Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 335 of 435 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 6520
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Well, again, maybe the issue is comprehension ability of you two.

My first post was about his standards that he complained others were breaking. He recently said he was talking about stances on issues lol.

If you guys actually would read what is said then respond to it instead of making up your own assumptions and arguing against things I don't say then I wouldn't need to repeat the same points. Yet here we are, I have been consistent and even quoted him but all you guys have is this bs once ignorance is clear as day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wrong. I said I thought that's what you were talking about. Your point is never clear when it's lost in the 700 word essays of run-on sentences you post.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    . We're all idiotic *******s.
    No, only you are. [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Look at that, you actually used a comma. Unfortunately, you should've used a period.

I think the point he's making is that you could get your point across without an essay, and it's a fair point. This isn't college, it's PSD.

I view you as a sincere person. Unfortunately, your sincerity is lost in a massive jumble of words in really long posts.

Again, this is PSD. Not the best place to pour your heart out. We're all idiotic *******s.
    Lol I know how it goes like I said I could care less about the bs. You guys are telling me how to post and critiquing commas and the words I use at this point after the hypocrisy and everything is clear as day. This happens often after there is no actual point to be made because you guys clearly have no interest in the genuine conversation.

If all you have is this approach on a regular basis while being extreme hypocrites/partisans/ignoring what I say/making things up... Who cares?

Itís an Internet forum and you care about how I post, grammar, words I use and commas? Lol I am sure you actually have this standard and call out others for missing commas too. You guys are so cool.

Last edited by mngopher35; 09-25-2020 at 06:59 AM.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Yes, I'm bored of listening to you repeat yourself. I gave you a thumbs up. Two of them, actually. What more are you looking for here? I have one forum admirer already. I don't need a second one following me around.
    Then you should have just responded to what I actually said instead of making things up and ignoring reality. Simple.

If you donít want people to keep posting the same thing to you then stop being a partisan hypocrite and have a genuine conversation sometime. Look at our first posts and mine was short and yours was long not addressing what I say yet calling the stance you made up for me ignorant/arrogant lol. Sure I then tried to explain the obvious to you until you understood (then you switched to this game once that was clear)

Last edited by mngopher35; 09-25-2020 at 07:04 AM.

Wrong. I said I thought that's what you were talking about. Your point is never clear when it's lost in the 700 word essays of run-on sentences you post.
    You went on a rant about what reality means lol. Itís not my fault you guys donít actually respond to what I say and then need me to quote your own posts before admitting what happened.

The only people incapable of understanding what I say always seem to be from the same types of posters in this forum.

Just for reference, 700 words isn't even a page and half let alone an essay

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Itís also much more than my posts have been to him lol.

Last edited by mngopher35; 09-25-2020 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Gosh, thanks Kenny.

You went on a rant about what reality means lol. Itís not my fault you guys donít actually respond to what I say and then need me to quote your own posts before admitting what happened.

The only people incapable of understanding what I say always seem to be from the same types of posters in this forum.

It isn't our fault that you can't use punctuation and get your point across is far fewer words like everyone else. And did you consider that it's always "the same types of posters" because those are the people most of your posts are directed to?

oh essay.....thought you guys meant ese
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

It isn't our fault that you can't use punctuation and get your point across is far fewer words like everyone else. And did you consider that it's always "the same types of posters" because those are the people most of your posts are directed to?
    Itís an Internet forum and there are tons of posts with poor grammar. Many others have long posts and you yourself had one in response to my shorter post to start this lol. You donít actually have this standard and no I have tons of posts in other forums with people and none have this issue just a couple here.

You simply tried to deflect from your own clear ignorance/hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You better be careful, I have seen longer posts from you on this forum. Watch out they are coming for you next!

You better be careful, I have seen longer posts from you on this forum. Watch out they are coming for you next!

No worries, I'm glocked and loaded

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Racist.
    unnecessary punctuation user