than she does in this gif? Because she looks like a man here.
    Let's see a pic of your gf.

  5. #5045
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Let's see a pic of your gf.
    I will gladly post one if you put one of yourself up first so we can all see what you really look like.

  6. #5046
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    He's cornered, folks. He can't put a picture of himself on here because... well, you guys already know.

  7. #5047
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I will gladly post one if you put one of yourself up first so we can all see what you really look like.
    As much as I'd like to have a good laugh, I can't say I trust you to honor your word. I can only imagine what you'd do with my pic in your spare time as well. No need to further feed your fantasies.

  8. #5048
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    As much as I'd like to have a good laugh, I can't say I trust you to honor your word. I can only imagine what you'd do with my pic in your spare time as well. No need to further feed your fantasies.


    We all know exactly why you won't put a picture of yourself on here.

  9. #5049
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,068
    You can think whatever you want but don't pretend like your warped *** imagination is a proper representation for any group of intelligent people. I don't share pics of myself on any sites like this because I value my privacy; especially when it comes to mentally stunted weirdos like yourself.

    If you want to pretend like you don't actually value your own privacy, please present us all with a picture of you and your lovely girlfriend.


    Man oh man do I get myself in to some stupid ****ing conversations when going down the rabbit hole with clowns like Jacko. Like am I really having a conversation with a grown *** man about whether I'm attractive or not? Holy ****.


  10. #5050
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You can think whatever you want but don't pretend like your warped *** imagination is a proper representation for any group of intelligent people. I don't share pics of myself on any sites like this because I value my privacy; especially when it comes to mentally stunted weirdos like yourself.

    If you want to pretend like you don't actually value your own privacy, please present us all with a picture of you and your lovely girlfriend.


    Man oh man do I get myself in to some stupid ****ing conversations when going down the rabbit hole with clowns like Jacko. Like am I really having a conversation with a grown *** man about whether I'm attractive or not? Holy ****.
    The troll got exposed.

  11. #5051
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Poor grammar, lack of punctuation, and texting abbreviations are all pet peeves of mine. But the lack of punctuation isn't so much the annoyance with you, but rather how difficult your sentence structure makes it to understand the point you're trying to get across. There are others who are far worse than you and their posts are brutal to read.
    My first post was short and you went off on ridiculous assumptions and things I never said lol. I think everyone can see what happened there and as noted itís probably why some make assumptions about you (and others who act like this on a regular basis).

    If you ever wanted to discuss the actual issue/point you could have but you made up things, called my stance ignorant etc based on whatever you made up in your head and just continually deflected away. Thatís why some posts were longer I had to essentially explain the context because you either were purposely playing this game or really are that tough to converse with/ignorant to basic points being made.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #5052
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,024
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    They're merely trying to distract everyone from the fact that their arguments are dog ****.
    Basically


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #5053
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The troll got exposed. [emoji23]
    Talking with you is akin to conversating with a handicapped child.

  14. #5054
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    His feelings are hurt.

  15. #5055
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    My first post was short and you went off on ridiculous assumptions and things I never said lol. I think everyone can see what happened there and as noted itís probably why some make assumptions about you (and others who act like this on a regular basis).

    If you ever wanted to discuss the actual issue/point you could have but you made up things, called my stance ignorant etc based on whatever you made up in your head and just continually deflected away. Thatís why some posts were longer I had to essentially explain the context because you either were purposely playing this game or really are that tough to converse with/ignorant to basic points being made.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FFS dude, are you still going? I didnít even read this post. Just letting you know itís okay to move on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •