Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 313 of 422 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 6317
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Remember when Trump only hired the best people. Those were the days

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    That's crazy.

First he isolates us from the rest of the worlds top scientists and health experts by pushing some bull **** WHO propganda campaign.

Now he wont even leat health experts within our country efficiently communicate with one another information about this virus. It is so vital for health card professionals to be on the same page.

It was already bad enough isolating from the who and the rest of the worlds health community. This is just unacceptable.
    China

Republicans: I need this AR-15 to protect myself!

Also Republicans (this time specifically Utah): I won't wear a mask to protect myself!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I have no idea because I would bet that I'm not aware of enough information to throw out some hypothetical percent. I would say Trump certainly deserves most of the blame.
    Yet you're still unabashedly in love with the guy.

I also think context is important. why was Trump saying what he did, or not saying what he should have.

I don't think it was a matter of simply not caring.

sadly it's a problem but I think some of the time how Trump reacts is based on not wanting to give in to what the other side wants, even if what they want is justified and should be agreed with.
    Contextually, even if he did not want to cause a panic, he did not have to lie and compare covid to the flu when he knew it was worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    China
    'Murica!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I would say Trump certainly deserves most of the blame.
    Stop the presses.

Let me be the first to give special a round of applause

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I have no idea because I would bet that I'm not aware of enough information to throw out some hypothetical percent. I would say Trump certainly deserves most of the blame.
    He's the President. The "buck stops with that office."

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Pleas note: child molesters wear masks.

....and being asked to wear a mask is basically the same as George Floyd not being able to breathe because a cop's knee was on his neck.

....and being asked to wear a mask is basically the same as George Floyd not being able to breathe because a cop's knee was on his neck.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...r-put-n1218556

He had issues before the knee

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    well, by all means, those officers should just be completely exonerated and reinstated then
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    That has literally NOTHING to do with what that idiot said. Regardless, I'm sure Floyd would have totally died even if that cop didn't rest his knee on his neck for over eight minutes straight.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 09-14-2020 at 07:33 PM.

You know who loves masks?

Lmaoooo