Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 333 of 381 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 5704
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I am referring to things that have actually happened not some made up bs. Reality. I have actually posted and have ideas different than your assumptions. It isnt only opinion what I have posted before it can be quoted and proven. It actually happened lol.

The same reasoning you give for your assumptions on spliff apply far better towards yourself given the clear hypocrisy and stances you have taken which often seem partisan based. Maybe thats your issue with him too? You make ridiculous assumptions then cant actually respond when people point out what actually happened (in real life not what your partisan brain makes up).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Give me an example of this hypocrisy. You're talking a lot, but short on actual substance here.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Give me an example of this hypocrisy. You're talking a lot, but short on actual substance here.
    Ive already quoted you doing this lol and you did it in this thread again as noted and have with spliff. At this point its clear whats going on here and I am done wasting time. Its been shown multiple times and via quoting a different thread.

Prove your assumptions were true, you havent been genuine at all yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Ive already quoted you doing this lol and you did it in this thread again as noted and have with spliff. At this point its clear whats going on here and I am done wasting time. Its been shown multiple times and via quoting a different thread.

Prove your assumptions were true, you havent been genuine at all yet.

You mentioned Spliff who follows me around the forum like a lot puppy and our differing views of the Kavanaugh accusations. That's it. You said that my stances are hypocritical. I'm asking you to name one! Leave the troll out of this conversation because he isn't even important to it.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

You mentioned Spliff who follows me around the forum like a lot puppy and our differing views of the Kavanaugh accusations. That's it. You said that my stances are hypocritical. I'm asking you to name one! Leave the troll out of this conversation because he isn't even important to it.
    Do you and dbroncsinmo work on coming up with these stellar insults together via PM or something? I'm really impressed with the creativity.

....and remind me: who was the one that got banned for weeks for constantly replying to the other with insults? Was that you or me?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Do you and dbroncsinmo work on coming up with these stellar insults together via PM or something? I'm really impressed with the creativity.

....and remind me: who was the one that got banned for weeks for constantly replying to the other with insults? Was that you or me?
    It was my best attempt to get rid of you. Clearly it didn't work.

lol, poor guy..

I know what it's like to be in spliff's cross hair, haha.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, poor guy..

I know what it's like to be in spliff's cross hair, haha.

His TDS is progressing to JTRDS. At this point Im fully expecting him to show up at my house whining about how Im following him. lol

Poor baby. Remind me though, which one of us is currently whining about someone "following them around"?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Why won't the All Lives Matter crew take the opportunity to show us and wear a mask? Why is it that the same people who insist they're pro-life so they believe all lives do matter are the ones who are saying (by virtue of refusing to wear a mask during a pandemic) that nobody's life matters?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Why won't the All Lives Matter crew take the opportunity to show us and wear a mask? Why is it that the same people who insist they're pro-life so they believe all lives do matter are the ones who are saying (by virtue of refusing to wear a mask during a pandemic) that nobody's life matters?
    you really do like to lump large groups of people together, don't you
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    you really do like to lump large groups of people together, don't you
    It makes life funner. [emoji846]

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Poor baby. Remind me though, which one of us is currently whining about someone "following them around"?
    You. Earlier today. Thanks for playing.

You. Earlier today. Thanks for playing.
    Wrong. I pointed out the hypocrisy of you making this mindless accusation that you've voiced about a half dozen or so times today already; I didn't accuse you of "following me around".

Wrong. I pointed out the hypocrisy of you making this mindless accusation that you've voiced about a half dozen or so times today already; I didn't accuse you of "following me around".

Whatever you say, Mr. Ruebens.

It's 100% true but please, keep diggin'.