Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 331 of 435 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 6517
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No need to beat around the bush. It's dead obvious that you're a Trump voter.

Everything I've said to you is a reflection of what you've shown us about yourself on this site. No make believe needed.
    Youíre about as bad at reading people as nasty. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Youíre about as bad at reading people as nasty. lol
    Ahh....the sweet sound of denial.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Its sensationalized, sure, I agree. But that doesnt address this idea you guys seem to allude to that distancing is unnecessary or overblown. It's such a basic ABC of health care, I dont see how any health care worker would oppose it.

The entire system from the ground up operates with this in mind. If a doctor sees a patient and sees another one without washing his hands, that's a big deal. A BIG. ****IN. DEAL. And that's the norm in your guys place of employment. So it just contradicts your overall stance towards the handling of this virus.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I wear a mask everywhere I go and have never opposed it. Not once. Nor have I opposed distancing or alluded to it being unnecessary. Iím actually the last tech in my department that still wears their N95. Thatís the problem with this forum. People like to assume the beliefs of everyone else.

Ahh....the sweet sound of denial.
    And there you have it, guys. Exactly the point I made in my previous post.

I wear a mask everywhere I go and have never opposed it. Not once. Nor have I opposed distancing or alluded to it being unnecessary. Iím actually the last tech in my department that still wears their N95. Thatís the problem with this forum. People like to assume the beliefs of everyone else.
    No I didnt assume this, this is your post, the type of thing I was referencing.

What people need to understand is that doctors get it wrong too, even doctors sitting as director of the NIAID, especially concerning a virus that is poorly understood. It's a good rule of thumb to heed the advice of doctors, in this case Dr. Fauci since you're directly referencing him, but my statement is still very much true. Health expert is thrown around way too much these days. Even doctors can be dumbasses.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Given this. Which doctor were you talking about specifically in your post saying doctors can be wrong too and which decision of theirs do you think was incorrect?

Is it a problem when you do this too or just now that someone appears to have done it to you? If you have been doing this regularly in specific ways would it be reasonable for others to start making assumptions about why (especially when you don't respond once reality is pointed out)?

I am curious your standards on this whole making assumptions thing.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Given this. Which doctor were you talking about specifically in your post saying doctors can be wrong too and which decision of theirs do you think was incorrect?
    I was referring to doctors in general. Not anyone specific thatís in the news. Itís one of the perks of healthcare. We know which doctors are good and which are not. Doctors are like everyone else. There are some that are just really bad at their jobs and I wouldnít let them near anyone I cared about.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Is it a problem when you do this too or just now that someone appears to have done it to you? If you have been doing this regularly in specific ways would it be reasonable for others to start making assumptions about why (especially when you don't respond once reality is pointed out)?

I am curious your standards on this whole making assumptions thing.
    Reality. lol See, you lost me there. This is a very arrogant and ignorant stance. There are people that believe that an infinite number of genders is reality. To me, it isnít. And probably not to you either.

If I donít respond to someoneís post itís usually because it was buried and the conversation moved on to other topics in the same thread by the time I see it. Most of the PSDíing I do is while Iím at work to pass the time. A lot of times these threads move along so fast that my last post is 8 pages back and I just donít care to dig it up and reply. PSD on a phone is also pretty brutal to use.

But if you want to know something or what I believe about a particular subject, just ask.

Arrogance and ignorance? You certainly are kind of an expert of sorts in both those fields.

Reality. lol See, you lost me there. This is a very arrogant and ignorant stance. There are people that believe that an infinite number of genders is reality. To me, it isnít. And probably not to you either.

If I donít respond to someoneís post itís usually because it was buried and the conversation moved on to other topics in the same thread by the time I see it. Most of the PSDíing I do is while Iím at work to pass the time. A lot of times these threads move along so fast that my last post is 8 pages back and I just donít care to dig it up and reply. PSD on a phone is also pretty brutal to use.

But if you want to know something or what I believe about a particular subject, just ask.
    This first paragraph seems like you are making an assumption. By reality I mean things that actually happened like posts on a forum about a specific topic (Kavanaugh). Is that not reality? What is ignorant and arrogant about knowing what I have posted before? Why did you assume I meant random other stuff?

I am talking about you specifically taking this approach in another thread and apparently here again making assumptions about another poster without even understanding what they are talking about.

Arrogance and ignorance? You certainly are kind of an expert of sorts in both those fields.
    He didn't even realize what I was referencing and he is calling it ignorant lol.

Playing victim and pretending like he hasn't said the things he's said on this site seem to be two critical components of his new PSD routine.

*oh yeah....also claiming that my entire existence revolves around Trump half a dozen times per day or so too

I was referring to doctors in general. Not anyone specific thatís in the news. Itís one of the perks of healthcare. We know which doctors are good and which are not. Doctors are like everyone else. There are some that are just really bad at their jobs and I wouldnít let them near anyone I cared about.
    I think everyone agrees there are bad doctors out there (I know of several military ones I wouldn't want operating on me). But it just seems odd to randomly make that post in this thread without a point.